NEM's Epic Love Song! (Strange and Beautiful)

Super Moderator

PostSun Oct 07, 2012 4:07 am » by Troll2rocks

Seriouscitizen wrote:
Newearthman wrote:What this all was is a grand lesson of love, a blue print if you will, for finding and excepting love in lonely times. We are all getting tired of being uninspired and constantly working for tomorrow only to wait for another tomorrow. How grand it is to follow your dreams and desires in an unfiltered, child like manner. It is refreshing to the soul to put your self in a vulnerable and risky situation in order to follow your heart. I knew after the first two weeks with Serious that I wasn't the "one" she was looking for but like her I still feel like I love her even tho we wouldn't make it in a relationship. I take great pride in my role or making her feel special and loved. I was just a gentle introduction to her new life of awareness. My short relationship with Serious was the best thing that ever happened to me and I will never regret it. I hope that we can be an example to others on how to follow your dreams and passion no matter what the obstacle!

Well put! :sunny: :hugging:

Pfffft

YOUR BOTH FUCKING BANNED FOR WASTING MY TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:yell: :yell: :yell: :yell: :yell: :yell: :yell: :yell: :yell: :yell: :yell: :yell: :yell:

What about poor troll :cry:

Trolls need entertainment :evil:
Censorship debunking & disinformation, it's all in a days work.

Conspirator

PostSun Oct 07, 2012 4:10 am » by Newearthman

Lowsix wrote:Nem, i do admire you more than you know...as nutty as you are.

But i dunno..to my mind, encouraging you to spend all that money to come see her, to lead you on here publically, and perhaps privately, and to use the word Love where it doesnt fucking belong at all...makes me

Thanks buddy, I'm glad our story has touched you in some way.

Let me be totally clear...Serious never encouraged me to do anything! It was all me, she was only brave enough to except the idea. I chose her and courted her. She is an outstanding female and in no way manipulative. She has a very warm heart and is a loving mother.

Master Conspirator

PostSun Oct 07, 2012 4:16 am » by Lowsix

Newearthman wrote:

But i dunno..to my mind, encouraging you to spend all that money to come see her, to lead you on here publically, and perhaps privately, and to use the word Love where it doesnt fucking belong at all...makes me

Let me be totally clear...Serious never encouraged me to do anything! It was all me, she was only brave enough to except the idea. I chose her and courted her. She is an outstanding female and in no way manipulative. She has a very warm heart and is a loving mother.

100,000% fair enough.

Youre also a gentleman.
Some people do value that.
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

Super Moderator

PostSun Oct 07, 2012 4:21 am » by Troll2rocks

Newearthman wrote:

She has kids ?.

Im out. :nope:

NEM, Serious"ly I feel sorry and embarrassed for both of you.

However, you were warned, by many, repeatedly, and the blaMe is on both of you for making it all such an overtly public spectacle. Shameless it was. Brave and bold, but shameless.

So next time, learn to keep the teenage hormones at bay, both of you!

Lesson learned.

Now let us all absorb what has happened here, and formulate a plan for how we move forward in light of this bombshell.

I LOVE UNICORNS :flop: :cheers:

Conspirator

PostSun Oct 07, 2012 4:27 am » by Seriouscitizen

Troll2rocks wrote:
Newearthman wrote:

She has kids ?.

However, you were warned, by many, repeatedly, and the blaMe is on both of you for making it all such an overtly public spectacle. Shameless it was. Brave and bold, but shameless.

Lesson learned.

Now let us all absorb what has happened here, and formulate a plan for how we move forward in light of this bombshell.

LOL you fucking asshole..

Conspirator

PostSun Oct 07, 2012 4:29 am » by Newearthman

Troll2rocks wrote:

Maybe you don't get it...I always knew what I was getting myself into and I embraced it as did Serious...There's nothing to be sorry or ashamed about. It was a beautiful experience and I could not have met a better woman...Case closed!

Super Moderator

PostSun Oct 07, 2012 4:31 am » by Troll2rocks

Seriouscitizen wrote:
Troll2rocks wrote:
Newearthman wrote:Thanks buddy, I'm glad our story has touched you in some way.

She has kids ?.

Lesson learned.

LOL you fucking asshole..

Oh man I love it when you call me "fucking asshole" :love: Image

Conspirator

PostSun Oct 07, 2012 4:36 am » by Seriouscitizen

Seriously though. I look back at this whole experience, and also see the comments on it being made. Ofcoarse you all realise you've only seen this little glimpse of what has actually happened. The energy coming from people like me and NEM meeting up. And also even the guts to actually be vulnerable like we have been. Obviously i havent been as open on the forum as NEM has been. I guess I havent found the need in that way. But these are things that you take with you and inspire you to do life-changing things afterwards. Besides from the love story there is a story of like minded people exploring LOVE in all its dept. While putting apart all the fear mongering systems sheeple want to put all feelings in.. I don't regret a thing. And I know NEM is being serious when he says he doesnt either. I KNOW.
Ofcoarse it isnt nescesarry to travel thousand of miles to meet likeminded people. But to us it was at that time. (and NEM actually got a really sweet deal on the plaintickets,. call it faith). I guess i want to leave it at that. And definitely see it as an encouragement to be inspired and take a leap of faith

Super Moderator

PostSun Oct 07, 2012 4:40 am » by Troll2rocks

Newearthman wrote:
Troll2rocks wrote:

Maybe you don't get it...I always knew what I was getting myself into and I embraced it as did Serious...There's nothing to be sorry or ashamed about. It was a beautiful experience and I could not have met a better woman...Case closed!

Case reopened!

Shameless, and spectacle. Spectacles of shamelessness. A spectacle so shameless I am ashamed.

A SPECTACLE OF SUCH MAGNITUDE THAT IT'S MERE EXISTENCE HAS PLACED THE UNIVERSE IN JEOPARDY

A SHAMELESS SPECTACLE SO VAST THAT GOD IS NOW SUFFERING PANIC ATTACKS

A MONUMENTAL SPECTACLE OF SUCH SHAMELESSLY VAST MAGNITUDES OF UTTER SHAME AND SPECTACLE THAT ALL OTHER SHAME AND SPECTACLE FLEES IN SHEER TERROR AT THE HORROR OF THE SHAME AND SPECTACLE.

The shame, it stings my eyes. :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

Don't do it NEM, no Serious don't!!!!!!!!!!! ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh gooooooooooooooooooooooddddddddd!!!!

The shaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmeeeeeeeeeeeee nooooooooooooooooooooooo

:peep:

Conspirator

PostSun Oct 07, 2012 4:43 am » by Seriouscitizen

PreviousNext