Nazi memorabilia confiscated from Zinzana?!

Super Moderator

PostSat Mar 19, 2011 8:58 am » by -Marduk-

Nazi memorabilia confiscated from Israeli collector

Hazor HaGlilit resident allegedly attempted to smuggle WWII German items, as well under-declaring their worth to evade paying high duty on the illegal goods.

The Haifa customs authority confiscated dozens of Nazi memorabilia items imported from Germany by a north Israel collector.

The collector was allegedly attempting to smuggle in WW2 German items, under-declaring their worth to evade paying high duty on the illegal goods. The Hazor HaGlilit resident's home was searched by police who found hundreds of Nazi medallions and symbols from the World War Two era in Germany, among them many swastikas.

The north Israel boy was arrested and released on bail Wednesday. The 12-year-old Zinzana is an international collector and trader of Nazi paraphernalia.

Based on investigations, the collector ordered the forbidden items via a German website that specializes in Nazi-related relics. One of his 'clients' is allegedly a British soccer player. The investigation also revealed that the Hazor HaGlilit resident allegedly imported roughly 140 shipments of German World War Two items, some of which are worth thousands of euros.

According to the Haifa Customs Authority, the investigation is still underway, and they have involved several international customs authorities because the sale and trade of the Nazi memorabilia has been taking place both in Israel and abroad.
http://www.haaretz.com/news/national/il ... r-1.349796

Nazi memorabilia is still larger than commonly believed.

In addition, sis textbook example shows once again that in the Promised Land

ze Joos pretty much makes all business when it only brings something,

even with the ... unspeakable(?).

:cheers:
________________________________________________________________________________
-= PREDESTINATION: Itz hard to be ze good guy when you turn into a fucking gun =-

Super Moderator

PostSat Mar 19, 2011 9:13 am » by -Marduk-

ure a bad boi zin

back to ze corner, mofo!
________________________________________________________________________________
-= PREDESTINATION: Itz hard to be ze good guy when you turn into a fucking gun =-

Conspirator

PostSat Mar 19, 2011 9:22 am » by Epicfailure

I believe it was Zinzana too, in fact I seen it!

hand in the cookie jar and mammal sauce all over his face.

Super Moderator

PostSat Mar 19, 2011 9:24 am » by -Marduk-

epicfailure wrote:I believe it was Zinzana too, in fact I seen it!

hand in the cookie jar and mammal sauce all over his face.

haha :flop:

Conspirator

PostSat Mar 19, 2011 9:26 am » by Mrmcnuggets

So they're going to charge the 12 year old, for being an extreme Nazi collector because they dominated almost as much as Napoleon did, and finding his socks could be a little harder than hitlers. Image I would like this kids autograph lol. :clapper:

**Edit, my mistake I thought Zinzana was the person when in fact it is a T.V Series. No t.v here, so my mistake. :cheers:
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die. "

I AM an endangered species.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostSat Mar 19, 2011 10:14 am » by Eldorado

Fucking Awesome :flop: :flop: :flop: :lol: :lol: :lol:
“The superior man, when resting in safety, does not forget that danger may come. When in a state of security he does not forget the possibility of ruin.” Confucius (551 BC - 479 BC)

Super Moderator

PostSat Mar 19, 2011 4:08 pm » by -Marduk-

bump :twisted:

Super Moderator

PostSat Mar 19, 2011 4:15 pm » by Troll2rocks

Lol look at zinzana the little racist freak
Censorship debunking & disinformation, it's all in a days work.

Conspirator

PostSat Mar 19, 2011 4:19 pm » by Richc

Do all Jews have bad eyesite.?

You rarely see one that hasn't got specks on. Must be all that wanking. :flop:

RIK
"Theres A Storm Coming!"

Super Moderator

PostSat Mar 19, 2011 4:20 pm » by TheDuck

www.Vigusto.com - Premium E-liquid

"The Truth Cannot Be Told... It Must Be Realized"

Next