NEM's Epic Love Song! (Strange and Beautiful)

Conspirator

PostSat Oct 06, 2012 4:00 am » by Newearthman

So this is my last public attempt to win over S.C. :ugeek:

This is the straw that broke the camels back, the last enchalada, smoke em if you got em, no fate but what you make, do or do, not there is no try, until the fat lady sings, tell the grandchildren about, 110%, deep shit, soul mate stuff!

:flowers:

This is a one time, off the floor, from the heart, epic love song of truth. May the force be with us!

Upload to Disclose.tv

Super Moderator

PostSat Oct 06, 2012 4:11 am » by Troll2rocks

You took my advice then it seems NEM.

:)
Censorship debunking & disinformation, it's all in a days work.

Master Conspirator

PostSat Oct 06, 2012 4:25 am » by Cornbread714

Where's the beer and when do I get paid?
- Jimmy Carl Black (the Indian of the group)

Conspirator

PostSat Oct 06, 2012 4:42 am » by Newearthman

It's a sad and beautiful world...Buzz off (unless your S.C.)!

Super Moderator

PostSat Oct 06, 2012 5:18 am » by -Marduk-

Conspirator

PostSat Oct 06, 2012 6:01 am » by Eldorado

yo after that "intentions" stuff that I saw SC on........talking about SamTheMule like that ......whoooooooooaaaaah.........was she hint dropping????

I know she didn't ......!

two snaps and a neck twist on that one.......

but check how I slammed SamTheMule for you on the "everybody looks like" post bro.....

You won the courtship ritual in my eyes bro....... :cheers:
“The superior man, when resting in safety, does not forget that danger may come. When in a state of security he does not forget the possibility of ruin.” Confucius (551 BC - 479 BC)

Super Moderator

PostSat Oct 06, 2012 10:19 am » by Slith

You wear your heart on your sleeve NEM. Props! :flop:

Canubis wrote:
THIS is is a thread you lock and ban me for you retarded goat!

Super Moderator

PostSat Oct 06, 2012 10:32 am » by Spock

Complex lyrics, I couldn't follow. Would you mind posting them?

Super Moderator

PostSat Oct 06, 2012 10:39 am » by Troll2rocks

NEM, when I suggested to you make a romantic video and put it out there for the world to see along with the person of your affection, I never expected this. I mean I know I pretty much solidified this idea into your mind like MK Ultra, but I never expected this.

I could have computer generated your background, added fire, thunder bolts and epic destruction behind you. Composited in a few hoes shaking their asses while P Diddy pours champagne down theirs asses.

Added a backing track, auto tuned your voice, cleaned up the video, edited it, made you appear human, and just generally fucking owned it. However. I could never match this. Not ever, it has a striking raw power in its uncensored and undoctored format.

Not that I can actually hear your voice over the masterful interpratation of playing a guitar you are doing.

I realise Samulethemule is possibly a love rival, however he upped the ante in terms of sheer confidence and execution in his as yet unseen and soon to be revealed to the world masterpiece of art and sound.

I like your video, its very personal (well as personal as it gets broadcasting it on the net).

I fully salute and respect the bravery that went into it.

Make no mistake, its brave to do that.

How can Serious Citizen not love you after this ?

I HOPE THIS LOVE TRIANGLE CAN GET RESOLVED.

Good luck NEM, and props on the bravery and insanity of your actions. It may just work. Fingers crossed. :flop: :cheers:
Censorship debunking & disinformation, it's all in a days work.

Super Moderator

PostSat Oct 06, 2012 10:57 am » by Spock

I understand the fragility of heart your attempting to show, but I think CS is looking for someone that shows a bit more confidence, regardless of how ridiculous that display is.

Take that same song, play it through a distorted amp, dress like a Norwegian Death Metal band, throw in a line or two about seducing her soul and ritualistically banging her from behind in public.

She looking for someone that scares her just enough to maintain her infatuation. BE THAT MAN!

Oh, and be mysterious.

If you could tap the "Command Z" button on life, play it to where she thinks you could care less, you got a piece of ass, now you're moving on to the next conquest, the ass wasn't enough to make you throw in the towel.

Woman love that shit!

Next