Need HELP finding artifact!

Initiate

PostFri Oct 08, 2010 3:27 am » by Shakeupwakeup

To All of the Research Community -

I need your help! Many years ago I saw an ancient plate that showed the earth had a different rotation. I think it might have shown the sun rising in the East!

Has ANYONE else ever seen this? And do you know the name of it? Or the history?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Many Thanks!

Conspirator

PostFri Oct 08, 2010 3:29 am » by sockpuppet

Ummm... the sun already rises in the east! :sunny:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ouyVS6HOFeo

Conspirator

PostFri Oct 08, 2010 4:44 am » by Donovan

dont listen to them they are dis-info agents!......everybody knows that compasses are tools of the masons, dont trust it! WAKE UP :D
My Avatar is from this amazing artist check him out. http://parablevisions.com/

Conspirator

PostFri Oct 08, 2010 6:09 am » by Santaownsyou

If it's this one then it's a hoax.Image
Here are some photographs of the Lolladoff plate. It is claimed to be several thousands of years old, found in Nepal. Clearly showing a disk shaped UFO, there is also a figure on the disc looking remarkably similar to what we would today call a Grey. It is supposedly housed in a museum in Berlin.

Explanation: This plate was first shown in a book from the 1970s entitled 'Sungods in Exile' by Karyl Robin-Evans. The book was actually written by a chap named David Agamon whose real name was Gamon who admitted to magazine Fortean Times that this was his hoax.
If it looks like a duck, acts like a duck, and quacks like a duck it is probably just a tool of the conspiracy.

Initiate

PostFri Oct 08, 2010 1:25 pm » by Shakeupwakeup

Hey, sorry about the error it was of the sun rising in the WEST!!!

Initiate

PostFri Oct 08, 2010 1:26 pm » by Shakeupwakeup

santaownsyou wrote:If it's this one then it's a hoax.Image
Here are some photographs of the Lolladoff plate. It is claimed to be several thousands of years old, found in Nepal. Clearly showing a disk shaped UFO, there is also a figure on the disc looking remarkably similar to what we would today call a Grey. It is supposedly housed in a museum in Berlin.

Explanation: This plate was first shown in a book from the 1970s entitled 'Sungods in Exile' by Karyl Robin-Evans. The book was actually written by a chap named David Agamon whose real name was Gamon who admitted to magazine Fortean Times that this was his hoax.

Thank you but no it is not this! I will know it when I see it. If I can find it, it will be a great post here!

I am going crazy trying to find it. I know it exist....