"Syrian updates"

Master Conspirator

PostTue Dec 17, 2013 12:39 am » by *WillEase*

Upload to Disclose.tv

Published on Dec 16, 2013

Human rights activists say scores of Aleppo residents are dead after Syrian regime aircraft pounded the city with bombs.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Published on Dec 16, 2013

Syrian government aircraft pounded the northern city of Aleppo dropping barrels packed with explosives on several neighborhoods. Activists say at least 76 people were killed.
The site owner Lukas said I could show you how to makes hundreds of dollars in your spare time like I do.
If you would like to get yours too, PM me and I WILL hook you up.

Conspirator

PostTue Dec 17, 2013 2:31 pm » by Evildweeb

.....this place is out of control.....

Militants' Massacre: Syrian rebels execute civilians as govt forces close in

Upload to Disclose.tv

RT

Published on Dec 17, 2013

People put in ovens, entire families kidnapped, Christians and Alawites executed - these horrifying reports come to RT from the town of Adra north of the Syrian capital, which has been occupied by Islamist rebel groups. At least hundred people are said to have been massacred by the rebels - but as the Syrian army continues to liberate the city, that number is expected to rise. Our crew spoke to some of the survivors.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GdsTMm4mQlE

I am not a Conspiracy Theorist - I AM AN ORGANIZED CRIME INVESTIGATOR

Master Conspirator

PostTue Dec 17, 2013 6:33 pm » by *WillEase*

Upload to Disclose.tv

Syrian military aircraft targeted rebel-held districts in the northern city of Aleppo for the third straight day killing at least 15 people, according to activists. (Dec. 17)

Clearly the civilians are getting the brunt of this war from both ends. :censored:
The site owner Lukas said I could show you how to makes hundreds of dollars in your spare time like I do.

Conspirator

PostTue Dec 17, 2013 6:38 pm » by Flecktarn

there are loads of chechens in country and they will kill anyone ,the country has gone to crap but with the amount of freelance mercenaries in country killing civilians and trying to manipulate the media
ImageImage

Master Conspirator

PostTue Dec 17, 2013 6:51 pm » by *WillEase*

Evildweeb wrote:.

.....this place is out of control.....

Militants' Massacre: Syrian rebels execute civilians as govt forces close in

Upload to Disclose.tv

RT

People put in ovens, entire families kidnapped, Christians and Alawites executed - these horrifying reports come to RT from the town of Adra north of the Syrian capital, which has been occupied by Islamist rebel groups. At least hundred people are said to have been massacred by the rebels - but as the Syrian army continues to liberate the city, that number is expected to rise. Our crew spoke to some of the survivors.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GdsTMm4mQlE

RT seems to be where all the nuts hang out.
This story doesn't make any sense. It seems like complete propaganda. BOTH sides in this War are extremists, but it doesn't make sense for the rebel to randomly slaughter the people they need to support their cause. On the other hang it DOES make sense that the Syrian GOVT WANTS Syrian citizens to BELIEVE that rebels are doing this. It also make sense that RT would help promote Syrian govt propaganda. I don't know this for a fact, but I prefer to use my brain for thinking, you guys should try it.

Conspirator

PostTue Dec 17, 2013 8:00 pm » by Mep630

*WillEase* wrote:RT seems to be where all the nuts hang out.
This story doesn't make any sense. It seems like complete propaganda. BOTH sides in this War are extremists, but it doesn't make sense for the rebel to randomly slaughter the people they need to support their cause. On the other hang it DOES make sense that the Syrian GOVT WANTS Syrian citizens to BELIEVE that rebels are doing this. It also make sense that RT would help promote Syrian govt propaganda. I don't know this for a fact, but I prefer to use my brain for thinking, you guys should try it.

no, this is true. not propaganda. Syria is comprised of a few different factions of people, the biggest minority is the Alawites, but they are also the ruling faction at the moment as Assad is an Alawite.

The Alawites would not be helping the FSA or the Al-Qaeda factions in Syria.

The FSA and Al-Qaeda both will slaughter them.

Very complex situation out there, but Assad did have them all living in peace until the CIA provoked the uprising there.

If you help the Oppressors, eventually you and your family will be oppressed.

www.mind-wars.com

Conspirator

PostTue Dec 17, 2013 8:46 pm » by 99socks

No, it's not propaganda.

