NEM's Epic Love Song! (Strange and Beautiful)

Conspirator

PostSun Oct 07, 2012 4:30 pm » by Newearthman

This has been a funny read for me this morning...I have discovered that I really don't give a shit about our modern society and technology; all I care about is love, without it I'm just and empty sack of gooey flesh, wandering around like a zombie looking for my next meal. I could die a happy man right now because I found love!

Upload to Disclose.tv

:love:

Super Moderator

PostSun Oct 07, 2012 4:47 pm » by TheDuck

All this love and light type vocabulary kinda of makes me puke in my mouth a little tbh. I mean, you use words like what are contained in this thread too much and they lose all meaning, even resonate has a place if used correctly.

Now some of it is trolling of course but much of it isn't lol :vomit:

NEM you're a genuine guy, just be yourself and if people don't like it they can go f**k themselves (and that's not even directed at SC)

Rant almost over. Remember, I'm a Dog mother-f**ker, I walk on all fours, find where you live at, sh*t on your porch. That's the least abusive I can be, no-one got told to go kill themselves so my conscience is sorta clean,

I have nothing else good to say so imma leave now. :scary:

"The Truth Cannot Be Told... It Must Be Realized"

Conspirator

PostSun Oct 07, 2012 5:53 pm » by Proto

Life lesson number 567b :

When you search for love , beware of hippy girls .

:hugging:

Conspirator

PostMon Oct 08, 2012 12:04 am » by Zer0

Wait so did Samuel fuck S.C.? Im kinda lost here....
Master Raphael wrote:what you call the law of attraction was missing a vital aspect to the theory that I call the law of repulsion ...it is clear I drove the two of you together...using my repulsion not attraction

Conspirator

PostMon Oct 08, 2012 2:19 am » by 99socks

Lowsix wrote:If this exchange were happening in ANY other thread
on the entire fucking internet....it just MIGHT be funny.

But its happening in THIS particular thread...

yeah, yeah, i do have a sense of humor...
(when appropriate)
but holy mother of fuck...

You're BOTH fucking disgusting trash
and this is so godamn disrespectful of NEM
that i can barely process it.

Here I was, thinking Troll was trolling her and making fun of her for being the cold, crass predator that she is.

NEM: If you are out there and if you can stand to read this thread enough to get to this post, I do hope you have learned something of a really practical nature out of all of this: Everyone in this forum cared about you enough to give you a warning about the Nigerian scammer girl, and some gave you a warning about this one, too. For whatever reason, you chose to ignore solid advice given to you about two completely different predators that you fell for within one month- and then posted about how proud you are that you listen to peoples' advice but don't ever follow it. Whether you get it or not, there are a lot of people here who cared about you, who you insulted to the core in pursuit of utter foolishness and before whom you paraded your affairs. The point being, listen once in a while to your "elders" and learn to value the opinion of your friends, because your friends will always be there for you while your new girlfriends may not.

And please, after all of this, when you are ready... Abandon the excuses and explanations and the benefit of the doubt that you have hung on to so tightly, either out of your own delusion or else to keep from looking at reality, and do what I advised you to do many months ago: look within yourself, and ask yourself why you are so willing to give up everything that you are, for someone emotionally cheap but cute. You deserve way better than all of this! As much as our culture appears to be built upon quick romantic love with sweet words of flattery and easy promises, too much too early is a huge sign that there is something fundamentally and seriously wrong. Take your time; there is no hurry. You are investing in someone and in a relationship a part of YOU- a part that sometimes can never be recovered. Make sure you are giving that to someone who really deserves it, but in the beginning always keep a part of YOU for yourself. It's sacred. :sunny:
I can't speak about how much of the Constitution is in effect anymore... But thank God we still somewhat resemble a Republic and not a democracy!

http://thethinkingapostate.ghost.io/

Conspirator

PostMon Oct 08, 2012 2:45 am » by Newearthman

Hey Socks, it's not the big deal your making it out to be. I put myself out on the line because I have nothing to lose and I do exaggerate my naivete at times as I "play the fool", just because I am bored and unsatisfied with my mundane life. Meeting with Serious was the best experience I could have ever asked for and I'm proud of myself for doing it. I truly love her and wish her all the best. As for the internet scam I didn't lose anything and yes I was wrapped up in the fantasy of being special and desirable. You see I'm deeply unsatisfied with the everyday system of industrial progress that we have to live through in order to make a living and I crave extra ordinary experience. Maybe I needed that bit of inspiration to carry on with my life. At least now I know that I love love, one of the few passions I have left in this life.

