Nature of the Beast

Initiate

PostWed Dec 19, 2012 6:43 pm » by 1ofus

As I have mentioned in previous posts, I see metaphors in our collective world that point to truths in the inner world. After many years of searching for these metaphors and there meaning I became aware that these metaphors are much more than just glimpses of the inner world but like a big jigsaw puzzle when put together you see a much bigger picture or greater truth. I have explained that the zodiac is a stairway or ladder, each sign representing a different level of mental / spiritual understanding. The animal kingdom is an illustration of an ascending intellectual order as well. The metaphors can go really deep but for the sake of brevity I will shorten my story. it is easy to see that different species have different intellectual levels. There are also different classes or categories that need to be considered as well, for example, there are herbivores and there are carnivores, I call them grazers and predators. Different degrees of predation can be seen in different species of carnivores. The higher up the ladder you go the more predatory the intellectual level becomes. I believe the creator is telling this same story in his creation. You can see in this illustration how important it becomes to hold onto the love.

Our world is still ruled by Zeus and he is found in Sagittarius. Sagittarius is illustrated as a figure that is half man and half beast. This is another metaphor suggesting our mental / spiritual level. Before you say I told you we were in Gemini, let me just say the hour hand is in Sagittarius and the minute hand is in Gemini and the clock is running backwards. As one makes his way up this ladder these different mental / spiritual levels will correspond with different animals. There is a place on the zodiac that is referred to in the bible as the lions den. It covers three steps on the zodiac, the same three steps associated with Judah, as in the lion from the tribe of Judah. To understand the mind of tptb and their strategies one only needs to understand the mind of the big cats. When the lion slaughters 26 of the innocent sheep the sheep are horrified but it doesn't bother the lion at all, in fact it is celebrated in his/her camp as they are entitled (btw right wingers, this is the entitlement program you should be trying to eliminate). One only needs to observe a house cat for a while to notice an unmistakable arrogance. Don't get me wrong, I love cats but some of what they do disgusts me, for example their way of toying with their prey before they kill it and the fact that they are extremely proud of their accomplishment after the fact. Does it sound like anything we are witnessing with all the coincidences and such with this last tragedy? Just as the cat toying with his prey so a psychopath and his condescending nature find it necessary to advertise his superior intellect.

This arrogance and total lack of empathy is the beasts vulnerability and we need to fight this mindset with appropriate strategies of our own. One strategy that immediately comes to mind is that of herd mentality, "We cannot let them divide the herd!!!" There are much better strategists than I, perhaps if we are aware of the mind we are fighting you may have strategies of your own that would help our cause?

IMO, we are in our darkest hour, but as it goes, it is always darkest before the dawn, stay vigilant and don't lose hope for a better tomorrow. It may not sound it sometimes but I am quite optimistic that in the end we will prevail as most of the metaphors suggest we will and the ones that don't show what happens if we don't stop the descent.

Here's wishing everyone a great 12/21/12 and hoping you all have a wonderful holiday season, whatever holiday you call your own!!! :cheers: I never thought I'd still be here a year later.

Conspirator

PostWed Dec 19, 2012 7:09 pm » by Seriouscitizen

Thank you i wish the same for you. :sunny:

I am thinking :think:

If we compare tptb with the features of a psychopath, you can perhaps compare their sytem to that of an individual psychopathic pattern, used to forfill their needs.

What I have learned of psychopathic behaviour is that they feed of the 'light' of another person. But they don't feed of it similair to a mentally healthy person. Because of their lack of consciousness they have created a black hole, instead of a torus in their energy field. The close down was nescecarry for them (in case of 'real' psychopaths, not with psuedo psychopaths)to close down their emotional vault. And it can't be openend again.

So they can't create their own energy. They need other people. I don't know the exact mechanics behind this, but it is being experienced that these psychopathic individuals can't obsorb the energy of their victim if it isn't in the right frequency. Reports have shown that psychopathic individuals described their encounters with intimacy and unconditional love as painfull. Literally, physically painfull.

For example if their partners would hug them in a state of bliss this could feel like knives stabbing trough their physical body.

I think this is the reason that psychopahts, maybe subconsciously, first break down the energy wave emiting from their victim to a frequency resonating with their own. Hence the abuse, torture etc. If their victim is in fear and misery they can obsorb their energy without harming themselves.

It seems to what i have researched that the only way they can lower the frequency of their victim is to 'sense' the holes in someones energy field. Holes caused trough trauma and stress. This is often why they attract co-dependant persons.

