need help curbing the cravings!!

Super Moderator

PostThu Oct 18, 2012 11:15 pm » by ZetaRediculous

Thanks for that Eldorado....

I haven't had any lophophora williamsii for years!

Of course I don't live in the states, so if you wanna go hack down a 4 ft section and mail it, I'll happily reimburse you the cost!!

The natural ones are the best, and I doubt this will even show up in a drugs test. I dont think it is generall tested for.... :think:
“The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it.”
― Terry Pratchett

Conspirator

PostThu Oct 18, 2012 11:24 pm » by Eldorado

Poooooot wrote:Chewing on things seems to work best for me, although I haven't successfully quit yet. I did make it 5 months, though. :lol:

I liked to chew on:

pencils
etc

:headscratch: :lol: :lol:

that sounds sexy for some reason......

Zeta you can get this stuff all the time online....mailed to the UK??? Its called Trichocereus Panachoi......
http://www.crazycacti.co.uk/vmchk/TP001-Trichocereus-Panachoi-San-Pedro-Cactus.html

Dont take the lophophora williamsii....AKA Peyote.........take the san pedro for a milder, no visual, rejuvenation therapy

not just on Spice Road.......but at dozens of other legit organic sites.......just gotta play the online buyer precaution game......
“The superior man, when resting in safety, does not forget that danger may come. When in a state of security he does not forget the possibility of ruin.” Confucius (551 BC - 479 BC)

Super Moderator

PostThu Oct 18, 2012 11:28 pm » by ZetaRediculous

Thanks dude, going to see what i can see!!
Yes UK supplier.. Nice one.
“The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it.”
― Terry Pratchett

Previous