NEM's Epic Love Song! (Strange and Beautiful)

Conspirator

PostSat Oct 06, 2012 12:32 pm » by Seriouscitizen

:oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :? :D 8-) :think: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :P :mrgreen: :pray: :| ??? HElp me im lost here, overwhelmed, :shock:

:mrgreen:

:oops: :oops:

:shock:

:headscratch:

:clapper: :hugging:

Super Moderator

PostSat Oct 06, 2012 2:24 pm » by TheDuck

You know you love it...

Also, I have no clue what you were saying NEM.

"Strange and Beautiful"?

"The Truth Cannot Be Told... It Must Be Realized"

Conspirator

PostSat Oct 06, 2012 2:28 pm » by Evildweeb

Living south of Kansas and north of Texas pretty much puts me in the middle of fu(king nowhere.

Conspirator

PostSat Oct 06, 2012 2:46 pm » by Elnorel

If I heard anything past the noisy guitar, I would call it singing.

:/
SKEPTIC - One who instinctively or habitually doubts, questions, disagrees with assertions or generally accepted conclusions.
And tries to prove these assertions/claims with scientific facts.

Super Moderator

PostSun Oct 07, 2012 2:19 am » by Troll2rocks

Seriouscitizen wrote::oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :? :D 8-) :think: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :P :mrgreen: :pray: :| ??? HElp me im lost here, overwhelmed, :shock:

:mrgreen:

:oops: :oops:

:headscratch:

:clapper: :hugging:

Don't leave the man hanging Serious, he went to some effort here, what is your answer ? Are you going to be his partner ?

WE ALL WANT TO KNOW

ESPECIALLY HIM!!!

:nails:

Place your bets DTV, what will be Serious's answer ? Will she answer ?

Or will she continue to avoid it and answer in vague ways that relate to love but have no clear definition of how she feels. :think:

To be or not to be, that is the question.
________ImageImageImage________

Conspirator

PostSun Oct 07, 2012 2:31 am » by Seriouscitizen

Public. You know very well why this is vague. You ask for an answer so you can put my love in a box that fits your understanding. That fits your little love pattern. I do love NEM unconditionally. And it is only vague because you filter my toughts trough your expectations on how love should be. I guess Spock comes the closest on giving the right analyes of my 'needs'. :) NEM.. I will only anwer if NEM really wants me too and i guess thats the case. Making it public doesnt change anything for me. But here it is: I dont think NEM is right for me. And therefore I do not wish a relationship with him. :dunno: And Troll i aint saying this for you, because i have been thinking about if it is right for this experience, to continue it online. But i think NEM wants it that way, so i accept it that way. It has been great and lovely..

Conspirator

PostSun Oct 07, 2012 2:35 am » by Elnorel

Geez people.

Noisy little brats. Leave other peoples affairs alone.
This is the internetzzz.

I know some of you dont have a life beyond this little box you see in front of you, but still.
SKEPTIC - One who instinctively or habitually doubts, questions, disagrees with assertions or generally accepted conclusions.
And tries to prove these assertions/claims with scientific facts.

Conspirator

PostSun Oct 07, 2012 2:39 am » by Seriouscitizen

Elnorel wrote:Geez people.

Noisy little brats. Leave other peoples affairs alone.
This is the internetzzz.

I know some of you dont have a life beyond this little box you see in front of you, but still.

Don't judge it, while taking part of it. posting and all ;) Its all a 'game',. a fun one. Allow to laugh about it. Even love is funny. If not maybe even the funniest.
Its fine by me...

Super Moderator

PostSun Oct 07, 2012 2:54 am » by Troll2rocks

Seriouscitizen wrote:Public. You know very well why this is vague. You ask for an answer so you can put my love in a box that fits your understanding. That fits your little love pattern. I do love NEM unconditionally. And it is only vague because you filter my toughts trough your expectations on how love should be. I guess Spock comes the closest on giving the right analyes of my 'needs'. :) NEM.. I will only anwer if NEM really wants me too and i guess thats the case. Making it public doesnt change anything for me. But here it is: I dont think NEM is right for me. And therefore I do not wish a relationship with him. :dunno: And Troll i aint saying this for you, because i have been thinking about if it is right for this experience, to continue it online. But i think NEM wants it that way, so i accept it that way. It has been great and lovely..

Thank you for being specific Serious, I thank you for doing this for me and appreciate it very much.

I just am saddened to see such a lovefest which started so publicly and then spiralled up out of the atmosphere and went on a cruise of the metasphere.

This was the only way such a thing could end publicly. Like Romeo and Juliet before you, you and NEM will enter the hallowed halls of the elders and forever more be known as star crossed lovers.

However, seeing as this was forced upon all of us over a long period of time on here as pretty much every thread was love this and soul mate that etc. I became invested, and I will not be satisfied until there is blood. This reality show needs a punchier ending. Perhaps one of you could cut an ear off ?

You know you want to go out with NEM. You are just playing hard to get.

:twisted:
________ImageImageImage________

Conspirator

PostSun Oct 07, 2012 2:57 am » by 44z44

Seriouscitizen wrote:Public. You know very well why this is vague. You ask for an answer so you can put my love in a box that fits your understanding. That fits your little love pattern. I do love NEM unconditionally. And it is only vague because you filter my toughts trough your expectations on how love should be. I guess Spock comes the closest on giving the right analyes of my 'needs'. :) NEM.. I will only anwer if NEM really wants me too and i guess thats the case. Making it public doesnt change anything for me. But here it is: I dont think NEM is right for me. And therefore I do not wish a relationship with him. :dunno: And Troll i aint saying this for you, because i have been thinking about if it is right for this experience, to continue it online. But i think NEM wants it that way, so i accept it that way. It has been great and lovely..

N-E-M she secretly has a crush on that boy that's got bum-fluff hair growing on his chin(samuelthemule).
Bro move on,i'm very sure you can do better,@S-C-uhhhhhhhh.....eermmmm..............uhhhhhhhhhhhh. class vid :lol:

Upload to Disclose.tv

“Three things can not hide for long: the Moon,the Sun,and the Truth.”

― Hermann Hesse

PreviousNext