Nephilim: TRUE STORY of Satan, Fallen Angels, Giants

Conspirator

PostTue Sep 24, 2013 8:27 am » by Temps13

Upload to Disclose.tv

K so what have we learned about these elongated skulls? Well the major thing is that there are two types-ones that have been wrapped & ONES THAT ARE NOT HUMAN BECAUSE THEY GREW LIKE THAT NATURALLY & HAVE DOUBLE THE BRAIN CAPACITY OF HUMANS- ie Elohim/Anunnki!
There are cases where the skull is so large & perfectly formed at such a very young age that it can not be the result of binding.
Note in below photo there are only 2 Parietal plates,not 3 as in humans-
Also large eye sockets,hole for foramen is on rear & Jaw is stronger,skeleton is overall larger in
many cases.
Here,amateur Brian Foerster explains it as he & Childress see it-
However, as far as I know, most of these skulls are elongated as the result of artificial binding; whereas a number of the Paracas ones show specific characteristics that would seem to indicate that they were in fact born this way. Of the 5 physical factors, pointed out by Lloyd Pye and myself, which are not at all common to Homo sapiens, are two that I will mention. One is the presence of 2 small holes in the back of the skull, perpendicular to the cranial suture present in the parietal plate of the skull. Every normal human skull is composed of 3 major bone plates; the frontal plate, which ends at the upper part of the forehead, and the 2 parietal plates which lie behind this, intersecting the frontal plate making a “T” shape. The holes are thought by Lloyd to be natural; every human jaw has a small hole on either side which is for nerves and blood vessels to exit and feed the tissue there; these 2 holes at the back of the skull may perform the same function for the elongated skull.
The other factor is that there is only one parietal plate, where there should be 2.

This is why Egyptian rulers,when Egypt was eventually given to humans,sought that type of look & wrapped their skulls..it would be hard to say if some of these more famous mummies were naturally like it without closer examination of the Parietal plates & so on..
We should be fucking outraged that,as the BBc announced,the tomb of king Gilgamesh has been found ages ago & we have not be shown the body.
Gilgamesh was two thirds,or three quarters god,his mother being a goddess,Ninsun,& his father being "holy" Lugalbanda,which means he was a great man amongst humans,he reigned for 1200 years (compared to only a tenth of that for Gilgamesh).This was probably due to his father having access to the Anunna's advanced medicines in a way his son was not.
And also because human lifespans were being strictly kept shorter at that time..
Thing is,its recorded that people "came from far & wide to gaze in awe & trembling at Gilgamesh's strength & beauty"..Why have those fucks not shown us his remains..
They are probably after unlocking the secrets hidden within his genome to advance their own longevity.
While at the same time they want to make us as sickly & weak & short lived as possible..bunch of cunts..
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/sci/tech/2982891.stm

Oh yeah here is that baby(?) one that doesn't seem human,
the skulls too well formed but look at the hands it was very young.A woman of indeterminate age

Upload to Disclose.tv

Image Image
IRMENSUL13

Conspirator

PostWed Sep 25, 2013 6:20 pm » by Temps13

This statue (pictured below) is very interesting,its from a temple dedicated to Inanna (sometimes aka Ishtar/Isis/Mari etc),who was the daughter of Nannar/Sin,who was himself the son of Enlil/Ellil(Sumerian for "Lord of the Command"),the chief Anunna.ki (Heavenly ones on Earth)..Second in command was En.ki (Lord of Earth).
Enki was known in Egypt,allegedly,as Ptah ("The Developer"),who founded Egypt long before Humans took over & built their civilisation there.
So Inanna was known for journeying around in her "sky chamber" (vimana/flying saucer),there are quite a few texts that relate her journeys & adventures,battles & trysts..
This statue shows her in the special garb she would wear for flying-she is holding a cylinder,possibly of mercury,containing the votive power for the sky chamber..& on her back is a special cord that runs to a box on the back of her head..This is a brain interface needed to control the sky chamber..the whole thing is a sort of harness that runs around to her chest,with buckles etc..
The number of horns on the helmet denote her rank among the Anunna.
This exactly corresponds the Vedic stuff,where it says that a single cylinder of mercury is needed for a smaller craft (more for a larger one) & that the vimanas are "Thought yoked & dropping holy oil"..
The holy oil being the molten magnesium that drips from the hull,as seen by Colonel Charles Halt on a craft at Rendlesham & also described by Phil Schneider in his last lecture before he was murdered.
Two straps run out of the TET, a box of rectangular shape on the back of Mari’s neck, and run across her chest.4 The box is joined to her helmet, the Shugurra, by another strap. This box is apparently quite heavy, as evidenced by the straps. A hose is connected to the base of the box by a circular clasp or buckle. Two identical ‘stones’ adorn her shoulders.
The TET corresponds with the Menat worn by Ptah on the back of his head and with the TET pillar that is part of the All.

