Near death experiences

Initiate

PostTue Sep 14, 2010 2:52 am » by Wakemeup

I have read books and seen video's on youtube and they all talk about a paradise and a feeling of an unconditional love when passing on. It's inevitable we will be there one day but we do not like to think or talk about it (Hidden Agenda) for the fear of leaving and not knowing what happens. But wouldn't you want to know what lies in store for you? Preplanning? Do you feel in your your mind that you would be ready if the time came? I believe it is time we all start to face the fact instead of hiding it so it makes it more understanding and acceptable. Many say I hope I go in my sleep so there is no shock factor and there is a way to move forward without the confusion. Unlike lets say a major car accident that could leave you confused,wondering lost. A soul/spirit/ghost that can't move on. I really have no idea....just heresay. But I do believe we will go to a better place and not feel the pain our bodies contribute to as we age. My question is, is there anyone here who has had a near death experience that would like to talk about it? And what happens to people who murder? Do they get a second chance? I am not a religious person. If there was no religion there would be less war......for that matter. I believe in a higher power and I always feel and acknowledge the presence of someone touching me who isn't there in person. We all want to know how we got here and why we are where we are right now. If I knew the answer I would be a billionaire and give it all away to the ones who deserve it. :hugging: The good ones and you you know who you are :cheers:
[youtube]EnRZGLkp2M4&feature[/youtube]
I hate to admit it but I'm not too sure about this video. It seems she might be reading from a script. Just my opinion though. But then again you have to ask yourself. Why would anyone make this up? To promote God?

Conspirator

PostTue Sep 14, 2010 3:09 am » by Donovan

wakemeup wrote:I have read books and seen video's on youtube and they all talk about a paradise and a feeling of an unconditional love when passing on. It's inevitable we will be there one day but we do not like to think or talk about it (Hidden Agenda) for the fear of leaving and not knowing what happens. But wouldn't you want to know what lies in store for you? Preplanning? Do you feel in your your mind that you would be ready if the time came? I believe it is time we all start to face the fact instead of hiding it so it makes it more understanding and acceptable. Many say I hope I go in my sleep so there is no shock factor and there is a way to move forward without the confusion. Unlike lets say a major car accident that could leave you confused,wondering lost. A soul/spirit/ghost that can't move on. I really have no idea....just heresay. But I do believe we will go to a better place and not feel the pain our bodies contribute to as we age. My question is, is there anyone here who has had a near death experience that would like to talk about it? And what happens to people who murder? Do they get a second chance? I am not a religious person. If there was no religion there would be less war......for that matter. I believe in a higher power and I always feel and acknowledge the presence of someone touching me who isn't there in person. We all want to know how we got here and why we are where we are right now. If I knew the answer I would be a billionaire and give it all away to the ones who deserve it. :hugging: The good ones and you you know who you are :cheers:
[youtube]EnRZGLkp2M4&feature[/youtube]
I hate to admit it but I'm not too sure about this video. It seems she might be reading from a script. Just my opinion though. But then again you have to ask yourself. Why would anyone make this up? To promote God?
yep,the billion dollar question.i guess we all have opinions on the case for the afterlife so many fragments in society over the centuries tell us there is.the only thing i can say is seek for your answer if you want one thats all we can do.ive never had a near death experience so i cant help there buddy.
My Avatar is from this amazing artist check him out. http://parablevisions.com/

Conspirator

PostTue Sep 14, 2010 3:14 am » by Kris75

Infinity - The Ultimate Trip part 1 of 3

:flop: :look: http://www.disclose.tv/members/action/v ... ip_Part_1/
Last edited by Kris75 on Tue Sep 14, 2010 3:16 am, edited 1 time in total.

Initiate

PostTue Sep 14, 2010 3:15 am » by Wakemeup

yep,the billion dollar question.i guess we all have opinions on the case for the afterlife so many fragments in society over the centuries tell us there is.the only thing i can say is seek for your answer if you want one.ive never had a near death experience so i cant help there buddy

Yes....in a sense it is a wacked question and has been asked many time`s and your answer makes complete sense as well. Thanks :flop:
Asking questions and not knowing the answers is why we are here. :sunny:
But knowing would make it so much easier :bang;

Conspirator

PostTue Sep 14, 2010 3:17 am » by Kris75

Initiate

PostTue Sep 14, 2010 3:22 am » by 20truthseeker10

looooooooooool "why would anyone make this up?", well, how about "Entailed in this book that I have written" (2m36s)... Yes I am a skeptic, and an atheist, but the constant blinking raises a few questions... Right or wrong, we will all find out in time.
Share the knowledge; not the insults.

Initiate

PostTue Sep 14, 2010 3:23 am » by Wakemeup

kris75 wrote:Messages From The Light Part 1/12

:flop: :look: http://www.disclose.tv/members/action/v ... Part_1_12/

Thanks Kris75. I will check those out :cheers:

Conspirator

PostTue Sep 14, 2010 3:25 am » by Kris75

wakemeup wrote:
kris75 wrote:Messages From The Light Part 1/12

:flop: :look: http://www.disclose.tv/members/action/v ... Part_1_12/

Thanks Kris75. I will check those out :cheers:

:flop:YOUR WELCOME! PLEASE CHECK THEM OUT! GREAT VIDEOS! :cheers: :hugging:
Last edited by Kris75 on Tue Sep 14, 2010 3:34 am, edited 1 time in total.

Initiate

PostTue Sep 14, 2010 3:29 am » by Wakemeup

20truthseeker10 wrote:looooooooooool "why would anyone make this up?", well, how about "Entailed in this book that I have written" (2m36s)... Yes I am a skeptic, and an atheist, but the constant blinking raises a few questions... Right or wrong, we will all find out in time.

I don't disagree with you one bit because we have seen proof and been F**cked over so many times in life....how do you trust? I have been there and can read people like a book. But I will admit...I have been fooled which made me more of a skeptic..lol..oh well. Live and learn. You get the picture :o

Initiate

PostTue Sep 14, 2010 3:32 am » by 20truthseeker10

wakemeup wrote:
20truthseeker10 wrote:looooooooooool "why would anyone make this up?", well, how about "Entailed in this book that I have written" (2m36s)... Yes I am a skeptic, and an atheist, but the constant blinking raises a few questions... Right or wrong, we will all find out in time.

I don't disagree with you one bit because we have seen proof and been F**cked over so many times in life....how do you trust? I have been there and can read people like a book. But I will admit...I have been fooled which made me more of a skeptic..lol..oh well. Live and learn. You get the picture :o

Well, I don't trust anyone until they have proven themselves to me... and I don't expect anyone to trust me, until I can prove myself to whoever is concerned... if you get my drift... Also, I tend to believe in "no expectations, no disappointments".

Works for me....
Share the knowledge; not the insults.

Next