Nem's European Vacation...

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 5983
Joined: Sun Jun 07, 2009 3:38 am
Location: My happy place

PostSun Aug 05, 2012 12:26 pm » by Newearthman


Love is indeed a wicked game that only the brave dare to play!

All is well, we have been to Amsterdam and the Hague so far...Amsterdam is the most trippy city ever, I never imagined it to be so busy and exciting! So many things going on there at once...people walking in every direction, scooters and bicyicles are flying past you constantly and every shop is like a candy store for adults. So many resturants, bars, clothing stores (awsome) and smoke shops...I could get lost in Amsterdam for a whole week without having an outside thought!

I'm on my best behavior with Serious here and she is a most awsome tour guide! I have lost almost 10 pounds already on her diet and have been cigarette free for almost 2 months! I bought some mid grade Dutch weed and got quite stoned and felt akward infront of Serious's curious nature of my high. I didn't have any tobacco to mix with so I rolled a joint with just bud and I found that it didn't burn nearly as good as my local weed so I want to go back and by the best shit they got next time for a comparison.

Anyway I miss having and internet connection and cable tv but I'm learning to live without it. Good to see that no false flags or ww3 has happened yet and hopfully never will. Check back with you guys later some time...Stay classy!
Image

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 723
Joined: Thu Mar 24, 2011 4:34 am

PostSun Aug 05, 2012 12:57 pm » by X-mog


Newearthman wrote: I have lost almost 10 pounds already on her diet


Yeah man, I heard Rat's (and rodents in general) don't have a hell of a lot of protein! :vomit:

Newearthman wrote:I bought some mid grade Dutch weed and got quite stoned and felt akward infront of Serious's curious nature of my high. I didn't have any tobacco to mix with so I rolled a joint with just bud and I found that it didn't burn nearly as good as my local weed so I want to go back and by the best shit they got next time for a comparison.


Nothin' beats good BC hydro :mrgreen: ...so I read. :scary:


Newearthman wrote:Anyway I miss having and internet connection and cable tv but I'm learning to live without it. Good to see that no false flags or ww3 has happened yet and hopfully never will. Check back with you guys later some time...Stay classy!


Sorry to hear about your striking out, if it's any consollation, my life is great, babes, bucks, I got it all. I wish I could say more but I gotta go parasailing with some movie stars tomorrow.

Nah just 'rassin' ya. I used my brain to help yoo out ok....now they understand. All better.
:peep:

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 5983
Joined: Sun Jun 07, 2009 3:38 am
Location: My happy place

PostSun Aug 05, 2012 1:02 pm » by Newearthman


The Seeker wrote:
Sorry to hear about your striking out, if it's any consollation, my life is great, babes, bucks, I got it all. I wish I could say more but I gotta go parasailing with some movie stars tomorrow.

Nah just 'rassin' ya. I used my brain to help yoo out ok....now they understand. All better.
:peep:

Allrighty then...
Image

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 1052
Joined: Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:51 pm
Location: Netherlands

PostSun Aug 05, 2012 5:44 pm » by Seriouscitizen


:ghost:

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 7335
Joined: Tue Jan 04, 2011 4:05 pm
Location: ON A GIF: HUNT

PostSun Aug 05, 2012 9:44 pm » by Fatdogmendoza


Seriouscitizen wrote::ghost:


I might be coming to the 'Dam' for a couple of days in October with my wife and Two teenagers

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 236
Joined: Mon Apr 16, 2012 2:01 am

PostSun Aug 05, 2012 11:02 pm » by Cthulhu


hope your having a good time NEM.

Europe is a beautiful place.I've toured around Holland,France,Switzerland,Germany and LOVED the people I met.

I will give a recommendation as for your Netherlands coffee shop visit PURPLE HAZE (can't go wrong :wink: )

:D

Conspirator
Posts: 2550
Joined: Tue Mar 02, 2010 12:23 am
Location: 'Happiness is the angle at which the wise are gathered'

PostTue Aug 07, 2012 11:23 pm » by SamueltheLion


wishing u 2 all the best,

ur pal in germany :)
Your faith will make you whole

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 5983
Joined: Sun Jun 07, 2009 3:38 am
Location: My happy place

PostWed Aug 08, 2012 4:23 pm » by Newearthman


I'm very much enjoying my time with Serious here in Holland, I'm so glad I did this! This country makes North America seem childish and crude. I have only seen one gas station since I've been here, everyone rides bicycles with keeps everyone fit and healthy, I rarley notice anyone who is out of shape, even the elderly! The Euro babes here are outstanding ánd If your a chic than the dudes are good to :D

I'm starting to think about what I'm goin to do next. Serious is the best woman I have had the privilage to be with in my life but there are many obsticals that stand between us, I think this will end in a friendship but who knows, love is a slippery slope, especially with two people like us because we are so independent and thick headed.

Serious suggested I visit Rome so I might do that in about a week or so and see where it goes from there. If anyone on dtv lives in Europe and would like me to pay a visit to them than just ask, I could use a friendly face and some hospitality!

Anyway bye for now...The future is blowing with the wind!
Image

Super Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 9018
Joined: Fri May 14, 2010 7:03 pm
Location: Inside You.

PostWed Aug 08, 2012 10:27 pm » by Troll2rocks


Sounds like a friendship and not a romance to me.
Image
Censorship debunking & disinformation, it's all in a days work.

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 236
Joined: Mon Apr 16, 2012 2:01 am

PostWed Aug 08, 2012 10:50 pm » by Cthulhu


Hey NEM are you gonna share any pictures?


PreviousNext

  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post
Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook