Nem's European Vacation...

Conspirator

PostThu Aug 09, 2012 3:27 pm » by Newearthman

Cthulhu wrote:Hey NEM are you gonna share any pictures?

I don't have a camera or internet (yes it's a shame) but Serious has a smart phone so we will start taking some pics and post them later :D

Conspirator

PostThu Aug 09, 2012 3:33 pm » by Seriouscitizen

I have some, but i will post them later i don't want to distract him from working on my garden,. doing the dishes. Rub my back and feet and carrying the groceries.

B.t.w. his internet time is up know. Back to programming.

Master Conspirator

PostThu Aug 09, 2012 3:34 pm » by Lowsix

Newearthman wrote:I don't have a camera or internet (yes it's a shame) but Serious has a smart phone so we will start taking some pics and post them later :D

Does someone wanna tell him
that hes actually...um...

posting ON THE INTERNET..
FROM INTERNET ACCESS,

or should i?

lol
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

Super Moderator

PostThu Aug 09, 2012 3:35 pm » by Slith

Seriouscitizen wrote:I have some, but i will post them later i don't want to distract him from working on my garden,. doing the dishes. Rub my back and feet and carrying the groceries.

B.t.w. his internet time is up know. Back to programming.

Slave driver!!! :alien51:

poor NEM

Conspirator

PostThu Aug 09, 2012 3:44 pm » by Newearthman

Lowsix wrote:
Newearthman wrote:I don't have a camera or internet (yes it's a shame) but Serious has a smart phone so we will start taking some pics and post them later :D

FROM INTERNET ACCESS,

or should i?

lol

Were at the library smart ass :D

Master Conspirator

PostThu Aug 09, 2012 3:48 pm » by Lowsix

Newearthman wrote:
Lowsix wrote:

FROM INTERNET ACCESS,

or should i?

lol

Were at the library smart ass :D

Hahah i figured.

Anyhow..

Really glad you went over there.
Its awesome to step out of the rut sometimes.

We all hope you're having fun..
What an adventure...

Take care, be safe bro.
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

Conspirator

PostTue Aug 14, 2012 12:47 pm » by Newearthman

Today is my last day with Serious until I fly home in a week from now. I'm going to spend a week in Amsterdam alone and I will spend my last day back with Serious. We need some time apart to collect our thoughts and contemplate. I'm both scared and excited. I will most likely stay at a hostle or maybe my own room...I still have to figure that out. I have a lot to think about, I'm basically starting my life from scratch when I get home. I have learned so much since I've been here with Serious...I've been a vegitarian the whole time I've been here exept for one or two bites from a meat lasanga and a bit of bacon in a cesar salad; I'm going to be a vegitarian from now on. I have lost so much weight since I've been here and my lungs feel better than they have felt since I was a teenager altho I have smoked a few smokes each day for the last week since I bought some tabacco for my gram of weed that I bought from Amsterdam two weeks ago. I'm very happy with the progress that I've made altho I have not been perfect. I hope that I can continue on this path without getting lost again. This comming week will be a big expirience for me, all I have is myself now in a forgien land, I don't know what to expect and like I said I'm both terrified and excited for not only my week alone in Amsterdam but my life when I get home. Wish me luck guys and gals because I feel I will need some positive vibes from the people who care for me!

I must thank Serious for everything she has done for me and taught me; I will be forever gratefull for this experience! I will always love her and have a place in my heart for her :hugging:

Upload to Disclose.tv

Super Moderator

PostTue Aug 14, 2012 12:51 pm » by Slith

Wind at your back mon ami. Wishing you great fortune :flop:

Conspirator

PostTue Aug 14, 2012 1:14 pm » by Seriouscitizen

Newearthman wrote:Today is my last day with Serious until I fly home in a week from now. I'm going to spend a week in Amsterdam alone and I will spend my last day back with Serious. We need some time apart to collect our thoughts and contemplate. I'm both scared and excited. I will most likely stay at a hostle or maybe my own room...I still have to figure that out. I have a lot to think about, I'm basically starting my life from scratch when I get home. I have learned so much since I've been here with Serious...I've been a vegitarian the whole time I've been here exept for one or two bites from a meat lasanga and a bit of bacon in a cesar salad; I'm going to be a vegitarian from now on. I have lost so much weight since I've been here and my lungs feel better than they have felt since I was a teenager altho I have smoked a few smokes each day for the last week since I bought some tabacco for my gram of weed that I bought from Amsterdam two weeks ago. I'm very happy with the progress that I've made altho I have not been perfect. I hope that I can continue on this path without getting lost again. This comming week will be a big expirience for me, all I have is myself now in a forgien land, I don't know what to expect and like I said I'm both terrified and excited for not only my week alone in Amsterdam but my life when I get home. Wish me luck guys and gals because I feel I will need some positive vibes from the people who care for me!

I must thank Serious for everything she has done for me and taught me; I will be forever gratefull for this experience! I will always love her and have a place in my heart for her :hugging:

Upload to Disclose.tv

Thank you sweetheart and thank yourself like i repeatedly tell you ;) I love you and i have learned a great deal from out time being together. I have learned much from our discussions, our cuddles, our siteseing, but most about myself and how i feel towards a relationship.

You are a great mirror and a great friend. I can recomment anyone to follow their hearts and find themselves. To my opinion you couldn't go far enough to do that. It is a great pleasure you find at a end of a road in wich your fears have left you. That is what i have experienced.
To me it hasn't been an extreme,. It has been logic and if we didn't do this we would have never been enlightend to these feelings.
Cheesy perhaps haha,. but true to me!

Be you NEM,. :) And don't be afraid your you is going to intrude or hurt anyone,. Seek balance in between extremes. I enjoyed you so much (even when you annoyed me, i needed that!). you are a cutie for sure!!

:hugging:

Conspirator

PostTue Aug 14, 2012 1:17 pm » by Seriouscitizen

I'll post some of the pictures on Nem's request later :)

PreviousNext