Nem's European Vacation...

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 5990
Joined: Sun Jun 07, 2009 3:38 am
Location: My happy place

PostFri Jul 13, 2012 4:57 am » by Newearthman


So I'm flying to an undisclosed location in Europe for a vacation and possibly to find my love and a new home. Time to leave the nest and face the world with open expectations and a fresh start at life. I don't care if the worlds going to end or the financial system crashes or if fkn Niburu shows up for all I care...I only get to live in this body once and I'm not going to waist my life in servitude to some corrupted, evil system...I'm leaving it all behind, I will truly be homeless and I look forward to that! Time to see what old Nem is made of!



Upload to Disclose.tv

Image

Conspirator
Posts: 1729
Joined: Wed Dec 31, 2008 12:14 am

PostFri Jul 13, 2012 5:09 am » by Hackjames


Good luck. :]
This is your world. You're the creator.
-Bob Motherfucking Ross

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 723
Joined: Thu Mar 24, 2011 4:34 am

PostFri Jul 13, 2012 5:17 am » by X-mog


Stop. Turn back now, you will die there with no one to help you and there will be many other more experienced vagabonds you will meet and they will contemplate killing and robbing you and you will feel like a retard on the morning of Dec. 22nd.

No girl is worth that. Don't be a fool NEM. R U 4 REAL!?!?!

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 5990
Joined: Sun Jun 07, 2009 3:38 am
Location: My happy place

PostFri Jul 13, 2012 5:44 am » by Newearthman


Truthseeker2k11 wrote:Stop. Turn back now, you will die there with no one to help you and there will be many other more experienced vagabonds you will meet and they will contemplate killing and robbing you and you will feel like a retard on the morning of Dec. 22nd.

No girl is worth that. Don't be a fool NEM. R U 4 REAL!?!?!

Who are you again?
Image

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 723
Joined: Thu Mar 24, 2011 4:34 am

PostFri Jul 13, 2012 5:50 am » by X-mog


Newearthman wrote:
Truthseeker2k11 wrote:Stop. Turn back now, you will die there with no one to help you and there will be many other more experienced vagabonds you will meet and they will contemplate killing and robbing you and you will feel like a retard on the morning of Dec. 22nd.

No girl is worth that. Don't be a fool NEM. R U 4 REAL!?!?!

Who are you again?


Ok, ok have fun. Be sure to visit Vienna (Wien). The garden of eden it is. :love: Now there's a city for a man in love with the world as his oyster, puts London to shame.

Image

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 1383
Joined: Mon Dec 29, 2008 10:10 am
Location: CyberSpace

PostFri Jul 13, 2012 6:13 am » by Ghost32


Good Luck! :flop:
Image

Super Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 18495
Joined: Tue Mar 24, 2009 9:22 pm
Location: In your grill

PostFri Jul 13, 2012 7:08 am » by Slith


NEM,

Good luck to you mon ami. Don't forget to get Blue Cross before you go
Image

Beating the shit out of the spammers......one click at a time

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 3137
Joined: Tue Sep 01, 2009 12:10 pm
Location: Neutral Zone

PostFri Jul 13, 2012 8:48 am » by Svaha


Good and save flight to Schiphol Nem, I hope you find :)
Follow your bliss(ters) - Joseph Campbell

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 7369
Joined: Tue Jan 04, 2011 4:05 pm
Location: ON A GIF: HUNT

PostFri Jul 13, 2012 9:19 am » by Fatdogmendoza


Newearthman wrote:So I'm flying to an undisclosed location in Europe for a vacation and possibly to find my love and a new home. Time to leave the nest and face the world with open expectations and a fresh start at life. I don't care if the worlds going to end or the financial system crashes or if fkn Niburu shows up for all I care...I only get to live in this body once and I'm not going to waist my life in servitude to some corrupted, evil system...I'm leaving it all behind, I will truly be homeless and I look forward to that! Time to see what old Nem is made of!



Upload to Disclose.tv



Say hello to S for me Nem.......give her a :hugging: for me bro

http://www.amsterdam.info/coffeeshops/

You can never be truly homeless whilst you have access to Dtv bro.....

Conspirator
Posts: 2550
Joined: Tue Mar 02, 2010 12:23 am
Location: 'Happiness is the angle at which the wise are gathered'

PostFri Jul 13, 2012 11:20 am » by SamueltheLion


see you there! ;)
Your faith will make you whole


Next

  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post
Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook