NEM's Epic Love Song! (Strange and Beautiful)

Conspirator

PostSun Oct 07, 2012 3:02 am » by 99socks

Troll2rocks wrote:
Seriouscitizen wrote:Public. You know very well why this is vague. You ask for an answer so you can put my love in a box that fits your understanding. That fits your little love pattern. I do love NEM unconditionally. And it is only vague because you filter my toughts trough your expectations on how love should be. I guess Spock comes the closest on giving the right analyes of my 'needs'. :) NEM.. I will only anwer if NEM really wants me too and i guess thats the case. Making it public doesnt change anything for me. But here it is: I dont think NEM is right for me. And therefore I do not wish a relationship with him. :dunno: And Troll i aint saying this for you, because i have been thinking about if it is right for this experience, to continue it online. But i think NEM wants it that way, so i accept it that way. It has been great and lovely..

Thank you for being specific Serious, I thank you for doing this for and appreciate it very much.

I just am saddened to see such a lovefest which started so publicly and then spiralled up out of the atmosphere and went on a cruise of the metasphere.

This was the only way such a thing could end publicly. Like Romeo and Juliet before you, you and NEM will enter the hallowed halls of the elders and forever more be known as star crossed lovers.

However, seeing as this was forced upon all of us over a long period of time on here as pretty much every thread was love this and soul mate that etc. I became invested, and I will not be satisfied until there is blood. This reality show needs a punchier ending. Perhaps one of you could cut an ear off ?

You know you want to go out with NEM. You are just playing hard to get.

:twisted:

Well, only since you asked for a punchier ending.
Otherwise, it's terribly tacky- even for me. But everything you and Spock just said in this thread about making things public and why they aren't a match, I said 3 months ago.

99socks wrote:Seriouscitizen a year from now when she discovers just how personally unsatisfying it is to be stuck in a relationship with a naive, immature, and insecure 170-pound baby boy who thinks everyone on the internet loves him.

Newearthman when he discovers the problem with international custody battles with a woman willing to lie to her lovers about how good they are while posting all over the internet about how much they suck... But keeping him around anyways, maybe to pay rent?

Upload to Disclose.tv

what-do-you-think-everyone-looks-like-t23968-8870.html

99socks wrote:#11

State the obvious to the blind, then sit back and wait for them to stumble so you can say "I told you so." :wink:

what-do-you-think-everyone-looks-like-t23968-8880.html

I guess I win the bitch of the year award. Yay.
I can't speak about how much of the Constitution is in effect anymore... But thank God we still somewhat resemble a Republic and not a democracy!

http://thethinkingapostate.ghost.io/

Initiate

PostSun Oct 07, 2012 3:13 am » by Edgar 2.0

Hope that'll never finish this way...

Pushkin and his wife met George D’Anthès in 1834. D’Anthès was the adopted son of the Dutch ambassador, a handsome and dashing Frenchman who had joined the Tsar’s army to advance his career. He began paying court to Natalya in 1835, and the whole affair came to a head when Pushkin received a letter informing him that he had been elected to ‘The Most Serene Order of Cuckolds’. Pushkin immediately issued a challenge, but the duel was put off and delayed by a complex series of negotiations initiated by D’Anthès’ adoptive father. Although it was never proven that Natalya, who had also flirted with Tsar Nicholas, had been unfaithful, the inevitable duel took place on the afternoon of 27 January 1837 and Pushkin was killed.

Super Moderator

PostSun Oct 07, 2012 3:17 am » by Troll2rocks

Serious what about me ?

I will not require a traditional relationship. Perhaps a little bit of fondling in the woods followed by me showing you my scars under my bridge ? :love:

Also, I will require washing thoroughly, as I am absolutely filthy and stink like the anus of an elephant.

Please feel free to think about it ?

Also, I love you. :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:
Censorship debunking & disinformation, it's all in a days work.

Conspirator

PostSun Oct 07, 2012 3:17 am » by Seriouscitizen

Troll2rocks wrote:
Seriouscitizen wrote:Public. You know very well why this is vague. You ask for an answer so you can put my love in a box that fits your understanding. That fits your little love pattern. I do love NEM unconditionally. And it is only vague because you filter my toughts trough your expectations on how love should be. I guess Spock comes the closest on giving the right analyes of my 'needs'. :) NEM.. I will only anwer if NEM really wants me too and i guess thats the case. Making it public doesnt change anything for me. But here it is: I dont think NEM is right for me. And therefore I do not wish a relationship with him. :dunno: And Troll i aint saying this for you, because i have been thinking about if it is right for this experience, to continue it online. But i think NEM wants it that way, so i accept it that way. It has been great and lovely..

Thank you for being specific Serious, I thank you for doing this for me and appreciate it very much.

I just am saddened to see such a lovefest which started so publicly and then spiralled up out of the atmosphere and went on a cruise of the metasphere.

This was the only way such a thing could end publicly. Like Romeo and Juliet before you, you and NEM will enter the hallowed halls of the elders and forever more be known as star crossed lovers.

However, seeing as this was forced upon all of us over a long period of time on here as pretty much every thread was love this and soul mate that etc. I became invested, and I will not be satisfied until there is blood. This reality show needs a punchier ending. Perhaps one of you could cut an ear off ?

