NEM's Epic Love Song! (Strange and Beautiful)

Super Moderator

PostSun Oct 07, 2012 4:45 am » by Troll2rocks

Seriouscitizen wrote:Seriously though. I look back at this whole experience, and also see the comments on it being made. Ofcoarse you all realise you've only seen this little glimpse of what has actually happened. The energy coming from people like me and NEM meeting up. And also even the guts to actually be vulnerable like we have been. Obviously i havent been as open on the forum as NEM has been. I guess I havent found the need in that way. But these are things that you take with you and inspire you to do life-changing things afterwards. Besides from the love story there is a story of like minded people exploring LOVE in all its dept. While putting apart all the fear mongering systems sheeple want to put all feelings in.. I don't regret a thing. And I know NEM is being serious when he says he doesnt either. I KNOW.
Ofcoarse it isnt nescesarry to travel thousand of miles to meet likeminded people. But to us it was at that time. (and NEM actually got a really sweet deal on the plaintickets,. call it faith). I guess i want to leave it at that. And definitely see it as an encouragement to be inspired and take a leap of faith

When you say energy, do you mean quantum ? Flux capacity and the modular quadraphiblarator of human psyche fluxuating at the right harmonic vibration ? I can resonate to that.
Censorship debunking & disinformation, it's all in a days work.

Conspirator

PostSun Oct 07, 2012 4:52 am » by Seriouscitizen

Troll2rocks wrote:
Seriouscitizen wrote:Seriously though. I look back at this whole experience, and also see the comments on it being made. Ofcoarse you all realise you've only seen this little glimpse of what has actually happened. The energy coming from people like me and NEM meeting up. And also even the guts to actually be vulnerable like we have been. Obviously i havent been as open on the forum as NEM has been. I guess I havent found the need in that way. But these are things that you take with you and inspire you to do life-changing things afterwards. Besides from the love story there is a story of like minded people exploring LOVE in all its dept. While putting apart all the fear mongering systems sheeple want to put all feelings in.. I don't regret a thing. And I know NEM is being serious when he says he doesnt either. I KNOW.
Ofcoarse it isnt nescesarry to travel thousand of miles to meet likeminded people. But to us it was at that time. (and NEM actually got a really sweet deal on the plaintickets,. call it faith). I guess i want to leave it at that. And definitely see it as an encouragement to be inspired and take a leap of faith

When you say energy, do you mean quantum ? Flux capacity and the modular quadraphiblarator of human psyche fluxuating at the right harmonic vibration ? I can resonate to that.

ITs spiritualy beautifully satisfying to see you understand the answers the geometry formed causing electric charge in gravity. Implosing energy as a result of fractality. This harmonics also seen in feng shui and YING YANG when the opposite energies atract and repell. Causing balance the same as in electric geometry. this infinite nest is composed of vertex or nodes ALL of which have x,y,z values in a simple whole multiple of GOLDEN MEAN RATIO :flop:

Super Moderator

PostSun Oct 07, 2012 5:02 am » by Troll2rocks

Seriouscitizen wrote:
Troll2rocks wrote:

ITs spiritualy beautifully satisfying to see you understand the answers the geometry formed causing electric charge in gravity. Implosing energy as a result of fractality. This harmonics also seen in feng shui and YING YANG when the opposite energies atract and repell. Causing balance the same as in electric geometry. this infinite nest is composed of vertex or nodes ALL of which have x,y,z values in a simple whole multiple of GOLDEN MEAN RATIO :flop:

The vortex of the human soul is endless I find myself steering the matrix into another plane of existence, a vibrational platform where all entities are one with harmonic synchronism of the terrestrial plane. Allowing the supreme emergence of a higher conciousness born from the seeds of pure thought, in the ever deepening well that is human extrapolation regarding the ever increasing and expanding wealth of human insight into the human condition through natural and higher understanding of the cosmos and its relation to the yellow unicorns that graze on the pastures of heaven creating rainbows for all life to look upon and weep.

:love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

Conspirator

PostSun Oct 07, 2012 5:11 am » by Seriouscitizen

Beautifull the words make me dive in to my holy grail of blood and travel the black holes created by it, Spiralling into higher dimensions of the matrix i find my fellow humans. The braided helix guides me to the climax of the process, see the holy torus in the stars and travel trough its donut shaped belly. Build another spiral on top of this piramid shaped 3d version. In my dreams ive seen in that new place the unicorns are waiting for us to become this lord of the ring... There we will be braided into this new cosmic experience. Now that I am near i can already feel thee...

Conspirator
Location: Questioning Building 7,.......... Stop HAARP ..........Stop HydroFracking

PostSun Oct 07, 2012 5:15 am » by Hurtswhenipee

Nice Video from the Heart NEM :flop: :pray:
ImageImage
9/11 was an inside job! Question everything.

