Near death experiences

Initiate

PostTue Sep 14, 2010 5:20 am » by Wakemeup

kris75 wrote:Infinity - The Ultimate Trip part 1 of 3

:flop: :look: http://www.disclose.tv/members/action/v ... ip_Part_1/

Thanks so much for that Kris75...those were very up lifting and I have always had an inside feeling of where my journey might proceed. I have a question though. There was no talk about people who commited murder. If they were not chosen to come back....why is there still a problem today in this world with many of that type? Some people have no problem taking someone's life where as others could not live with doing so. It's a touchy subject. Hence killing for the freedom of your country. Maybe I missunderstood. I honsestly have no doubt that what I saw in those videos is very believable. There are too many facts besides those Infinity video's to believe...otherwise. We are spirits in a body possibly living in a hell. But only cause it has been created to be that way. I guess some of it could be considered speculation.
Last edited by Wakemeup on Tue Sep 14, 2010 5:35 am, edited 1 time in total.

Initiate

PostTue Sep 14, 2010 5:33 am » by Wakemeup

Well, I don't trust anyone until they have proven themselves to me... and I don't expect anyone to trust me, until I can prove myself to whoever is concerned... if you get my drift... Also, I tend to believe in "no expectations, no disappointments".

Works for me....

Very well said :flop:

Conspirator

PostTue Sep 14, 2010 5:55 am » by Kris75

wakemeup wrote:

Thanks so much for that Kris75...those were very up lifting and I have always had an inside feeling of where my journey might proceed. I have a question though. There was no talk about people who commited murder. If they were not chosen to come back....why is there still a problem today in this world with many of that type? Some people have no problem taking someone's life where as others could not live with doing so. It's a touchy subject. Hence killing for the freedom of your country. Maybe I missunderstood. I honsestly have no doubt that what I saw in those videos is very believable. There are too many facts besides those Infinity video's to believe...otherwise. We are spirits in a body possibly living in a hell. But only cause it has been created to be that way. I guess some of it could be considered speculation.

THIS MATRIX IS A SCHOOL, YOU LEARN GOODNESS AND EVIL, BUT THE THRUTH IS THERE IS NO EVIL ,EVIL IS JUST HERE TO LEARN YOU WHAT EVIL CAN BE, AND DONT FORGET THAT SOMEBODY HAVE TO DO THE JOB ,TO DO IT, AND I THANK THOSE BEEINGS WHO ARE DOING THAT JOB, OTHERWISE WE WOULD NOT LEARN WHAT EVIL CAN BE,JUST SHARING MY THOUGHTS ON YOUR QUESTION,TRY TO CHECK THIS LINK ,I THINK YOU WILL FIND MANY ANSWERS ON YOUR QUESTIONS, DOLORES IS ONE MY FAVORITE SPEAKERS ON THIS KIND OF TOPICS , SHE IS AMAZING FOR HER AGE :) :peep:

:look: new-project-camelot-dolores-cannon-convoluted-universe-t21311.html?hilit=dolores

Initiate

PostTue Sep 14, 2010 6:27 am » by Wakemeup

kris75 wrote:
wakemeup wrote:

THIS MATRIX IS A SCHOOL, YOU LEARN GOODNESS AND EVIL, BUT THE THRUTH IS THERE IS NO EVIL ,EVIL IS JUST HERE TO LEARN YOU WHAT EVIL CAN BE, AND DONT FORGET THAT SOMEBODY HAVE TO DO THE JOB ,TO DO IT, AND I THANK THOSE BEEINGS WHO ARE DOING THAT JOB, OTHERWISE WE WOULD NOT LEARN WHAT EVIL CAN BE,JUST SHARING MY THOUGHTS ON YOUR QUESTION,TRY TO CHECK THIS LINK ,I THINK YOU WILL FIND MANY ANSWERS ON YOUR QUESTIONS, DOLORES IS ONE MY FAVORITE SPEAKERS ON THIS KIND OF TOPICS , SHE IS AMAZING FOR HER AGE :) :peep:

:look: new-project-camelot-dolores-cannon-convoluted-universe-t21311.html?hilit=dolores

Thanks for your reply and thoughts on the subject :flop: I'm always willing to understand :cheers:

PostTue Sep 14, 2010 1:56 pm » by Lekatt

I have had a near death experience, and a website/blog that explains many of the questions asked on this board. Murders are treated the same as anyone else. The difference comes in the level of the spiritual world that is accessible. Those without love go to the bottom, those with great love to the top. Then there is the life review that everyone passes through, a kind of critique of the life you lived in the physical.

http://www.aleroy.com/blog/archives/2718

The above is what happens in a life review. In the catagory of NDE Characteristics I write about what happens and why. I have been studying them for over 20 years.

Initiate

PostTue Sep 14, 2010 7:59 pm » by Wakemeup

lekatt wrote:I have had a near death experience, and a website/blog that explains many of the questions asked on this board. Murders are treated the same as anyone else. The difference comes in the level of the spiritual world that is accessible. Those without love go to the bottom, those with great love to the top. Then there is the life review that everyone passes through, a kind of critique of the life you lived in the physical.

http://www.aleroy.com/blog/archives/2718

The above is what happens in a life review. In the catagory of NDE Characteristics I write about what happens and why. I have been studying them for over 20 years.

Thanks lekatt. Much appreciated. I will check your blog out :flop:

Previous