Nearly 40 protesters killed in Syria protests (today)

Conspirator

PostSat Apr 23, 2011 12:39 am » by Ironlikealion

2020vision wrote:Why when providing an informed opinion you neglected to spell the leaders names correctly? ie: kadaffi and assaad? when in fact they are called Ghaddafi and asaad?.

because the really important issue is how you spell their names ...and not
the fact that THEY ARE butchering their people.

Conspirator

PostSat Apr 23, 2011 4:36 am » by 99socks

Point is, if a country doesn't have oil, then no one cares.....

And what better thing for tptb than to stir up revolutions across Muslim lands, 1) to keep them quiet and distracted from the End Game and 2) to keep Islamists, "terrorists", and everyone else focused on fighting over THERE rather than bringing it over HERE. And I may as well point out, that 3) tptb will do the same to us that they are doing in the Middle East... so y'all had better be taking notes!

Conspirator

PostSat Apr 23, 2011 5:52 am » by Ironlikealion

have you noticed that you just cant stop talking out of your ass ?
ops that's your face,sorry my bad .

Conspirator

PostSat Apr 23, 2011 3:37 pm » by Ironlikealion

ok , fuck the hypocrites above that want to divert the subject to a personal flame fest (waving to zaff and 2020) while their brothers are being massacred(because it's ok if Israel or the west not involved) ,sock, PTB my ass ,those dictators will get exactly what they deserve ,they are part of the PTB! and they are dropping like flies.

now back to topic :

Syrian forces fire live rounds at mass funerals

Tens of thousands of Syrians demanded the overthrow of President Bashar al-Assad on Saturday at funerals for scores of people killed by security forces in the country's bloodiest pro-democracy protests, witnesses said.

Security forces opened fire at one of the funerals, in the Damascus suburb of Douma, wounding three people, witnesses there said.

They also fired on people seeking to join mass funerals in the southern village of Izra'a, where witnesses said at least 12 funerals were taking place, with mourners chanting "Bashar al-Assad, you traitor! Long live Syria, down with Bashar!"

"There was heavy volley of gunfire in our direction as we approached Izra'a to join the funerals of martyrs," one witness from the southern city of Deraa who came to attend the burials in Izra'a told Reuters.

Two activists said on Saturday at least 100 people were killed during Friday's protests. A group of activists coordinating the demonstrations had said previously that regular forces and gunman loyal to Assad shot dead at least 88 civilians on Friday.

The demonstrators were killed in areas stretching from the port city of Latakia to Homs, Hama, Damascus and the southern village of Izra'a, it said.

Friday was by far the bloodiest day in more than a month of demonstrations demanding political freedoms and an end to corruption in the country of 20 million people.

http://www.sharenet.co.za/news/Syria_bu ... 30a4752901

Super Moderator

PostSat Apr 23, 2011 4:02 pm » by Spock

ironlikealion wrote:PTB my ass ,those dictators will get exactly what they deserve ,they are part of the PTB! and they are dropping like flies.

:clapper:

But Sock does have a point. There are PTB that manipulate these uprisings and this is well known.

George Soros - check out what he was capable of pulling off in numerous countries (and brags about), not to mention the CIA and Jewish and British Intelligence agencies.

Conspirator

PostSat Apr 23, 2011 4:07 pm » by Ironlikealion

i know , but IMO ,it was long due anyways , those dictators are partly responsible to how
the middle east looks today ,for half a century they oppressed the freedom of their
citizens ,brain washed them with hate , and used every dirty trick to divert attention
from their corrupted rule .

PTB or not ,those fuckers need to go down , what will come out of it is not certain
at all , but I'm pretty certain soros plans will explode in his face .

Initiate

PostSat Apr 23, 2011 4:12 pm » by Pestcontrol

Well ghadaffi has been supported by the west for over forty years, most of the worlds leaders can be seen hugging, kissing, shaking his hand, so i wonder what has changed?, so all of a sudden he is killing hes own people?.

Conspirator

PostSat Apr 23, 2011 4:23 pm » by Ironlikealion

pestcontrol wrote:Well ghadaffi has been supported by the west for over forty years, most of the worlds leaders can be seen hugging, kissing, shaking his hand,

He wasn't always supported by the west ,but he was forgiven for his actions in
the past and was accepted to the international community with open hands.
and he even sat on the NWO human right comity, oops i mean UN human right
comity .

pestcontrol wrote:so i wonder what has changed?, so all of a sudden he is killing hes own people?.

he is the ruler of Libya from 1969,he had plans for his sons to take the leadership after
he is gone , that's what dictators do when someone threats their authority .

so let me get this right ? you are denying that people get hurt in Libya and Syria ?
you actually think this is some kind of PTB treachery to deceive you ?

Super Moderator

PostSat Apr 23, 2011 4:31 pm » by Spock

2020vision wrote:Why when providing an informed opinion you neglected to spell the leaders names correctly? ie: kadaffi and assaad? when in fact they are called Ghaddafi and asaad?.

In Fact? :headscratch:
:rtft:
So which one is it: Gadhafi? Gaddafi? Khaddafy? Kaddafi? Qaddafi?

The list of possible spellings for the Libyan colonel, who has been in power since 1969, continues, much to the frustration of news readers and writers.

Major news outlets nationwide, including the New York Times, Reuters, and CNN among others, can’t seem to agree on a universal way to write up the leader’s name, causing many people to initially assume a correction was needed when newspapers and television stations first began reporting on the country’s current unrest.

The mass confusion may be warranted, however. The Christian Science Monitor reported Tuesday that there is no across-the-board accepted authority for transliterating Arabic names, hence no one can seem to determine the correct spelling of the name. CSM added that the Libyan leader’s official website spells his name as, “AL Gathafi,” but the site includes several different spellings of the leader’s name.

The perplexity doesn’t start at Gaddafi and end with Qaddafi, either. The leader’s first name has been spelled as Muammar, Moammar, Mu’ammar, and Moamar.

ABC News reports there are 112 ways to spell the name and spells it as Moammar Gaddafi for their own articles. According to this piece, the Library of Congress has 72 alternate spellings for the Libyan strongman’s name.

CSM found that BBC, the Guardian, and Reuters write, “Muammar Gaddafi” to describe the Libyan leader. CNN, The Associated Press, and MSNBC spell it, “Moammar Gadhafi. The New York Times spells it “Muammar el-Qaddafi.” The leader’s Wikipedia page uses the spelling, “Muammar al-Gaddafi.” Google’s search engine seems to accept “Gaddafi” as the right manner of spelling the name, as most other variants will lead the site to prompt you with the question, “Did you mean gaddafi?”

CSM arbitrarily chose to go with Muammar Qaddafi, but The Daily Caller has yet to decide on which spelling of the name to use. Stay tuned.

PreviousNext