Oh, and thanks for caring about me :wink: :hugging:
Last edited by Newearthman on Mon Oct 08, 2012 2:47 am, edited 1 time in total.

Super Moderator

PostMon Oct 08, 2012 2:47 am » by Troll2rocks

I feel I should apologise for my totally nonsensical new age rambling last night. Don't know why, but still here is the apology.

I am sorry should any of my totally incomprehensible rambling have caused offence, as it appeared to with Low, in the face of such a brave and noble act. This was a totally separate issue from the meaning behind the thread. However, there was zero malice or any bad intentions involved, just some light hearted fun.

I did however try to get closure for all involved in this thread before I decided to go full new age and basically combine random words together to form a randomly disassociated narrative.

If NEM has taken offence to this I apologise totally, because it was not my intent other than to have a few giggles and lighten what could be a really big downer into a more comedic and light hearted affair.

I hope both Serious and NEM find who they are looking for. There is someone out there for everyone.

I am also very proud NEM was brave enough to go through and follow his heart.

Life is to short people, make light of everything you can, because its pointless looking back on life and realising that well maybe life could have been better if I thought of things this way.

Upload to Disclose.tv

A lot can be learned from that song. However comedic, its actually true too. :flop:

Now I am going to vibrate myself over to the kitchen and resonate me up some harmonic nourishment.

Love and light. :sunny: :hugging:
________ImageImageImage________

Conspirator

PostMon Oct 08, 2012 2:53 am » by Newearthman

Hey T2R's, you and Serious actually made me lmfao, even Low's and Sock's concern over me made me smile. I appreciate everyone and have no hard feelings. Serious and I already had a couple moments of closure with our time together, especially our goodbyes in Amsterdam. I made that video as a solute to Serious and a closure to our short but passionate relationship. She has raised the bar for me and I thank her!

No bad feelings from me towards anyone!

:peace:

Super Moderator

PostMon Oct 08, 2012 3:10 am » by The57ironman

Newearthman wrote:Hey T2R's, you and Serious actually made me lmfao, even Low's and Sock's concern over me made me smile. I appreciate everyone and have no hard feelings. Serious and I already had a couple moments of closure with our time together, especially our goodbyes in Amsterdam. I made that video as a solute to Serious and a closure to our short but passionate relationship. She has raised the bar for me and I thank her!

......may peace be with you always , NE....

.... so-called "free speech zones."..?...Image

Master Conspirator

PostMon Oct 08, 2012 3:12 am » by Lowsix

Newearthman wrote:Hey T2R's, you and Serious actually made me lmfao, even Low's and Sock's concern over me made me smile. I appreciate everyone and have no hard feelings. Serious and I already had a couple moments of closure with our time together, especially our goodbyes in Amsterdam. I made that video as a solute to Serious and a closure to our short but passionate relationship. She has raised the bar for me and I thank her!

Again, fair enough.

Youve out gentlemanned yourself once again.

I'll just say that an extremely abrupt change of seasons had me slightly more reflective than i normally would be, and while it may have seemed like i was trying to make it about me..i was just thinking how..if i had poured my heart out like you did..and that crap ended up in my thread..

I would have been heartbroken and angry.

BUT..

as ive said several times..in many ways you are absolutely a better man than I am,
and even then had some feeling that it might not offend you like it would have me.

And i ALSO knew, that they were really just being silly
(which, on one level is totally fine, because, yes i have a sense of humor),

i just felt it was REALLY MEGA SUPER DUPER the wrong place wrong time.

As for Serious' implications that i do this out of some sense of superiority over you...

Pft..total and utter bullshit.

Your sense of wonder will leave you open to things that ive closed myself off to long ago. Your openness is going to bring you things i chased away with my cynicism. falling in love with a form letter and Charging off to amsterdam, barring all warnings, to meet and find your true love struck such a romantic note in me, that it made me jealous beyond words, because ive become so jaded, that i probably wont get to experience that sort of blind excitement ever again. Mine is all judged and analyzed and ...feared.

I wouldnt have gotten on the plane.

So for whatever danger your thinking will put you in contact with, (cough..amanita experiements)
it will put you in contact with far more wonder and excitement and newness..

And for that, my hat is way the fuck off to you.

Im sorry i used the c word.

I was projecting how i would have felt if i were in your shoes.
my apologies only to you Nem..

Youre a good guy.

:cheers:

peace.
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

PreviousNext