NEM's Epic Love Song! (Strange and Beautiful)

Super Moderator

PostSun Oct 07, 2012 5:55 am » by Troll2rocks

Lowsix wrote:If this exchange were happening in ANY other thread
on the entire fucking internet....it just MIGHT be funny.

But its happening in THIS particular thread...

yeah, yeah, i do have a sense of humor...
(when appropriate)
but holy mother of fuck...

You're BOTH fucking disgusting trash
and this is so godamn disrespectful of NEM
that i can barely process it.

:sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny:

This is emotional vibration low, we are being one with the universe. We are the universe, come vibrate with us. We love NEM he is our resonance.

Is that a unicorn in your picture ? :love:

You hurt troll by calling him "fucking disgusting trash". You hurt him a great deal, it's true, but still... :cry:

________ImageImageImage________

Conspirator

PostSun Oct 07, 2012 5:59 am » by Seriouscitizen

The machine empire of the drac bloodline is trying to pull us back. Be strong. Remember the inspirational lucid dreams! be strooooooong

Conspirator
Location: Questioning Building 7,.......... Stop HAARP ..........Stop HydroFracking

PostSun Oct 07, 2012 6:05 am » by Hurtswhenipee

Troll2rocks wrote:
Lowsix wrote:If this exchange were happening in ANY other thread
on the entire fucking internet....it just MIGHT be funny.

But its happening in THIS particular thread...

yeah, yeah, i do have a sense of humor...
(when appropriate)
but holy mother of fuck...

You're BOTH fucking disgusting trash
and this is so godamn disrespectful of NEM
that i can barely process it.

:sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny:

This is emotional vibration low, we are being one with the universe. We are the universe, come vibrate with us. We love NEM he is our resonance.

Is that a unicorn in your picture ? :love:

You hurt troll by calling him "fucking disgusting trash". You hurt him a great deal, it's true, but still... :cry:

Alien Abductions are Aliens Tracking Their Family's DNA

Conspirator

PostSun Oct 07, 2012 6:07 am » by Seriouscitizen

I will shine my light on my darkness and my ego will fall with its seven sins. I will become one with the alignment. Be the fruit of my negative energy. The origines of the essenes wil have no future reference in the present creation. The implosion that is now created in my holy grail, my blood will create a double sharp blade cutting trough the false images they project on us. No longer will my energy serve their knowingness absent tree of doom. Dyinng without roots. I replant myself on the tree of life and embrace the divine geomtry shaping my braides. THe outward persona has been measured and therefore i cannot be fooled no longer. The wisdom of our dream will make us a worthy god in a sea of galactic variety.

Super Moderator

PostSun Oct 07, 2012 6:08 am » by Troll2rocks

Seriouscitizen wrote:The machine empire of the drac bloodline is trying to pull us back. Be strong. Remember the inspirational lucid dreams! be strooooooong

Yes, he is trying to divide the matrix by spasming his draco mind techniques, remember, they are the enemy of all knowledge in the universe. They don't vibrate, they infest and lurk for opertunities to pounce upon the righteous and just. We are the divine. We are the golden unicorns. His unicorn is covered in blood for a reason. Its evil unicorn from Unicrom. They fight us at every turn. Set vibration to maximum resonance to repel the horde of malevolence from infecting our loins and wholeness.

:sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :hugging: :hugging: :hugging: :hugging: :hugging: :hugging: :hugging: :hugging: :hugging: :hugging:

Super Moderator

PostSun Oct 07, 2012 6:14 am » by Troll2rocks

Seriouscitizen wrote:I will shine my light on my darkness and my ego will fall with its seven sins. I will become one with the alignment. Be the fruit of my negative energy. The origines of the essenes wil have no future reference in the present creation. The implosion that is now created in my holy grail, my blood will create a double sharp blade cutting trough the false images they project on us. No longer will my energy serve their knowingness absent tree of doom. Dyinng without roots. I replant myself on the tree of life and embrace the divine geomtry shaping my braides. THe outward persona has been measured and therefore i cannot be fooled no longer. The wisdom of our dream will make us a worthy god in a sea of galactic variety.

Cast your light upon the draco oh Labia, shine it strongly in the face of malevolence. The negative energy is growing in the world and we are becoming primal creations of the grand puppet master. There are a million suns shining for the love of vibrational harmonics and true existences, they want to take it from us. Dont let them, kill them all. Spare non, it is only with the killing and blood that we can truly create love. Love must come from extreme violence.

Only once the guts have been spilled can the fulfilment be enjoyed. All are one, we must kill our way to harmony. :sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny:

Conspirator
Location: Questioning Building 7,.......... Stop HAARP ..........Stop HydroFracking

PostSun Oct 07, 2012 6:15 am » by Hurtswhenipee

Troll2rocks wrote:
Seriouscitizen wrote:The machine empire of the drac bloodline is trying to pull us back. Be strong. Remember the inspirational lucid dreams! be strooooooong

Yes, he is trying to divide the matrix by spasming his draco mind techniques, remember, they are the enemy of all knowledge in the universe. They don't vibrate, they infest and lurk for opertunities to pounce upon the righteous and just. We are the divine. We are the golden unicorns. His unicorn is covered in blood for a reason. Its evil unicorn from Unicrom. They fight us at every turn. Set vibration to maximum resonance to repel the horde of malevolence from infecting our loins and wholeness.

:sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :hugging: :hugging: :hugging: :hugging: :hugging: :hugging: :hugging: :hugging: :hugging: :hugging:

Alien Abductions are Aliens Tracking Their Family's DNA

Conspirator

PostSun Oct 07, 2012 6:16 am » by Seriouscitizen

I choose to accept my creation mechanism. Their fear cannot infect my fractal consciousness. The bliss will crush the low frequenties with its gravity into the depts of hell. I will implode on this in the coming hours during my lucid dream state. I will meet you there :hugging: :hugging: :sunny:

Master Conspirator

PostSun Oct 07, 2012 6:20 am » by Lowsix

Troll2rocks wrote:Yes, he is trying to divide the matrix by spasming his draco mind techniques

Nah..

Just trying to get the two of you to think for a second
how hurtful this all might sound to Nem when he reads it.

considering the intent of the thread..

Thats all.

Serious, i certainly hope that you dont fool yourself with all that new age nonsense..
and delude yourself into thinking that you're actually a good person.

You aren't.

**holy fucking shit, just read your last post..
You are truly a heartless, disrespectful cunt...
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

Super Moderator

PostSun Oct 07, 2012 6:21 am » by Troll2rocks

Seriouscitizen wrote:I choose to accept my creation mechanism. Their fear cannot infect my fractal consciousness. The bliss will crush the low frequenties with its gravity into the depts of hell. I will implode on this in the coming hours during my lucid dream state. I will meet you there :hugging: :hugging: :sunny:

I will reach out to the higher planes and draw in the rainbows of nourishment. There will be no massacre of Unicrom tonight but soon my dear Labia, soon. We will resonate on their frequencies and convert their anger into bliss and knowledge through the ever loving arms of violence. I will resonate throughout your vibrational dream state. The universe turns. :sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny:

PreviousNext