NEM's Epic Love Song! (Strange and Beautiful)

Super Moderator

PostMon Oct 08, 2012 3:17 am » by Troll2rocks

Lowsix wrote:
Newearthman wrote:Hey T2R's, you and Serious actually made me lmfao, even Low's and Sock's concern over me made me smile. I appreciate everyone and have no hard feelings. Serious and I already had a couple moments of closure with our time together, especially our goodbyes in Amsterdam. I made that video as a solute to Serious and a closure to our short but passionate relationship. She has raised the bar for me and I thank her!

No bad feelings from me towards anyone!

:peace:

Again, fair enough.

Youve out gentlemanned yourself once again.

I'll just say that an extremely abrupt change of seasons had me slightly more reflective than i normally would be, and while it may have seemed like i was trying to make it about me..i was just thinking how..if i had poured my heart out like you did..and that crap ended up in my thread..

I would have been heartbroken and angry.

BUT..

as ive said several times..in many ways you are absolutely a better man than I am,
and even then had some feeling that it might not offend you like it would have me.

And i ALSO knew, that they were really just being silly
(which, on one level is totally fine, because, yes i have a sense of humor),

i just felt it was REALLY MEGA SUPER DUPER the wrong place wrong time.

As for Serious' implications that i do this out of some sense of superiority over you...

Pft..total and utter bullshit.

Your sense of wonder will leave you open to things that ive closed myself off to long ago. Your openness is going to bring you things i chased away with my cynicism. falling in love with a form letter and Charging off to amsterdam, barring all warnings, to meet and find your true love struck such a romantic note in me, that it made me jealous beyond words, because ive become so jaded, that i probably wont get to experience that sort of blind excitement ever again. Mine is all judged and analyzed and ...feared.

I wouldnt have gotten on the plane.

So for whatever danger your thinking will put you in contact with, (cough..amanita experiements)
it will put you in contact with far more wonder and excitement and newness..

And for that, my hat is way the fuck off to you.

Im sorry i used the c word.

I was projecting how i would have felt if i were in your shoes.
my apologies only to you Nem..

Youre a good guy.

:cheers:

peace.

Who was your C word directed at by the way ? Serious ? Me ? Everyone in your line sight ?

Because some of your name calling to me came off as the most immature and nastiest stuff in this thread.

Do not repeat that language on here again, thank you :cheers:

Lets all move on now.
Censorship debunking & disinformation, it's all in a days work.

Master Conspirator

PostMon Oct 08, 2012 3:20 am » by Lowsix

you are truly the king of cant leave well enough fucking alone.

have a beer and toast yourself.
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

Conspirator

PostMon Oct 08, 2012 3:28 am » by Newearthman

Thanks Mr. 6, my hats off to you. I do feel like I accomplished a goal of inspiring others through the experience of finding my own inspiration. Like Serious I have a totally different view about how life should be and it involves returning to nature and self sustainability, this is what I admire most about her, that what drew me towards her like a magnet. We are both dreamers and revolutionists living humble lives. I don't have a clue what's next for me, I'm living day by day, but at least I have a good job that I can always turn to. Still I feel like there is another adventure just waiting for me around the corner, time will tell...

Super Moderator

PostMon Oct 08, 2012 3:29 am » by Troll2rocks

Lowsix wrote:you are truly the king of cant leave well enough fucking alone.

have a beer and toast yourself.

Fair enough if you would rather not say. That will be the end of it. No more language like that though, I am a lot of things, but I do not stoop to really nasty personal venomous insults like that (whomever they were aimed at)

Read the last sentence in my previous post. Nothing more to be said now.

@NEM. :cheers:
Censorship debunking & disinformation, it's all in a days work.

Super Moderator

PostMon Oct 08, 2012 4:20 am » by TheDuck

Troll2rocks wrote:I feel I should apologise for my totally nonsensical new age rambling last night. Don't know why, but still here is the apology.

I am sorry should any of my totally incomprehensible rambling have caused offence, as it appeared to with Low, in the face of such a brave and noble act. This was a totally separate issue from the meaning behind the thread. However, there was zero malice or any bad intentions involved, just some light hearted fun.

I did however try to get closure for all involved in this thread before I decided to go full new age and basically combine random words together to form a randomly disassociated narrative.

If NEM has taken offence to this I apologise totally, because it was not my intent other than to have a few giggles and lighten what could be a really big downer into a more comedic and light hearted affair.

I hope both Serious and NEM find who they are looking for. There is someone out there for everyone.

I am also very proud NEM was brave enough to go through and follow his heart.

Life is to short people, make light of everything you can, because its pointless looking back on life and realising that well maybe life could have been better if I thought of things this way.

Upload to Disclose.tv

A lot can be learned from that song. However comedic, its actually true too. :flop:

Now I am going to vibrate myself over to the kitchen and resonate me up some harmonic nourishment.

Love and light. :sunny: :hugging:

I think 99.99% of people know you're a piss taking c*** man lol

I loled a couple times when people started responding tbh but yeah...

www.Vigusto.com - Premium E-liquid

"The Truth Cannot Be Told... It Must Be Realized"

Conspirator

PostWed Oct 10, 2012 12:45 pm » by Dukettt

This thread needs to end.

Here comes the credits....
.Image
------------------------------
canubis wrote:
a hill goes up not digs itself into a grave newbie.. lol i made the word LOL in 95 on ms CHAT orels ill be saying ROFLMAO fkn n00b

Super Moderator

PostWed Oct 10, 2012 2:02 pm » by Spock

Okay,

Just to quickly summarize this so I can put it to bed...

Newearthman wrote:

Upload to Disclose.tv

Marduk2012 wrote:

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostThu Oct 11, 2012 4:54 am » by Newearthman

This is it...take it away Allen Parsons!

Upload to Disclose.tv

No love is lost...

Conspirator

PostMon Oct 22, 2012 5:05 pm » by Zer0

Sup? Im just here for the gang bang? Is this the right thread?
Master Raphael wrote:what you call the law of attraction was missing a vital aspect to the theory that I call the law of repulsion ...it is clear I drove the two of you together...using my repulsion not attraction

Previous