Nazis and the occult

Initiate

PostSun Apr 24, 2011 1:55 am » by Funkmasterflash

Nazis - the occult conspiracy

A great 1:44 mins of viewing pleasure.The beginings of Hitlers superman race
Nazis: The Occult Conspiracy, is an English language documentary regarding the occult influences and history of the Nazi Era, (pre, during and post) in Germany. New evidence has suggested that Nazism was not just a political movement but an occult religion with Hitler as the Messiah.

If this vid dont work please use the link http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=3688278981555458918#

The Occult History of the Third Reich Adolf Hitler,54:20 mins
containing mainly B&W as well as some color archival footage, with narration explaining the influences of alternative belief systems (occult, paganism, mysticism, etc) on the Nazi ideology and Hitler's personal philosophy

if this vid dont work please use the link http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=3688278981555458918#docid=3014581497309209211

Hitler was considered a genius in some circles and a monster in others yet his legacy remains and we live in the aftermath of his destructive presence.An occult giant who sought to impose his ideals upon the entire world.

Hitler also had links to alchemy and its teachings of the mysteries,another topic that ill post on soon,ill add more vids to this thread soon

Peace

Conspirator

PostSun Apr 24, 2011 2:08 am » by Richc

The allies won the war against Germany but the Nazis were not defeated.

Many of the NWO roots come from the Nazis who in my opinion still have most if not all control over it.
They are based everywhere now, not just in Germany.

Just my beliefs.

RIK
"Theres A Storm Coming!"

Initiate

PostSun Apr 24, 2011 2:37 am » by Funkmasterflash

The allies won the war against Germany but the Nazis were not defeated.

Many of the NWO roots come from the Nazis who in my opinion still have most if not all control over it.
They are based everywhere now, not just in Germany.

Just my beliefs.

RIK

I 100% agree with you friend,there is more to this
Im just checking over some stuff i have to add to this thread,got some great books for you guys in PDF format,all on alchemy and related topics,its on a free site,the link is http://www.golden-dawn-canada.com/library.html

All sorts of PDF books,listings below
Alchemy
Ancient Studies
Astrology
Divination
Freemasonry
Geomancy
Golden Dawn
Grimoires
Hermeticism
High Magic - Theurgy
Mystical
Occultism
Qabalah
Rosicrucianism
Sacred Texts
Tarot

Thought id share that one with you guys

In 1923, on his deathbed, Hitler's mentor Dietrich Eckart, a dedicated Satanist and central figure in the Occult Thule Society and a founder member of the Nazi party, said:

'Follow Hitler ! He will dance, but it is I who have called the tune !'
'I have initiated him into the 'Secret Doctrine', opened his centres in vision and given him the means to communicate with the Powers.'

'Do not mourn for me: I shall have influenced history more than any other German
.'

Alchemy is concerned with the transformation of the individual into an enlightened being, hence the well known metaphor of turning base metal into gold. It uses a language of symbols and laws many of which were known in the ancient world. It's practice involves an initiation from where the initiate passes stages of understanding and development toward the ultimate goal, which is sometimes symbolised by a star.

Back soon,sorting next post out,ill get more links

peace

PostSun Apr 24, 2011 2:50 am » by Ortsaselim

Hitler was just another P.R. front man for the real power elite. Just like Stalin, Mao and Obama. Nothing new under the sun.

Initiate

PostSun Apr 24, 2011 3:09 am » by Funkmasterflash

Hitler was just another P.R. front man for the real power elite. Just like Stalin, Mao and Obama. Nothing new under the sun

Also correct my friend,its far larger than one topic,and indeed as much as the nazi philosophy still exists in our times there are far more sinister aspects of hidden control and manipulation,in our divison of opinions we find clarity that all are one and we are all being screwed

Peace :)

Initiate

PostWed Apr 27, 2011 4:45 pm » by Funkmasterflash

Bookmarked

I will return at a later date to add to this thread

Peace :flop:

Funkmasterflash
Still cant blaze that fat joint?...use the light!