"Syrian updates"

Conspirator

PostThu Nov 28, 2013 2:58 am » by *WillEase*

Toxic32 wrote:
*WillEase* wrote:
Toxic32 wrote:Is this the proper-gander thread in support of the Syrian army.....How much are they paying you??

This thread is to update the Syrian crisis...nothing more.

Sorry not meant for you Will...Meant for grimhost...

I'm getting the feeling he is pro Assad too. But that's ok, either way we get updates.
Sad situation there no matter which side of the fence you are on.

Conspirator

PostThu Nov 28, 2013 4:33 am » by Malogg

Syria needs these scumbags out their country and be allowed to put to rest the lost, Assad is nae any worse than our own fkn political leaders

Obozo is a fkn jerk, ScaMoron is a total b@stard and Salmon is a complete pr1ck.
Someone forgot to install them with compassion when they were born.

:cheers:
Do the world a favor and kill yourself asshole. Kill yourself and stop wasting our air. ~ *WillEase* LARGO

Initiate

PostFri Nov 29, 2013 9:10 am » by grimghost

In my personal opinion Assad is fighting a war against Terrorism,if that means i am pro Assad ,then so be it,i do not really look at it that way.as an American,if we were being invaded by foreign radical religious groups killing and beheading anyone that don't agree with them,it wouldn't really be much difference,and i am not on anyones payroll.I just follow the war and many other worldwide events,and share what i find mostly for the war footage,but for the different take then what CNN/MSNBC/BBC/Fox etc Provides. And Thanks Will and anyone else who enjoys these updates. I spend alot of time translating some of these videos. :dancing:

Initiate

PostFri Nov 29, 2013 9:20 am » by grimghost

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

The Syrian army has retaken the town of Deir Attiyeh near the capital Damascus as government forces continue to make gains in their fight against foreign-backed militants in the country.

"Our heroic army has taken total control of the town of Deir Attiyeh in Damascus Province after it crushed the terrorists' last enclaves there," Syria's state television said on Thursday.

Earlier in the day, the fighting between the government forces and militants erupted around the strategic area of al-Qalamoun, which links the capital to the major city of Homs in the west.

Syrian forces are also engaged in a battle with militants in the village of Marj al-Sultan, located about 15 kilometers east of Damascus.

According to statistics compiled by the United Nations, more than 100,000 people have died in the foreign-sponsored militancy in Syria, which erupted in March 2011. Millions have also been displaced due to the turmoil.

Initiate

PostSat Nov 30, 2013 8:43 am » by grimghost

Initiate

PostSun Dec 01, 2013 6:11 pm » by grimghost

Initiate

PostTue Dec 03, 2013 8:53 am » by grimghost

Initiate

PostTue Dec 03, 2013 6:18 pm » by grimghost

Upload to Disclose.tv

Syrian army took control of large parts of the city and its environs Nabek in Damascus after securing the international road to Damascus from Homs and even Nabek, not separated, but a few hours for full control of the city, also delivered Army arrested a number of militants in Kalamoon, preventing the delivery of support to armed groups in the region.

Initiate

PostWed Dec 04, 2013 8:28 pm » by grimghost

Initiate

PostWed Dec 04, 2013 9:52 pm » by grimghost

Upload to Disclose.tv

CNN's Fred Pleitgen reports on rebels switching sides in Syria's civil war.

PreviousNext