Nazi Government did not fall - was transferred to the US

Super Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 18695
Joined: Thu Jul 22, 2010 4:20 am
Location: underneath the circumstances

PostThu Sep 26, 2013 7:39 pm » by The57ironman


.

Obama Misses 60% of Security Briefings... and Blames Intelligence Community?Image

.

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 7716
Joined: Tue Jan 04, 2011 4:05 pm
Location: ON A GIF: HUNT

PostThu Sep 26, 2013 8:13 pm » by Fatdogmendoza


very very interesting subject matter Parteigenosse :mrgreen:



Throw out everything you think you know about history. Close the approved textbooks, turn off the corporate mass media, and whatever you do, don't believe anything you hear from the government. The Rise of the Fourth Reich reveals the truth about American power.

In this explosive exposé, the legendary Jim Marrs explores the frighteningly real possibility that today, in the United States, an insidious ideology thought to have been vanquished more than a half century ago is actually flourishing. At the end of World War II, ranking Nazis, along with their young and fanatical protégés, used the loot of Europe to create corporate front companies in many countries, worming their way into corporate America. They brought with them miraculous weapons technology that helped win the space race. But they also brought their Nazi philosophy based on the authoritarian premise that the end justifies the means—including unprovoked wars of aggression and curtailment of individual liberties—which has since gained an iron hold in the "land of the free."

Jim Marrs has gathered compelling evidence of the effort that has been under way for the past sixty years to bring a form of National Socialism to modern America, creating in essence a new empire-or "Fourth Reich"!

Image


Upload to Disclose.tv

Canubis wrote:slith dont b A noob.. u r my no 1 mo fo

Initiate
Posts: 290
Joined: Sun Jun 23, 2013 1:35 am

PostThu Sep 26, 2013 8:20 pm » by SolStone


good post :cheers:

Writer
User avatar
Posts: 31
Joined: Thu Sep 26, 2013 8:18 pm

PostThu Sep 26, 2013 8:30 pm » by 31sleo


Fatdogmendoza wrote:very very interesting subject matter Parteigenosse :mrgreen:



Throw out everything you think you know about history. Close the approved textbooks, turn off the corporate mass media, and whatever you do, don't believe anything you hear from the government. The Rise of the Fourth Reich reveals the truth about American power.

In this explosive exposé, the legendary Jim Marrs explores the frighteningly real possibility that today, in the United States, an insidious ideology thought to have been vanquished more than a half century ago is actually flourishing. At the end of World War II, ranking Nazis, along with their young and fanatical protégés, used the loot of Europe to create corporate front companies in many countries, worming their way into corporate America. They brought with them miraculous weapons technology that helped win the space race. But they also brought their Nazi philosophy based on the authoritarian premise that the end justifies the means—including unprovoked wars of aggression and curtailment of individual liberties—which has since gained an iron hold in the "land of the free."

Jim Marrs has gathered compelling evidence of the effort that has been under way for the past sixty years to bring a form of National Socialism to modern America, creating in essence a new empire-or "Fourth Reich"!

Image



Thanks for the tip. Seems worth a read. :clapper:
Image


Upload to Disclose.tv



Never underestimate the stupidity of others, or your own!

Conspirator
Posts: 1544
Joined: Mon Mar 09, 2009 7:18 pm

PostThu Sep 26, 2013 8:41 pm » by Doogle


Operation paperclip was the cover for it.

Oh, welcome thirty one.

Super Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 18695
Joined: Thu Jul 22, 2010 4:20 am
Location: underneath the circumstances

PostThu Sep 26, 2013 8:42 pm » by The57ironman


31sleo wrote:
Thanks for the tip. Seems worth a read. :clapper:

.

....welcome to the rabbit hole... :hiho:

:hiho:

.
.

Obama Misses 60% of Security Briefings... and Blames Intelligence Community?Image

.

Writer
User avatar
Posts: 31
Joined: Thu Sep 26, 2013 8:18 pm

PostThu Sep 26, 2013 9:07 pm » by 31sleo


The57ironman wrote:
31sleo wrote:
Thanks for the tip. Seems worth a read. :clapper:

.

....welcome to the rabbit hole... :hiho:

:hiho:

.


Thanks. I had an account a few years ago but then stopped loging in. I come here everyday so I tought it'd be nice to start posting again. :cheers:
Image


Upload to Disclose.tv



Never underestimate the stupidity of others, or your own!

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 7716
Joined: Tue Jan 04, 2011 4:05 pm
Location: ON A GIF: HUNT

PostThu Sep 26, 2013 9:31 pm » by Fatdogmendoza


Willkommen Parteigenosse 31sleo :mrgreen:

:hiho:
Canubis wrote:slith dont b A noob.. u r my no 1 mo fo

Master Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 10202
Joined: Sun May 20, 2012 3:24 pm

PostThu Sep 26, 2013 9:42 pm » by *WillEase*


I'm afraid I don't see the connection between anything from the OP video and Nazis.
It is a well known fact many former Nazi scientist wound up in the US (project paperclip) but just
as many also wound up in the Soviet Union.

But what this has to do with tech companies 'spying' on it's users evades me.

Initiate
Posts: 290
Joined: Sun Jun 23, 2013 1:35 am

PostThu Sep 26, 2013 11:09 pm » by SolStone


*WillEase* wrote:It is a well known fact many former Nazi scientist wound up in the US (project paperclip) but just
as many also wound up in the Soviet Union.


Will,
I would encourage that train of thought on into the so-called "Cold War." Then onto the Perestroika Deception. Then into Common Purpose & Common Core (domestic) and the War on Terror (abroad). Umbrella deceptions moving both sides of the chess board towards a single goal.

:cheers:



  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post
Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook