NEM's Epic Love Song! (Strange and Beautiful)

Super Moderator

PostSun Oct 07, 2012 6:28 am » by Troll2rocks

Lowsix wrote:
Troll2rocks wrote:Yes, he is trying to divide the matrix by spasming his draco mind techniques

Nah..

Just trying to get the two of you to think for a second
how hurtful this all might sound to Nem when he reads it.

considering the intent of the thread..

Thats all.

Serious, i certainly hope that you dont fool yourself with all that new age nonsense..
and delude yourself into thinking that you're actually a good person.

You aren't.

**holy fucking shit, just read your last post..
You are truly a heartless, disrespectful cunt...

The show ended low, this is another frequency now, like your Outer Limits to your Twilight Zone.

Do not try to infect this bliss with negative energy low, this is counter productive and not the intent of our divine channelling. I am astral projecting into your mind low, I am sending you positive energy to set you right, please open up and receive my energy.

Hear my voice low. You are a good person low, return to the psychic plane and frolic into the dance of Unicornia. We are one, and I am vibrating for you on all levels. :hugging: :hugging: :hugging: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny:
Censorship debunking & disinformation, it's all in a days work.

Conspirator

PostSun Oct 07, 2012 10:07 am » by Dukettt

Newearthman wrote:So this is my last public attempt to win over S.C. :ugeek:

This is the straw that broke the camels back, the last enchalada, smoke em if you got em, no fate but what you make, do or do, not there is no try, until the fat lady sings, tell the grandchildren about, 110%, deep shit, soul mate stuff!

:flowers:

This is a one time, off the floor, from the heart, epic love song of truth. May the force be with us!

Upload to Disclose.tv

Now lets get real.
Song was not epic at all.
I personally think it is a waste of notes and oxygen, earth is dying because of pollution and songs like this.
Sound quality was abysimal!
Video production values worse than Nigerian soap opera.

Suggest that mods change the title to "Nem's Epic Fail love song! (Common and annoying)"

trlolo!
------------------------------
canubis wrote:
a hill goes up not digs itself into a grave newbie.. lol i made the word LOL in 95 on ms CHAT orels ill be saying ROFLMAO fkn n00b

Super Moderator

PostSun Oct 07, 2012 10:43 am » by Spock

44z44 wrote:
Seriouscitizen wrote:Public. You know very well why this is vague. You ask for an answer so you can put my love in a box that fits your understanding. That fits your little love pattern. I do love NEM unconditionally. And it is only vague because you filter my toughts trough your expectations on how love should be. I guess Spock comes the closest on giving the right analyes of my 'needs'. :) NEM.. I will only anwer if NEM really wants me too and i guess thats the case. Making it public doesnt change anything for me. But here it is: I dont think NEM is right for me. And therefore I do not wish a relationship with him. :dunno: And Troll i aint saying this for you, because i have been thinking about if it is right for this experience, to continue it online. But i think NEM wants it that way, so i accept it that way. It has been great and lovely..

N-E-M she secretly has a crush on that boy that's got bum-fluff hair growing on his chin(samuelthemule).
Bro move on,i'm very sure you can do better,@S-C-uhhhhhhhh.....eermmmm..............uhhhhhhhhhhhh. class vid :lol:

No she doesn't - don't be so naive. Sam is WAAAAAAAAAAAY too prepubescent for her. Don't get me wrong, she would have a BLAST riding him like a cheap moped, but wouldn't want her friends to see her on it.

Not wanting to put her "love in a box" as she calls it, is code for: wants to get her freak on, with no strings attached. One day she'll be ready to put her love in a box, once her box has been pounded all over Europe.

It's a typical sexual explosion for someone that may have been sheltered as a teen; got in an early relationship; now has freedom and is just wanting a good time, covered in gooey things, and defining it all as a spiritual journey of mind, soul, self-fulfillment. In other words, she's walking around like a cat in heat. Men love that shit!

