Nazi,, Temple of Doom

Conspirator

PostFri Aug 31, 2012 8:52 pm » by Shemagh

I know the intro below is probably a bit over dramatic! but the documentary is interesting. If you have an hour to spare it's worth a watch!

What links Adolf Hitler, Heindrich Himmler and a priceless Celtic cauldron recently discovered at the bottom of a lake in Bavaria? In this film an investigation uncovers allegations of mafia involvement, an international fraud trial where millions of dollars are at stake and a forensic discovery that stuns the archaeological world and steers the mystery towards Himmler’s SS shrine at Wewelsburg and Hitler’s obsessive quest for the Holy Grail. This seemingly priceless and beautiful object has brought death and disaster to everyone who has attempted to own it but who did make it and why

http://www.channel5.com/shows/revealed/ ... le-of-doom

Conspirator

PostFri Aug 31, 2012 9:40 pm » by Saturnv

how do i start a new topic ???

Initiate

PostFri Aug 31, 2012 10:00 pm » by flsts1

Saturnv wrote:how do i start a new topic ???

Hey!! Saturnv lives!!!

Click on the forums icon. The option is near the top left hand corner.
Welcome back!

Conspirator

PostFri Aug 31, 2012 10:01 pm » by Thruster

Where the fuck have you been? How are you?

Master Conspirator

PostFri Aug 31, 2012 10:11 pm » by *WillEase*

Shemagh wrote:I know the intro below is probably a bit over dramatic! but the documentary is interesting. If you have an hour to spare it's worth a watch!

What links Adolf Hitler, Heindrich Himmler and a priceless Celtic cauldron recently discovered at the bottom of a lake in Bavaria? In this film an investigation uncovers allegations of mafia involvement, an international fraud trial where millions of dollars are at stake and a forensic discovery that stuns the archaeological world and steers the mystery towards Himmler’s SS shrine at Wewelsburg and Hitler’s obsessive quest for the Holy Grail. This seemingly priceless and beautiful object has brought death and disaster to everyone who has attempted to own it but who did make it and why

Perhaps you can download it from where you are, and then upload it on DTV so all of us can watch it.
The site owner Lukas said I could show you how to makes hundreds of dollars in your spare time like I do.
If you would like to get yours too, PM me and I WILL hook you up.

Conspirator

PostFri Aug 31, 2012 10:20 pm » by Dagnamski

SHIT!!, I love Nazi temples of Dooms :bang;
“If at first, the idea is not absurd, then there is no hope for it”

>>>>>Image

Conspirator

PostFri Aug 31, 2012 10:44 pm » by Shemagh

willease666 wrote:
Shemagh wrote:I know the intro below is probably a bit over dramatic! but the documentary is interesting. If you have an hour to spare it's worth a watch!

Perhaps you can download it from where you are, and then upload it on DTV so all of us can watch it.

Oh damn I don't know how to do that. Where's Noetry! I keep re-lying on him!

Conspirator

PostFri Aug 31, 2012 10:48 pm » by Shemagh

Hay John! howz it gowan, nice tae here from ye. Welcome back!