If you want some action Troll. You can't sit back and expect people to hand it out to you. Play your own part in it.

Initiate

PostSun Oct 07, 2012 3:19 am » by Edgar 2.0

Super Moderator

PostSun Oct 07, 2012 3:25 am » by Troll2rocks

Seriouscitizen wrote:
Troll2rocks wrote:

Thank you for being specific Serious, I thank you for doing this for me and appreciate it very much.

If you want some action Troll. You can't sit back and expect people to hand it out to you. Play your own part in it.

Now were talking, il bring the lube. :mrcool: :flop:

Now I have a bizarre fetish for unicorns, I hope this will not get in the way. I will require you dress up (tail and horn too) as a unicorn I like to call "Labia the queen of Unicornia".

I am sure the weirdness will eventually pass and you will sink right into the role. We will frolic in the woods and prance around like enchanted faries.

Oh will thou accept thee rod for thou dear Labia. :love:

Censorship debunking & disinformation, it's all in a days work.

Conspirator

PostSun Oct 07, 2012 3:40 am » by Newearthman

What this all was is a grand lesson of love, a blue print if you will, for finding and excepting love in lonely times. We are all getting tired of being uninspired and constantly working for tomorrow only to wait for another tomorrow. How grand it is to follow your dreams and desires in an unfiltered, child like manner. It is refreshing to the soul to put your self in a vulnerable and risky situation in order to follow your heart. I knew after the first two weeks with Serious that I wasn't the "one" she was looking for but like her I still feel like I love her even tho we wouldn't make it in a relationship. I take great pride in my role or making her feel special and loved. I was just a gentle introduction to her new life of awareness. My short relationship with Serious was the best thing that ever happened to me and I will never regret it. I hope that we can be an example to others on how to follow your dreams and passion no matter what the obstacle!

Conspirator

PostSun Oct 07, 2012 3:44 am » by Seriouscitizen

Newearthman wrote:What this all was is a grand lesson of love, a blue print if you will, for finding and excepting love in lonely times. We are all getting tired of being uninspired and constantly working for tomorrow only to wait for another tomorrow. How grand it is to follow your dreams and desires in an unfiltered, child like manner. It is refreshing to the soul to put your self in a vulnerable and risky situation in order to follow your heart. I knew after the first two weeks with Serious that I wasn't the "one" she was looking for but like her I still feel like I love her even tho we wouldn't make it in a relationship. I take great pride in my role or making her feel special and loved. I was just a gentle introduction to her new life of awareness. My short relationship with Serious was the best thing that ever happened to me and I will never regret it. I hope that we can be an example to others on how to follow your dreams and passion no matter what the obstacle!

Well put! :sunny: :hugging:

Conspirator

PostSun Oct 07, 2012 4:04 am » by Newearthman

Master Conspirator

PostSun Oct 07, 2012 4:05 am » by Lowsix

Newearthman wrote:What this all was is a grand lesson of love, a blue print if you will, for finding and excepting love in lonely times. We are all getting tired of being uninspired and constantly working for tomorrow only to wait for another tomorrow. How grand it is to follow your dreams and desires in an unfiltered, child like manner. It is refreshing to the soul to put your self in a vulnerable and risky situation in order to follow your heart. I knew after the first two weeks with Serious that I wasn't the "one" she was looking for but like her I still feel like I love her even tho we wouldn't make it in a relationship. I take great pride in my role or making her feel special and loved. I was just a gentle introduction to her new life of awareness. My short relationship with Serious was the best thing that ever happened to me and I will never regret it. I hope that we can be an example to others on how to follow your dreams and passion no matter what the obstacle!

Nem, i do admire you more than you know...as nutty as you are.

To be able to even say these kind supportive things in the wake of what i consider to be some of the most disgusting treatment of a person and their feelings ive ever witnesed..makes you a better man than me. Im actually angry about it...though i shouldnt give a flying shit.

If nothing else, all the crass jokes in a thread
that was really intended as the most romantic, noble and vulnerable gesture a man can make..
is just a total and complete absence of class...

Im not surprised at all..but just grossed out.

(no, to be fair, you did put some pressure on her, when really, she's been making it pretty clear the whole time what she feels.)

But i dunno..to my mind, encouraging you to spend all that money to come see her, to lead you on here publically, and perhaps privately, and to use the word Love where it doesnt fucking belong at all...makes me ill.

i can find a little bit of "hmmm" with both of your approaches..(yours too)
so im not JUSt knocking her...

But..let me tell you...for CERTAIN...
You won this time...
even if it doesnt feel like it right now.

She would make you insane and miserable and make you second guess everything you are...
would never appreciate you for all the good things you are. And she would likely flirt with other men right in your face...under some guise of the abuse of the word love.

Guaranteed.

To see how shes carried on, even in this thread..
really...really really...makes me nauseous.

For all her talk about Others, and making the world a better place...she doesnt have a damn clue.
Becuase that sort of behavior is local..and she has treated you as disrespectfully as ive ever seen...

You'll find her.
She'll want you.

Trust me.

Peace.
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

PreviousNext