Below-Ptah
This race,the Anunnaki,also known as the Bene Ha Elohim,or Nephilim,in the case of members of the race who jumped ship on Earth to get chicks,are clearly still around today.
On Clark.C.McClelland's site you can hear him tell about the ten foot tall "Elohim" he saw talking to two Masonic astronauts in the shuttles payload bay when it was in orbit,he saw this on his monitor & telling about it cost him his pension from nasa,where he was employed,overseeing over 800 launches in a long career..he tells of another astronaut who saw one in the shuttle cockpit,so tall he was hunched over..
Travis Walton & Udo Wartena are another two people who have seen them close up..some are apparently genetically pure humans with thousand year lifespans,while others are pure Elohim..I doubt theres many of those around but who knows..
There is just so much good evidence now,contrary to what some people would have you believe..its usually the people that have done the least research who tell you things like "I think you just want it too be true too much"..yeah right-really want to think we are mongrels with no evolutionary future & tiny heads,slaves etc..duh.
Science fiction films have been effective in keeping this stuff suppressed,along with ridicule,threats,compartmentalisation etc
Image Image
IRMENSUL13

Conspirator

PostWed Sep 25, 2013 10:16 pm » by Temps13

The Elohim seem to boot it around in these cigar craft
Like these ones photographed on the moon & below,the last photographs taken by the Phobos probes,one series showed a moving shadow of one above the surface of Mars,another,last image shows Phobos & next to it a cigar craft.(below)

Upload to Disclose.tv

Above,a cigar craft passes the ISS earlier this year
Image Image
IRMENSUL13

Conspirator

PostFri Sep 27, 2013 2:07 am » by Temps13

Wow..I just had an altercation with Robert Sepehr,the anthropologist,on his planet X & the anunnaki facebook page..the guys pretty seriously arrogant!
He made a post about Africans mating with chimpanzees (one of his usual borderline scientific yet somehow strangely racist posts that he keeps getting blocked for)..All I said was "They say you can't mate with species of a different chromosome count,but has anyone actually tried it?"...& he goes "That is WRONG..blah blah blah something" so I said "Im correct then.." hes like "no you said yadda yadda"..I said "I said THEY said" so then he goes "I'm an anthopologist, I know..why are you posting then" I said sorry man,I thought it was a comment section,for a dialogue..then he goes well there are plenty of other pages..then he realised what an utter dick he sounded & deleted it all & changed it..
Anyway..I give you..Robert Sepehr.. Aryan anthropologist :lol:

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

Image Image
IRMENSUL13

Initiate

PostFri Sep 27, 2013 4:39 am » by Sentientseed

For what seems like a lifetime....I've been so tired of "some" Christians who act as if the bible gives every piece of imformation concerning all things. In addition it appears, they in turn feel as if they are given a gift of "special interpretive privilege" or "direct conduit" because they became Christian....as if the mere act of their "supposed" faith grants them such.... as if their Creator found their mere acceptance and faith worthy of such.....they exalt themselves to such a high honor. We all have read the multi-interpreted version of what awaits such self exaltation have we not? lol

No the Bible does not give all the info! There are many quotes from said book that plainly state so. Since were are talking about fringe type stuff here....I will use Revelations to draw from. Revelations 10 excerpt and paraphrased.....I was about to write what I saw but a voice from heaven said to me....seal up those things which you saw and do not write about it. So there but one mere thing that is not supposed to be know as of yet. It goes on to mention....the "MYSTERY" of God. What is a mystery? One dictionary has this as one definition...."anything that is kept secret or remains unexplained or unknown" Well then....things are being kept from you Christians as well are they not...even intentionally so? We could move on to Bible quotes in Daniel and the like...or other places. Even Jesus kept things from people depending on one's "interpretation of scriptures. So is it not entirely possible that your interpretations are just that...YOUR interpretations? Not that they may not be probable, possible, or worthwhile thought processes....but holding them as absolute while denigrating another's is not conducive to swaying someone toward your interpretations. If your God was in the ear of every single soul claiming themselves Christian and feeding them direct info on what he's up to or means in the Bible...why so many denominations and schisms?

For my part....any being claiming all sin is on equal ground and that an eternal punishment/damnation for this sin committed in a small finite lifespan in the sort of enviroment supposedly "placed" in as compared to the grand scheme of enternity is a cracked head or crackhead.

Even moreso when the statement is made that you will be judged according to your works....by their deeds ye shall know them. etc. And as far as this supposed "superior" faith goes...I offer up this fine quote....

Matthew 17:20

For truly, I say to you, if you have faith like a grain of mustard seed, you will say to this mountain, ‘Move from here to there,’ and it will move, and nothing will be impossible for you.”

And follow it up with this one...

Matthew 8:26
And he saith unto them, Why are ye fearful, O ye of little faith? Then he arose, and rebuked the winds and the sea; and there was a great calm.

Oh ye of little faith indeed.