While Sam sings, "Eye of the Tiger" - SC sings, "My Sugar Walls".

Serious is seriously looking for brutal sex with a guy that could care less about a relationship. It's that guy she is going to fall in love with, but it won't really be love, but an obsessive game of attempting to tame something wild in order to subconsciously prove her self worth and sense of sexiness. The badder he is to her, the harder she tries, until the "relationship" dissolves, he leaves her for a fresh young slut and she feels broken; retiring into a bottle of alcohol, hair curlers, bed coat and the Home Shopping Network, as her friends beg her to get back out on the dance floor. Scared, reluctant, 10 years older, and disenchanted with becoming a cum receptacle; she'll settle in with someone along the lines of NEM that offers very little drama, the loyalty of a dog, a steady income for financial security, and codependent to the point of accepting a relationship void of passion. This will be life, for seven years, until her personality finally dominates the relationship and she can no longer bear the idea of living with someone she feels is less of a man than she is. Then the cycle will repeat itself.

:sunny:

BTW NEM. There is someone perfect for you out there. You deserve more, not all woman go through this charade, but MANY of them do. Love will find you when you stop looking for it.

Now go get YOUR freak on.

Super Moderator

PostSun Oct 07, 2012 10:54 am » by Spock

99socks wrote:But everything you and Spock just said in this thread about making things public and why they aren't a match, I said 3 months ago.

Didn't take a psychic to know how this was going to play out. But you know, if they are okay with broadcasting it to the world, I'm okay with being entertained by it, even if the cringe factor is through the roof.

99socks wrote:I guess I win the bitch of the year award. Yay.

Not so fast, I'm making a run at it too.

Conspirator

PostSun Oct 07, 2012 1:19 pm » by Seriouscitizen

Spock wrote:
44z44 wrote:
Seriouscitizen wrote:Public. You know very well why this is vague. You ask for an answer so you can put my love in a box that fits your understanding. That fits your little love pattern. I do love NEM unconditionally. And it is only vague because you filter my toughts trough your expectations on how love should be. I guess Spock comes the closest on giving the right analyes of my 'needs'. :) NEM.. I will only anwer if NEM really wants me too and i guess thats the case. Making it public doesnt change anything for me. But here it is: I dont think NEM is right for me. And therefore I do not wish a relationship with him. :dunno: And Troll i aint saying this for you, because i have been thinking about if it is right for this experience, to continue it online. But i think NEM wants it that way, so i accept it that way. It has been great and lovely..

N-E-M she secretly has a crush on that boy that's got bum-fluff hair growing on his chin(samuelthemule).
Bro move on,i'm very sure you can do better,@S-C-uhhhhhhhh.....eermmmm..............uhhhhhhhhhhhh. class vid :lol:

No she doesn't - don't be so naive. Sam is WAAAAAAAAAAAY too prepubescent for her. Don't get me wrong, she would have a BLAST riding him like a cheap moped, but wouldn't want her friends to see her on it.

Not wanting to put her "love in a box" as she calls it, is code for: wants to get her freak on, with no strings attached. One day she'll be ready to put her love in a box, once her box has been pounded all over Europe.

It's a typical sexual explosion for someone that may have been sheltered as a teen; got in an early relationship; now has freedom and is just wanting a good time, covered in gooey things, and defining it all as a spiritual journey of mind, soul, self-fulfillment. In other words, she's walking around like a cat in heat. Men love that shit!

While Sam sings, "Eye of the Tiger" - SC sings, "My Sugar Walls".

Serious is seriously looking for brutal sex with a guy that could care less about a relationship. It's that guy she is going to fall in love with, but it won't really be love, but an obsessive game of attempting to tame something wild in order to subconsciously prove her self worth and sense of sexiness. The badder he is to her, the harder she tries, until the "relationship" goes south and she feels broken and retires into a bottle of alcohol, hair curlers, bed coat and the home shopping network, as her friends beg her to get back out on the dance floor. Scared, reluctant, 10 years older, and tired of being covered in cum; she'll settle in with someone along the lines of NEM that offers very little drama, the loyalty of a dog, and a steady income for financial security. This will be life, for seven years, until her personality finally dominates the relationship and she can no longer bear the idea of living with someone she feels is less of a man than she is. The the cycle will repeat itself.

