NEM's True Identity

Conspirator

PostThu May 31, 2012 12:11 am » by Eldorado

Newearthman wrote:Dude, I put that pic on Plenty of Fish and I can't believe how many hot chic are checking me out now! :obsessed:

When people ask I will tell them I serve with the New Earth Army but I'm sure some might get pissed.

Plenty of Flesh is a crazy site :lol: :lol: :lol:..........95% of the ladies that have checked me out are really not the single swinger type. :lol: :lol: :vomit:

They are really a biased site....when you can't get a real LTR going, with any of the single gals...and try to parouse through the single dating/FWB section....if you even look at a person's profile who wants a fling,

The ladies are allowed to set a filter so that it blocks/rejects any messages from you....even if you have even thought of trying to "hook up" for the night, with a gal who wants that too.......to the website, it is considered a potential red flag the ladies are allowed to put up.....

It just caters to their Pet Pieves, and makes you look like a piece of meat in their eyes anyways.....so many single moms....they should call it Plenty of MILF. com

Hey, NewEarthMan, are you still thinking about riding.......?

Was thinking that a BC to Baja trip would be epic enough to spark some promotional interests.....sounds catchy.......

And let me know if you are going to be needing one of our Bad Boy Trikes to take along with you........

I will need to have all the paperwork and payment rolling a month before......just a reminder if interested......think you have about a week or two to decide? Let me know so I don't harass you too much..... :lol:
“The superior man, when resting in safety, does not forget that danger may come. When in a state of security he does not forget the possibility of ruin.” Confucius (551 BC - 479 BC)

Master Conspirator

PostThu May 31, 2012 12:57 am » by Cornbread714

NEM, after a few days on the road...
:alien51:

Bro, if you actually do this trip, I wish you the best of luck.

I know you need an adventure and a change, and I think you'll be fine. Sometimes it's necessary to leave the safe zone - especially when you're young and free.

It's good to at least have a vague plan, though; I hope you're doing a little research - at least for the first leg of the journey.

If you haven't heard of it, check out couchsurfing.com. It's a great way to hook up with kindred souls along the way and to have a place to crash for free.
Where's the beer and when do I get paid?
- Jimmy Carl Black (the Indian of the group)

Conspirator

PostThu May 31, 2012 1:51 am » by Newearthman

Thanks Guys! I'm sorry to say that I won't be ordering one of your work horse trikes Eldorado all tho I think they're sweet and you will do well with mass production!

I honestly don't know if I will attempt a bike trip or not but I want to get ready as if I was so that for one, I have some bugout gear and two, I may just decide to leave at any time. It is such a hard decision to make! All I need now is to gather a few things like my passport, travelers insurance and some personal survival gear like a tent, cookware, compass, canteens ect...ect...Only what I can carry on my back.

My plan is to go down the pacific northwest coast from Vancouver and if I make it to Disnyland than I will push on through to Mexico where I will observe the end of the great Mayan cycle. Hopefully by that time I will be feeling vibrant and alive! Who cares what happens next.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Previous