Need help finding an experiment!

Conspirator

PostMon Jul 23, 2012 3:18 am » by Kinninigan

Otoel wrote:
Oh it was probably Egypt or some shit... or maybe I was doing crack when I was thinking about it!

There is a massive reptilian city located under Giza...now were talking..

A video was supposed to came out from the guys that made the epic 20 hour documentry "the anticrist dajil will be a reptilian shapeshifter" but the video never surfaced.

Wonder who shut those guys up? ...probley the Masons.... :think:

Underground Reptilian City discovered in Egypt - Hashemsfilm

Upload to Disclose.tv

http://www.disclose.tv/media/list/user/Kinninigan
http://www.youtube.com/user/kinninigan

Conspirator

PostMon Jul 23, 2012 3:39 am » by Kinninigan

More interesting stuff I found, i should have made a new thread but oh well...

Chambers detected by ground penetrating radar...

Chambers and passageways detected by sophisticated seismograph and ground penetrating radar (GPR) equipment in the last few years established the accuracy of the plans. Egypt is also successfully using sophisticated satellites to identify sites buried beneath the surface at Giza and other locations. The novel tracking system was launched at the beginning of 1998 and the location of 27 unexcavated sites in five areas was precisely determined.

Nine of those sites are on Luxor's east bank and the others are in Giza, Abu Rawash, Saqqara and Dashur.

The printouts of the Giza area show an almost incomprehensible mass of net-like tunnels and chambers crisscrossing the area, intersecting and entwining each other like latticework extending out across the entire plateau.

With the space surveillance project, Egyptologists are able to determine the location of a major site, its probable entrance and the size of chambers before starting excavations.

Particular attention is being focused on three secret locations:

--an area in the desert a few hundred meters west/southwest of the original location of the Black Pyramid, around which is currently being built a massive system of concrete walls seven meters high covering eight square kilometers

--the ancient highway that linked the Luxor temple with Karnak

--the "Way of Horus" across northern Sinai

City was found under egypt...video never shown to public. Even NASA was involved... :look:

"The City" deep in huge natural cavern

Archaeologists in charge of the discovery were "bewildered" at what they had unearthed, and stated that the city was the most beautifully planned they had ever seen. It is replete with temples, pastel-painted peasant dwellings, workshops, stables and other buildings including a palace. Complete with hydraulic underground waterways, it has a perfect drainage system along with other modern amenities.

The intriguing question that arises out of the discovery is: where is that city today?

Its secret location was recently revealed to a select group of people who were given permission to explore and film the city. It exists in a huge natural cavern system below the Giza Plateau that extends out in an easterly direction under Cairo. Its main entry is from inside the Sphinx, with stairs cut into rock that lead down to the cavern below the bedrock of the River Nile.

The expedition carried down generators and inflatable rafts and travelled along an underground river that led to a lake one kilometer wide. On the shores of the lake nestles the city, and permanent lighting is provided by large crystalline balls set into the cavern walls and ceiling. A second entry to the city is found in stairs leading up to the basement of the Coptic Church in old Cairo (Babylon). Drawing from narratives of people "living in the Earth" given in the books of Genesis, Jasher and Enoch, it is possible that the city was originally called Gigal.

Film footage of the expedition was shot and a documentary called Chamber of the Deep was made and subsequently shown to private audiences. It was originally intended to release the footage to the general public, but for some reason it was withheld.

A multi-faceted spherical crystalline object the size of a baseball was brought up from the city, and its supernatural nature was demonstrated at a recent conference in Australia. Deep within the solid object are various hieroglyphs that slowly turn over like pages of a book when mentally requested to do so by whoever holds the object.

That remarkable item revealed an unknown form of technology and was recently sent to NASA in the USA for analysis.

Historical documents recorded that, during the 20th century, staggering discoveries not spoken of today were made at Giza and Mt Sinai, and Egyptian rumors of the discovery of another underground city within a 28-mile radius of the Great Pyramid abound. In 1964, more than 30 enormous, multilevelled subsurface cities were discovered in the old Turkish kingdom of Cappadocia.

One city alone contained huge caverns, rooms and hallways that archaeologists estimated supported as many as 2,000 households, providing living facilities for 8,000 to 10,000 people. Their very existence constitutes evidence that many such subterranean worlds lie waiting to be found below the surface of the Earth.

Excavations at Giza have revealed underground subways, temples, sarcophagi and one interconnected subterranean city, and validation that underground passageways connected the Sphinx to the Pyramids is another step towards proving that the whole complex is carefully and specifically thought out.

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/piram ... ide_23.htm
http://www.disclose.tv/media/list/user/Kinninigan
http://www.youtube.com/user/kinninigan

Conspirator

PostMon Jul 23, 2012 6:22 am » by Ghost32

Could be something that Phil Schneider had talked about, He worked underground building the tunnels. And also he used the term M.I.C. alot which stands for Military Industrial Complex, which is basically who he worked for.

The story could be something he talked about but the only audio floating around is "The Sounds From Hell"

Phil would often talk about stories that he himself was not involved with, like he used to talk about Valiant Thor but he was not directly involved in that either so it would not surprise me if it was something from Phil Schneider's Talks...

Super Moderator

PostMon Jul 23, 2012 7:05 am » by Seahawk

I searched for an hour, Otto. :top: No luck. Sorry.

Upload to Disclose.tv

We gather knowledge faster than we gather wisdom. - William Bell

Master Conspirator

PostMon Jul 23, 2012 7:12 am » by Lowsix

Seahawk100 wrote:I searched for an hour, Otto. :top: No luck. Sorry.

please please take a moment to view my post history (post-10k)
So that you can see that in no way did i disregard or ignore you.
And in fact, tried to make contact...

This is important to me.

Rock bro.

oto you fucking weirdo, wtf are you talking about??
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

Super Moderator

PostMon Jul 23, 2012 7:53 am » by Seahawk

Lowsix wrote:please please take a moment to view my post history (post-10k)
So that you can see that in no way did i disregard or ignore you.
And in fact, tried to make contact...

This is important to me.

Rock bro.

It way too easy to miss things here, mi Amigo. :D

7th Post. :flop:

http://www.disclose.tv/forum/post802069.html#p802069

I got ya, Buddy.

:cheers: :hugging:

Upload to Disclose.tv

We gather knowledge faster than we gather wisdom. - William Bell

Conspirator

PostMon Jul 23, 2012 3:33 pm » by Zer0

Lowsix wrote:oto you fucking weirdo, wtf are you talking about??

Are you jealous that I am smarter and prettier than you? FAIL!
Master Raphael wrote:what you call the law of attraction was missing a vital aspect to the theory that I call the law of repulsion ...it is clear I drove the two of you together...using my repulsion not attraction

Previous