When I was in Syria in 1999, while the government was very totalitarian in some respects and it was the norm to see soldiers with machine guns on the corners of Damascus, the officially unspoken whispers on the street was that it was better than the alternative-

And this is what a lot of people don't really know about Syria; The majority is Sunni, the majority is Phoenician/Arab... but there are huge minority groups, not just of ancient Syriac Christians and nutty Alawites, but the grandchildren of Armenian refugees from the genocide 80-100 years earlier, Kurdish refugees from Turkey and Iraq, Somali and Ethiopian refugees, families split from Israeli retaliation against Shias supported by Damascus, etc etc. The Syrians aren't dumb; their faces will tell you of a deep, entrenched abyss that they know is out there beyond the dictatorial realities of their crummy economy and painful bureaucracy (in 1999, only the banks had computers, and all of the tellers shared it). But they had a certain pride about them, too- Syria by far was the safest country in the Middle-East (crime wise) and even racial/ethnic/religious crime virtually didn't exist beyond the Alawites trashing Sunni mosques. People didn't hate on each other and everyone minded their own business. If anyone did resent or fear someone else, they certainly didn't show it- they would have been jailed or shot.

I realize that while there is now in Syria more "freedom" for people to attack or harass any o' group they feel like it, the atrocities that are going on now belong to the mercenary "Islamists" groups that have been doing nothing but maraud around Africa, the Middle East, and Central Asia for almost three decades. These aren't strict Wahabi idealists who believe the end justifies the means- these are literally, thugs who don't have anything to do but go from country to country, creating hell on earth. Mercenaries they are in a way, but who pays them? They are like vampires, feeding off the blood of the innocent. They don't even take home any money when they're done. They go back to Chechnya, Libya, Yemen, Afghanistan, and soak up a hero's welcome because they convinced everyone they were doing it for Islam.

Conspirator

PostTue Dec 17, 2013 9:02 pm » by 99socks

*WillEase* wrote:
RT seems to be where all the nuts hang out.

Remember something about Russia... they have re-discovered a certain sense that they are the protectors and guardians of the Orthodox. Over 20 million Orthodox Christians were murdered not that long ago inside Russia; the new government is trying very hard to make amends to the Russian Patriarchate. It is obvious that the entire Roman Christendom doesn't give a shit about the Christians in the Middle East- not in Iraq, not in Egypt, not in Syria. As much as Russia has been an ally of Syria, it is more convenient for propaganda in the West if everything is made to look like "the evil Russians are supporting the evil Syrian government." As I stated in the post above, the Ba'ath party in Syria is tolerated because it is the only thing in existence so far that has been able to enforce peace in Syria (which is a key to the entire Middle Eastern region because of its location near Israel and its allegiances to Iran). Authentic Russian media is very much concerned about the Christian population- a lot more so than what leaks out into Western-oriented RT propaganda. The problem however, is that the West cannot acknowledge the religious aspect to this for two reasons: 1) part of what fuels Islamic rhetoric is still the idea of revenge for the Crusades and 2) no one can officially acknowledge Obama's support for Islam and disdain for Christianity.

Conspirator

PostTue Dec 17, 2013 10:47 pm » by 99socks

Iranian version:

Upload to Disclose.tv

One thing I've noticed: the school girls at 12:30 are wearing "civilian" clothes. Before the war, the public school uniform was green olive blouse and green trousers (almost military-like).

Writer

PostWed Dec 18, 2013 2:09 am » by antidoteman

Upload to Disclose.tv

New details of atrocities carried out by Islamist rebel fighters in the town of Adra, 20 kilometers north of Damascus, continue to pour in from survivors of the massacre there, in which reportedly at least 80 people lost their lives.

"The decapitators" is how the Adra residents, who managed to flee the violence there, now call the people who currently have the town under their control. Adra, a town with a population of 20,000, was captured by Islamist rebels from the Al-Nusra front and the Army of Islam last week, following fierce fighting with the government forces. The town's seizure was accompanied by mass executions of civilians.

Following alarming reports of the massacre, RT contacted international rights groups including the Human Rights Watch (HRW), Amnesty International, as well as the International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC). However, none of them were able to provide any information.

PreviousNext