Nature of the Anunnaki

Conspirator

PostThu May 26, 2011 2:43 pm » by Temps13

They are supposedly semi aquatic,returning to water regularly & they are not too keen on bright sunlight (origin of vampires?..nah..well maybe?)
They are said to emit a degree of light,hence the moniker 'shining ones'..presuming this is not just reflective clothing,(which if you hear how Noah/Atr Hasis/Utnapishtim/Ziusudra shone,its not)
I expect its like how some sea creatures emit their own light..also the telepathy would be necessary underwater..
Their planet,wherever it is,which I havent seen mentioned in the Sumerian but feel positive Sitchin knew more about than he wrote(he was quite contained/reserved),well,I quite like his take on the cosmogny-ie how earth was fromed & the moon..I can quite believe it,especially as the Sumerians knew the color of the outer planets etc before we did.
Anyway,wherever this planet was (the whole subjects been ridiculed but they came from somewhere..maybe they live on halfway space cities as they cant return without the adaption process & earth is detrimental to longevity) it was bigger,geothermally warmed,like other planets in our system..& conducive to a long life cycle..which they also augmented with their science..
Anyone else have anything useful to add?
Image Image
IRMENSUL13

Master Conspirator

PostThu May 26, 2011 3:27 pm » by Boondox681

after many years of research,a planet called LYRA keeps popping up.
you may want to check this out.

this is just a quick overview...
http://www.burlingtonnews.net/pleiadians.html

peace
"Doing stuff is overrated.Like Hitler.He did a lot.But don't we all wish he woulda' just stayed home and gotten stoned?"

Initiate

PostThu May 26, 2011 4:49 pm » by Estanislao

didn't know what planet? Sitchin is VERY descriptive of the Planet.

It's called Nibiru (planet of the crossing) Ni-beer-ru. It's about the size of Saturn or bigger, has several satelites, one of which is our moon.

when it came into our solar system it destroyed a planet called Tiamat, where the astroid belt is now. A large part of that moved into our orbit and became Earth.

It is red in color, some suspect a brown dwarf, is shrouding in clouds and has been called the rosy cross, because it appears as a red cross in the sky. It is also associated with dragons because from night to night it appears to zig-zag in the sky.

Nibiru has a 3,600 year ellipse and is due to return around 2012.

I've got a whole book on it at lulu.com/ealchemy... you might be interested because the Anunnaki are the Nephilim of the Bible.

Conspirator

PostThu May 26, 2011 5:06 pm » by Truthdefender

Upload to Disclose.tv

In Christ are hid all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge

Conspirator

PostThu May 26, 2011 5:16 pm » by Truthdefender

boondox681 wrote:after many years of research,a planet called LYRA keeps popping up.
you may want to check this out.

this is just a quick overview...
http://www.burlingtonnews.net/pleiadians.html

peace

I know you can't be in to that garbage boon? You didn't strike me as a new ager.

Upload to Disclose.tv

In Christ are hid all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge

Conspirator

PostSun May 29, 2011 12:39 am » by Temps13

Thanks Boon,I will read more before I judge..Thanks truthdefender
Estanislao,what I meant was that Im hesitant to say too much about the much debunked Nibiru theory as apparently there are not really any mentions of it in the Sumerian texts..I am trying to find one..
Dont listen to assholes like Heiser,who run down Sitchin & try to make a name off his,while going on about their bullshit qualifications..then spouting a load of crap about fallen angels..
The truth imo is Sitchin knew a lot more than what he wrote,he had the largest private collection of Sumerian clay tablets..he knew a lot more than any of us here.He was convinced about this planet,which obviously exists,as the anunnaki came here from it..the thing thats hard to prove is that its in our system..I expect that it possibly is but Estanislao if you have anything concrete to share regarding any mention of this planet ACTUALLY IN THE ANCIENT WRITINGS OF SUMERIA then please share it with us!
Image Image
IRMENSUL13

Initiate

PostSun May 29, 2011 11:28 am » by 8pointed1

The Anunnaki are described in the writings by the babylonian historian, Berrossus.
"If you are inside the circle,you cannot see the whole sphere"

Initiate

PostSun May 29, 2011 12:03 pm » by 8pointed1

To further add....Berrossus says they are known as the Oannes in some cultures.