:sunny:

BTW NEM. Stop this trail. There is someone perfect for you out there. You deserve more, not all woman go through this charade, but MANY of them do. Love will find you when you stop looking for it.

Now go get YOUR freak on.

:lol: seriously SPOCK i expected you to be smarter than that. If am saying you shouldn't put it in a box. Than don't put it in a box. I can understand how your little understanding wants to mirror my experiences to a frame in wich you are comfortable an perhaps experienced. But this isn't 1955 anymore. These are new times. I am 27 years of age in prime. And ill be open to you: I love myself to much to let my body be abused by a mans hose looking for external storage for his emotional garbage. I Know what makes me happy. And i sure don't have to look for it outside and use a mens penis for it to proof anything to myself. This isn't a game to test my markets worth, or a game to get a freak on. This is what it is, on a screan. With rainbows and unicorns. See it as it is.

To get to you Low, yes i do honestly believe in myself. You can just go live with that. On one hand you are trying to 'protect' NEM against me. And some more of you do. I respect that if it is from the hearth and i think it is. But guess what, i don't agree that NEM needs protection. At least not in the selfrightious way you are bringing it Low. You are trying to help him while putting him in a place beneath you as he if isn't whole or men enough to look for confidense inside and needs your smart ass, autistic narcissistic opinion. You can't help someone, if while you are 'helping' you still try to maintain your authority position in wich you take the ability away for selfempowerment. Do you understand what I am saying? You can call me all you want, you know i wont take it personal. And I will only look at it as a reflection of yourself. I think you mean well by giving him the shoulder. But on the other hand you are giving it like he actually needs one, because he is what? 'a retarted little brother' a 'nut'? Real petty. And all while he actually states he doesn't need to be pettied. Don't you see? Don't take away his power.

Maybe my humour isn't your humour. And you are entitled to think I am out of 'line'. But actually the only one that knows me well enough is NEM himself to give a fair opinion on me. As is Samf and any other close friend i have. The only thing you lurkers can do is guess about my true nature. I guess that's human's nature. If the brain doesn't have all the answers or can box it in, it gets uncomftable and it tries to come up with some made up shit to label it. And this shit obviously has to come from some personal experience. JEEEHZ

Its still al love though :hugging:

Conspirator

PostSun Oct 07, 2012 1:30 pm » by Seriouscitizen

And in my opinion, your song is epic NEM, because you are epic. Own it. :D

Super Moderator

PostSun Oct 07, 2012 1:33 pm » by Spock

I know, I know. You're unique! You're the exception! This is different!

We'll talk in 10 years.

Super Moderator

PostSun Oct 07, 2012 1:35 pm » by Spock

One quick question... Have I beaten Sock for "Bitch of the Year"?

Conspirator

PostSun Oct 07, 2012 1:50 pm » by Seriouscitizen

Spock wrote:One quick question... Have I beaten Sock for "Bitch of the Year"?

We should have a democratic vote on that. I appreciate your value on my opinion on this matter, but this needs a proper elaborate evaluation and therefore probably a thread of its own.

Meanwhile

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostSun Oct 07, 2012 3:55 pm » by Noentry

NEM good try. :flop:
I aint gonna criticize you, if I tried to sing they would cut me of the the net never mind ban me from DTV.

But if you are serious about Serious, you gonna have to defend her honor, even at your peril or she is just another girl and nothing but an associate.
Small hint to how to get past the "friend zone".

NEM unless you are willing to fight for her, you should forget her.
"The third-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the majority.
The second-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the minority.
The first-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking."
A. A. Milne

PreviousNext