Nephilim: TRUE STORY of Satan, Fallen Angels, Giants

Conspirator

PostThu Sep 05, 2013 7:34 pm » by Phoenix rising

You tube description;

The Nephilim documentary is a FULL in-depth EXAMINATION of Ancient Giants, Ancient Aliens, Fallen Angels, Anunnaki / Nephilim, Ancient Elongated Skulls... and FULL details of Egyptian & Babylonian occult - sometimes called "Luciferian"

Nephilim (DEFINITION): The Nephilim (nɛfɨˌlɪm) were the offspring of the "sons of God" and the "daughters of men" in Genesis 6:4. The pre-flood / post flood, genetic hybrids of the ancient world. Ezekiel 32:27 "the fallen mighty (גִּבֹּורִים נֹפְלִים) of the uncircumcised (Nephilim), which are gone down ( יָרְדֽוּ) to the grave (hell) with their weapons of war. These are but a few of the writings from the Bible, the Book of Enoch and cultures around the globe.... demons to some, genetic hybrids to more, fallen angels to others, and "underworld gods" to still more.

I've just watched the first 10 mins and it seems pretty interesting...

Upload to Disclose.tv

We live a one directional life in an omnidirectional existence

Conspirator

PostThu Sep 05, 2013 8:18 pm » by Truthdefender

This is from the same guy and I found it very interesting!
god-devils-dimensions-man-theory-of-everything-t84318.html

Upload to Disclose.tv

In Christ are hid all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge

Conspirator

PostThu Sep 05, 2013 8:26 pm » by Phoenix rising

Truthdefender wrote:This is from the same guy and I found it very interesting!
god-devils-dimensions-man-theory-of-everything-t84318.html

:cheers: bud i'll check it out, i like this guy he delves into some interesting stuff backed up by evidence presented
We live a one directional life in an omnidirectional existence

Conspirator

PostThu Sep 05, 2013 8:31 pm » by Kerrblur2

i dont think the nephilim were bad, i just think the land had to be cleared for our survival, they agrees and left to the inner earth. now back in the day them bible thumpers saw anything different to them and said it was satan! so be mindful of that
http://www.disclose.tv/forum/the-smokey-god-audio-book-t86832.html
The autobiography of olaf Jenson and his journey to the inner earth.

Conspirator

PostThu Sep 05, 2013 8:40 pm » by Truthdefender

Kerrblur2 wrote:i dont think the nephilim were bad, i just think the land had to be cleared for our survival, they agrees and left to the inner earth. now back in the day them bible thumpers saw anything different to them and said it was satan! so be mindful of that

So your saying that the only Book that really tells you about the Nephilim, also can't be believe about their nature? Funny stuff

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostThu Sep 05, 2013 8:49 pm » by Kerrblur2

Truthdefender wrote:
Kerrblur2 wrote:i dont think the nephilim were bad, i just think the land had to be cleared for our survival, they agrees and left to the inner earth. now back in the day them bible thumpers saw anything different to them and said it was satan! so be mindful of that

So your saying that the only Book that really tells you about the Nephilim, also can't be believe about their nature? Funny stuff

i dont believe they were at war with us but perhaps to protect us, from (the annunaki?) perhaps they have grown from war, if the quote nephilim are infact the descendents of atlantis and they are the ones who live in agartha, then they are peaceful beings now.

We are the worse!!

Conspirator

PostThu Sep 05, 2013 9:07 pm » by Tuor10

Truthdefender wrote: So your saying that the only Book that really tells you about the Nephilim, also can't be believe about their nature? Funny stuff

What version is to be believed, truthdefender? I mean, there has been so many version of the Bible, that truth, fiction and out-right bollocks, seems to be meshed into one big collective mess.

Fact: No-one really knows anything. How can we? These events took place long ago, and many different interpretations have been given to what happened in antediluvian times. Yes, there is evidence of such that does raise a myriad of questions; but there certainly isn't conclusive proof of anything.

Interpretation is key in all this. How we interpret something today is based around our collective knowledge of the environment around us. The same would have applied too generations past. Therefore the words used by those who may have witnessed strange and wonderful events, would describe such events in a vernacular germane to their environment.

I am in no doubt that something did take place in history, that had a deep and profound impact on humanity. What shape or form this manifested in is still up for debate IMO.

Conspirator

PostThu Sep 05, 2013 9:15 pm » by Truthdefender

Tuor10 wrote:
Truthdefender wrote: So your saying that the only Book that really tells you about the Nephilim, also can't be believe about their nature? Funny stuff

What version is to be believed, truthdefender? I mean, there has been so many version of the Bible, that truth, fiction and out-right bollocks, seems to be meshed into one big collective mess.

Fact: No-one really knows anything. How can we? These events took place long ago, and many different interpretations have been given to what happened in antediluvian times. Yes, there is evidence of such that does raise a myriad of questions; but there certainly isn't conclusive proof of anything.

Interpretation is key in all this. How we interpret something today is based around our collective knowledge of the environment around us. The same would have applied too generations past. Therefore the words used by those who may have witnessed strange and wonderful events, would describe such events in a vernacular germane to their environment.

I am in no doubt that something did take place in history, that had a deep and profound impact on humanity. What shape or form this manifested in is still up for debate IMO.

You have some points for sure. And it has only been recent that the ancient interpretation of who the nephilim were has resurfaced. There are many in the church who still hold to the "Sons of Seth" interpretation of their origins.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostThu Sep 05, 2013 9:24 pm » by Kerrblur2

i think the sons of god were the ancient atlanteans, our ancestors who were run off this surface, and now they are still in earth, just having evolved better than us in a better place.

makes you think, through 2000 years were no better off now than then. such a shame

Conspirator

PostThu Sep 05, 2013 9:44 pm » by Tuor10

Truthdefender wrote:
You have some points for sure. And it has only been recent that the ancient interpretation of who the nephilim were has resurfaced. There are many in the church who still hold to the "Sons of Seth" interpretation of their origins.

In the writings of Josephus (Antiquities of the Jews) he refers to Seth as a paradigm of virtue, and whose wisdom went on to invent the practices and procedures needed to maintain healthy bodies.

Seth is described differently by Islam and Christianity, yet the common theme seems to insinuate that Seth, his Father - and Siblings' - were not mere Human mortals. Their life spans and associated powers/skills would make them in modern eyes, super-human; but the bible in its modern form tells us that Adam and Eve were just like you and me.

This subject has grown on me of late. Problem is, there is so much information on the subject that it is hard to gain a clear insight.

:cheers:

Next