I don't buy into those claiming faith. I don't believe what speweth forth from their mouths....for indeed they have their reward. They defile themselves just as much as any of us "other folk" do . ;)

There are lots of areas here in this thread coming out of the "Chrisianish" side that I'd like to touch upon and even rebuke cuz I'm feelin' a little :vomit:

Edit....WOW...my typing was so horrid....I will just let it rest as is so that I don't have to spend so much time correcting it. lol plus i forgot to post my obligatory video.. I haven't posted here in so long....bout forgot how.

Upload to Disclose.tv

"There is more than just one answer to these questions pointing me in a crooked line. The less I seek my source for some definite...the closer I am to fine!"~Indigo girls

Conspirator

PostFri Sep 27, 2013 6:33 am » by Temps13

Wow..yeah I will drink to that.. :cheers:
Weird how some god botherers,new testament fans seem to hate stuff they say is "new age"..like reincarnation..
Funny cos I kinda thought that would be "old age.."
Yeah these people are narrow minded,spiritual to me is just knowledge that people are a union of a fleshy vehicle & its inhabiting spirit..which can get a replacement vehicle..
Not sure what happens on the other side,or how much the celestial travelling races know about that..
But religion is nothing but a control system..total fucking shite! :lol:
I don't rip into em longs they don't try to preach to me..got a pretty good understanding between us & most of the believers on here
Yeah to post youtube vids press youtube to get the tabs then put the url in between em but only keep the numbers & letters,lose the http://www.youtube.com/ & then close the gap
Image Image
IRMENSUL13

Conspirator

PostFri Sep 27, 2013 12:44 pm » by Temps13

The truth about Heaven & Hell is this-it found its way into later beliefs propagated by the priestly castes as they tried to keep their power after the gods left,& around the time of monotheism,but was based on the common knowledge that,at the time living gods walked the Earth among us,if you found favour with the gods,or were privileged,you might get flights with them into space (Heaven),whereas on the other hand,if you got in trouble or displeased them,you might of wound up in the goldmines of Africa,the underworld (Hell)..it is that simple.
In the last video,"Rober Sepehr-Anunnaki,Planet X..",Lloyd Pye puts it very well how,while we have only 46 chromosomes,we still have the genetic chromosomal material of 48 chromosomes,they're fused..
This means we can still mate with a hominid of 48 chromosomes,according to Pye,Sepehr etc..
(Pye,in his book "Everything you know is wrong" mentions the Alma in Russia that mated with a villager),Sepehr stated it to me on his site..
He thinks we can mate with chimpanzees! Maybe we can,who knows? lol

Anyway-Giants..
In 79 AD. Flavius ​​Josephus mention giants in his writings about the Jewish war:
There were giants. Much larger and shaped differently than normal people. Terrible to see. Anyone who has not seen it with his or her own eyes can not believe they were so big.
Through the ages, writings in which giants play a role have resurfaced time and again:
Pausanias, an ancient historian wrote in 200 AD about 5 metre tall, humanoid skeletons found in modern Syria;
The Greek mythology known as the Titans;
Germanic mythology has numerous giants, living in Riesenheim;
Don Antonio de Mendoza discovered giant skeletons in Peru;
The Dutch navigator Willem Cornelisz Schouten claims he had seen skeletons of at least 3.5 meters;
Giants are depicted on rock drawings in Ohio;
There was a huge skeleton found in Minnesota in 1968. Radiocarbon dating could not continue because the skeleton vanished during its transportation;

The Annunaki are a race referred to in the Sumerian texts that apparently landed on earth in the area between the Euphrates and the Tigris. They passed their knowledge to the Sumerians, an early civilization with very advanced culture. The Sumerians depicted humaoids of at least 3 times as large as the average person in their art and carvings.
Statues in Egypt depict ‘gods’ as tall beings. Historians will tell you that this is to indicate that they were important, but it is also possible that they were representing their actual height. Often there is a man of normal height to create a context.
A giant footprint embedded in granite that is around 200 million years old has been found in South Africa, near the town of Mpaluzi.
The references are actually too many to enumerate as there are many more.

Some more here- http://www.genesis6giants.com/
Image Image
IRMENSUL13

Conspirator

PostWed Oct 09, 2013 2:17 pm » by Phoenix rising

We live a one directional life in an omnidirectional existence

Conspirator

PostWed Oct 09, 2013 2:30 pm » by Dukettt

What if the only writings left about Julius Ceasar or Octavius, were the ones that claim them to be a godlike creatures who ruled the puny people with supernatural aura? Would assume they were aliens?
------------------------------
canubis wrote:
a hill goes up not digs itself into a grave newbie.. lol i made the word LOL in 95 on ms CHAT orels ill be saying ROFLMAO fkn n00b

Conspirator

PostWed Oct 09, 2013 6:11 pm » by Temps13

Well,I wouldn't assume anything,but if I was interested & if there was evidence I would consider the evidence for & against..
Phoenix that picture looks real interesting..you got any details on that?
:cheers:
Image Image
IRMENSUL13

PreviousNext