Super Moderator

PostSun Oct 07, 2012 5:19 am » by Troll2rocks

Seriouscitizen wrote:Beautifull the words make me dive in to my holy grail of blood and travel the black holes created by it, Spiralling into higher dimensions of the matrix i find my fellow humans. The braided helix guides me to the climax of the process, see the holy torus in the stars and travel trough its donut shaped belly. Build another spiral on top of this piramid shaped 3d version. In my dreams ive seen in that new place the unicorns are waiting for us to become this lord of the ring... There we will be braided into this new cosmic experience. Now that I am near i can already feel thee...

Yes I agree we must fly through the stellar cosmos interacting with the constellations of the universe becoming one with the fabric of reality. Resonating with the spirituality of deep knowledge and ultimate mind perception, we fly through the heavens on winged steeds paining the sky with our combined perceptions of ultimate reality, decoding the matrix of total balance and ultimate harmony, fighting back the malevolence of evil in our quest to unlock the founding secrets of total and utter sexual liberation.

:sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny:

Conspirator

PostSun Oct 07, 2012 5:30 am » by Seriouscitizen

Troll2rocks wrote:
Seriouscitizen wrote:Beautifull the words make me dive in to my holy grail of blood and travel the black holes created by it, Spiralling into higher dimensions of the matrix i find my fellow humans. The braided helix guides me to the climax of the process, see the holy torus in the stars and travel trough its donut shaped belly. Build another spiral on top of this piramid shaped 3d version. In my dreams ive seen in that new place the unicorns are waiting for us to become this lord of the ring... There we will be braided into this new cosmic experience. Now that I am near i can already feel thee...

Yes I agree we must fly through the stellar cosmos interacting with the constellations of the universe becoming one with the fabric of reality. Resonating with the spirituality of deep knowledge and ultimate mind perception, we fly through the heavens on winged steeds paining the sky with our combined perceptions of ultimate reality, decoding the matrix of total balance and ultimate harmony, fighting back the malevolence of evil in our quest to unlock the founding secrets of total and utter sexual liberation.

:sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny:

:clapper: Unlock the passion from your loins by accepting this isnt merely a emotional act it is done by the dream of procreation. Clean out the labia by extracting it from the pain and fear stored up in the holy whomb. Remember the times words were not needed, when there wasnt distance and the soules were procreating new realities without spilling seeds. The silver cord ever connected. The heart ever trusting. After these experiences we wont ever be tempted to take another trip down on all the KA's, and no gold powder nor arc of covenant required , nor trees cut down to harvest. Back to the state of mind of procreation,. build the fractals on each other. penetrate coherence. .. when words become ancient and deeds are a perpetual deja vu. No seed will ever be spilled because DNA will be ignited on bliss. And a new star will appeear with every new dream of evolution.

Master Conspirator

PostSun Oct 07, 2012 5:47 am » by Lowsix

If this exchange were happening in ANY other thread
on the entire fucking internet....it just MIGHT be funny.

But its happening in THIS particular thread...

yeah, yeah, i do have a sense of humor...
(when appropriate)
but holy mother of fuck...

You're BOTH fucking disgusting trash
and this is so godamn disrespectful of NEM
that i can barely process it.
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

Super Moderator

PostSun Oct 07, 2012 5:50 am » by Troll2rocks

Seriouscitizen wrote:
Troll2rocks wrote:

:clapper: Unlock the passion from your loins by accepting this isnt merely a emotional act it is done by the dream of procreation. Clean out the labia by extracting it from the pain and fear stored up in the holy whomb. Remember the times words were not needed, when there wasnt distance and the soules were procreating new realities without spilling seeds. The silver cord ever connected. The heart ever trusting. After these experiences we wont ever be tempted to take another trip down on all the KA's, and no gold powder nor arc of covenant required , nor trees cut down to harvest. Back to the state of mind of procreation,. build the fractals on each other. penetrate coherence. .. when words become ancient and deeds are a perpetual deja vu. No seed will ever be spilled because DNA will be ignited on bliss. And a new star will appeear with every new dream of evolution.

Yes we must procreate and understand that the fulfilment it gives us and the pleasure we receive qre times 10000.0000000.00000.01% on the vibrational alignment of jupiter and venus. Yes the Labia must be cleaned, and devoured by the all knowing and all seeing perception of human spirit, from the confines of emotional attachment comes fruitfulness and fulfilment. When we vibrate we shake off the outward persona and undertake and divne transformation into the fractal and synchronism of the divine wholeness. All multiplying into an orgy of total planetary alignment. The stars will burn in the heavens and we will all randomly pass through into a new dimension upon the winged unicorns from unicornia. We will triumph into divinity so long as we resonate and vibrate into climax.

Conspirator

PostSun Oct 07, 2012 5:54 am » by Seriouscitizen

It wasn't me, It was a trap. My ego did it

PreviousNext