He also describes a race called the Aryans, very handsome,blonde hair,blue eyed people.Who are extremely aloof but when encountered on the road are very approachable,freindly and helpful.On some occasions they have appeared after a disaster to help and give aid to those affected.They are also regarded by many cultures as 'the beautiful ones' not just in the local vicinity,but worldwide,European and in the americas also mention this name of endearment for this race.
"If you are inside the circle,you cannot see the whole sphere"

Conspirator

PostSun May 29, 2011 3:28 pm » by Evildweeb

This is only my opinion based on research wherever it is available.

You have to remember who presented us with the word "Annunaki". This word comes from ancient Sumer and paraphrased means 'those who came down from the sky (or stars)'.

The word itself is Sumerian (and/or Akkadian), therefore, this is what THEY (the Sumerians or an older civilization passing it on to them) called these people. I hardly doubt that there is an actual race who call themselves the "Annunaki". In other words, Annunaki is basically what WE called THEM.

Now with THAT said, who actually are these people?

Is this a tale passed down to the Sumerians from some other unknown civilization? If so, then chances are even the Sumerians had no idea who they were. Myself, I suspect there is a chance that this is indeed the case and that in all likelihood the Sumerians and Akkadians may have never even seen these people. But, that's just a chance.

If this is a tale coming directly from the Sumerians, then the pictographs exhibited to us at this point depict "humanoid" beings bearing a remarkable resemblance to humans. If the Sumerians actually saw these people, interacted with them, and learned all that they have passed on to us, then there is a huge gap in the historic record as there really isn't much left of the true Sumerian civilization, except for their rules of law, science, math, finance, agriculture, and societal organization - by and large all that we use to this day.

My own personal understanding of the "available" literature appears to place the Annunaki here sometime long before 10,000 years ago. I would go so far as to say 12,000 - 15,000 years ago would be a more definitive period, and possibly even as far back as 25 - 50,000 years ago.

The more we keep looking into it, the further back our (human) history appears to get pushed back as newer discoveries of far more ancient relics keep appearing.

At this point there is one potential candidate race running for the actual position of Annunaki.

Because of the seemingly interesting advancement of man from caves and clubs straight to advanced mathematics, science and even agriculture, it is possible that The Annunaki may even be the original descendants of Man, in which case, these came from the systems in the constellation of Lyra, or one of their many colonial homeworlds located in several other places. It wasn't until much later that the Culture of Orion instilled itself here in deference to the 'Annuaki' and why the state of the world is how it is today. The shear lack of information on the Sumerians and their seeming utter evisceration from the planet would lead one to believe that there is yet more to be found, or is being hidden still.

Either way, the changes made from "caveman" to social science animal was a huge step, but then to turn about 180 degrees and go to the society of Pharoh?

I think there was much more going on than we are being told on either topic.

One thing is for certain though. Those who built the pyramids in Egypt were NOT the Annunaki, and in fact presents another interesting puzzle concerning who THOSE people were and where they were from.

I could go on but this is already much too long....lol

:obsessed:

Beer acquisition continues up to the point of some form of saturation and is driven on a course directed by the path of least resistance to the fridge

Conspirator

PostMon May 30, 2011 11:08 pm » by Temps13

Well obviously anunnaki means those who fro heaven to earth came..just as anunna simply means heavenly ones..or god means 'sky being'..I use the term as I do not know the actual one that they themselves use..I wish ther was a better term actually..how about anunna..(shit,think I'll just go with 'space people')
Yeah the ones Travis Walton met..(he met 2 types,anunnaki & smaller ones from damper thicker atmosphere) these tall blondes were the same ones that were in Egypt/Sumer etc etc..I agree there are other more hybridized descendants..but for us a collective term should suffice?
Rendlesham probably involved both the child sized & the tall ones..What I want to see is concrete evidence of races being from Orion or Lyra..from what sources do you base this information? I want to know,Im not saying you're wrong,just that if I said that,I'd be torn to pieces!
Interestingly,the sketch by a witness of a landed craft (near the Rendlesham incident location,by the fence)recently declassified by the national archives (U.K.) shows an ANKH emblazoned on the crafts side..the symbol in the old world not just of science in general but of the anunnaki line of Ningishzidda/Thoth (Ea's son & co designer of homo sapiens according to Z.S.)
Image Image
IRMENSUL13

Next