Nazi Made Holocaust soap? Sold By Jewish Store?

Conspirator

PostWed Apr 28, 2010 2:33 am » by Ghost32

To be honest they worked and starved those poor people until there was no fat on their bones! Here is some other info for you!

One of the most lurid and slanderous Holocaust claims is the story that the Germans manufactured soap from the bodies of their victims. Although a similar charge during the First World War was exposed as a hoax almost immediately afterwards, it was nevertheless revived and widely believed during the Second. [1] More important, this accusation was "proved" at the main Nuremberg trial of 1945-1946, and has been authoritatively endorsed by numerous historians in the decades since. In recent years, though, as part of a broad retreat from the most obviously untenable aspects of the "orthodox" extermination story, Holocaust historians have grudgingly conceded that the human soap tale is a wartime propaganda lie. In their retreat, though, these historians have tried to dismiss the soap story as a mere wartime "rumor," neglecting to mention that international Jewish organizations and then Allied governments endorsed and sanctioned this libelous canard.

Conspirator

PostFri Apr 30, 2010 11:01 pm » by Harbin

Thank you ghosty, I'm glad to others are engaged in seeing the spin for what it is.
:look:

Conspirator

PostSun May 09, 2010 3:56 am » by Ghost32

Im not trying to offend anyone by posting this and it does not reflect my personal opinion , it doesnt mention the soap topic but I thought it would be an interesting addition to the topic.

Bishop Richard Williamson - Gas Chambers, Anti-Semitism and the Truth

Upload to Disclose.tv

Previous