So taking this knowledge, a little piece to the puzzle to help evolution could be the 'healing' of individuals. Thus starving the psychopathic system due to lack of cattle.

Though the puzzle ofcoarse consists many pieces..

Conspirator

PostWed Dec 19, 2012 7:41 pm » by kentrb

awesome post 1ofus
good point serious
:cheers:

Initiate

PostWed Dec 19, 2012 7:53 pm » by 1ofus

Seriouscitizen wrote:Thank you i wish the same for you. :sunny:

I am thinking :think:

If we compare tptb with the features of a psychopath, you can perhaps compare their sytem to that of an individual psychopathic pattern, used to forfill their needs.

What I have learned of psychopathic behaviour is that they feed of the 'light' of another person. But they don't feed of it similair to a mentally healthy person. Because of their lack of consciousness they have created a black hole, instead of a torus in their energy field. The close down was nescecarry for them (in case of 'real' psychopaths, not with psuedo psychopaths)to close down their emotional vault. And it can't be openend again.

So they can't create their own energy. They need other people. I don't know the exact mechanics behind this, but it is being experienced that these psychopathic individuals can't obsorb the energy of their victim if it isn't in the right frequency. Reports have shown that psychopathic individuals described their encounters with intimacy and unconditional love as painfull. Literally, physically painfull.

For example if their partners would hug them in a state of bliss this could feel like knives stabbing trough their physical body.

I think this is the reason that psychopahts, maybe subconsciously, first break down the energy wave emiting from their victim to a frequency resonating with their own. Hence the abuse, torture etc. If their victim is in fear and misery they can obsorb their energy without harming themselves.

It seems to what i have researched that the only way they can lower the frequency of their victim is to 'sense' the holes in someones energy field. Holes caused trough trauma and stress. This is often why they attract co-dependant persons.

So taking this knowledge, a little piece to the puzzle to help evolution could be the 'healing' of individuals. Thus starving the psychopathic system due to lack of cattle.

Though the puzzle ofcoarse consists many pieces..

Thanks for the reply, I always enjoy your thoughts, however, sometime you're over my head. Please take that as a compliment. I always like to break things down to their simplest picture. I like the metaphor of a black hole, I use it quite often myself. In one of the Stargate episodes one team falls under the effects of a black hole and the story tells that those under that effect are not even aware of those effects, I think that's true of a lot of tptb but not all. The simplest picture is they gave up the love, their love for their fellow man is dead but here is where the resurrection metaphor works and should be used. LOVE can come back from death to live again. It's all choice, one can close his eyes to a lot of truth in order to elevate yourself but each time you do the love dies a little more until it's dead and of course when love dies in enough people our collective world looks like it does.

It's either the gold or the golden rule, I choose the later!

@fossileyesed. Thankyou :cheers:

Conspirator

PostWed Dec 19, 2012 8:42 pm » by Seriouscitizen

Fossileyesed wrote:awesome post 1ofus
good point serious
:cheers:

You know Fossil, I just took a shower, and i never was real conscious of it but it seems like i can 'stream' my toughts very clear and fast while in contact with water. :)

Since i came into contact and realisation of the idea of resource-independance and decentralisation i can see how it can be a partial 'solution', if not a 'big solution', that would trigger sustainable, growing change.

I believe information and knowledge are a very important tool. But the other half lays in the conditions needed to handle such tools to make it effective.

The cycle of survival, stress, trauma, abuse, survival, stress, trauma, abuse etc. To my opinion can be 'avoided' for a large part, by completely stepping out of the system and becoming both mentally and pshysically independand from 'society'. And make room for unconditional compassion coming from a firm base ground instead of addiction coming from co-dependancy.

I see this independance only possible if people are able to own 1 hectare of ground for their families, tax free. Conditions such a domain can provide can cause long term change in social family patterns, intelectual development and health. If used proparly. This needs knowledge and wisdom, but i dont think we can fully imagine how much effect a 'natural' eviroment would have on our energetic bodies. We could become fractal. And that means the frequency of our beings will effect our mindset and experiences, thus in a way the conditions provide the knowledge needed, once we get out of surival state. Of coarse this is all just my opinion and i could be wrong.

That's how i can imagine sustainable healing and growth. I imagine the 'first people' doing this, with the right mindset and intentions could inspire the ones following up just by being an example. :headscratch:

:hugging:

Edit:,.. 1ufos, Your thoughts have made me ponder a few time aswell, just like you did just now, lol :flop: I like it.