Need To Share My Dream!

Writer

PostSun Jan 02, 2011 6:52 pm » by Annieem

Last night I had a dream that I cannot get out of my head. Something is telling me to share it with everyone. So here goes...

I am lying in the street protecting my eyes from this large round bright light that is above me. I do not know if i am frightened or not. The next thing I know I am awake and one thought keeps going thru my head. COMMUNICATION THROUGH HYDROGEN. I went to my computer and keyed this in. Sure enough there is such a thing, but the descriptions where so beyond me that I have no idea what sort of communication they are talking about. It might be on the cellular level or on electronic radio waves.....

All I know is that I need to share this ...
This has happened once before around 1999 or 98. I was shown a cross that had the arms bending down. It was explained that this had something to do with bending time for travel and quantum physics.

I know it sounds crazy, but this stuff is soo out of my league I can't even imagine where it comes from. All I know is that i need to share it with someone out there....

Thank you for reading this and I hope someone understands it!

Writer

PostSun Jan 02, 2011 6:55 pm » by Phatvik456

You need guidance, my friend. Take a trip over to Youtube and type in SEEINGUFOSPA for all your needs.

Writer

PostSun Jan 02, 2011 7:01 pm » by Annieem

No need to be insulting....

Conspirator

PostSun Jan 02, 2011 7:04 pm » by E6722maj

annieem wrote:No need to be insulting....

agreed

:alien:
whatever

Conspirator

PostSun Jan 02, 2011 7:05 pm » by Zer0

annieem wrote:No need to be insulting....

Hey annieem,

Sometimes we have dreams or see things that are first glance appear to give us a message of sort and sometimes they do... but sometimes that message is not clear to us... so we resort to asking other people, but there is a chance that the message was meant only for you, which means only you can find a meaning to it, whether the answer lies inside of you, or you must patiently wait for clues... the dream you described here seems to be one of those personal ones.
Master Raphael wrote:what you call the law of attraction was missing a vital aspect to the theory that I call the law of repulsion ...it is clear I drove the two of you together...using my repulsion not attraction

Super Moderator

PostSun Jan 02, 2011 7:10 pm » by The57ironman

write down EVERY detail you can remember and put it away for future reference....

i agree w/ oto..... it was just from/for YOUR soul....

have peace with it....
...you know it's autumn in New England
....when you have to run your air conditioning and heat...
in the same day..

Conspirator

PostSun Jan 02, 2011 7:17 pm » by Funnyman46

Could it refer to anything under water or the sun perhaps?
What does it mean to you and your current thought processes?
Oto seems to be on the mark so far with this one. I've looked at a few sites but there not the type of communication you're refering to.
Sometimes, simple is better

Writer

PostSun Jan 02, 2011 7:24 pm » by Annieem

Thank u e6722 and to all for your thoughts, and I can understand why u would think they are of a personal nature, but it does not feel personal. But I will keep an open mind. No there was no water involved with the dream funnyman.

Conspirator

PostSun Jan 02, 2011 8:24 pm » by kentrb

sounds like a cool dream anni.
are you empathetic?i think communication through hydrogen might be our ability to feel.hydrogen being the medium so to say.water is two parts hydrogen and one part oxygen.we are 75-80% water.
anyways your dream makes me think of an ocean of emotion.the electrical properties of water.
us,as electrical beings

i like that its purple,lol

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hydrogen

thanks for obeying your dream and sharing
peace

Writer

PostThu Jan 06, 2011 3:32 pm » by Annieem

I have been thinking very hard about why I posted my dream and your answers to it. The dream stated "Communication thru Hydrogen" I believe hydrogen is some sort of frequency number for communication....I know it sounds crazy, but this keeps coming back to me. Though I really liked fossileyesed ocean of emotion, I found that reply closer to me then any. Thank you all for your thoughts.

Next