"Syrian updates"

Master Conspirator

PostWed Aug 21, 2013 2:01 pm » by *WillEase*

handy4321 wrote:
UN human rights investigators have spoken to the victims of Syria’s civil war and gathered medical testimonies which point to the Syrian rebels having used sarin nerve gas, while any allegations of its use by the government remain unsubstantiated.

The United Nations independent commission of inquiry on Syria has concluded that no evidence of the use of sarin by Syria’s government troops has so far been uncovered, said the lead commission member Carla Del Ponte on Sunday.

In an interview to Swiss-Italian television, Del Ponte revealed that the "investigators have been in neighboring countries interviewing victims, doctors and field hospitals and, according to their report of last week which I have seen, there are strong, concrete suspicions but not yet incontrovertible proof of the use of sarin gas, from the way the victims were treated."

http://rt.com/news/un-syria-rebels-chemical-weapons-854/

Like I said. Fool me once , shame on me.....

If you are going to pick and chose the quotes from that article, why not the headline...

UN notes 'concrete suspicions' that Syrian rebels used chemical weapons

“The Independent International Commission of Inquiry on the Syrian Arab Republic wishes to clarify that it has not reached conclusive findings as to the use of chemical weapons in Syria by any parties to the conflict. As a result, the Commission is not in a position to further comment on the allegations at this time,” the statement read.

Besides,
there is a huge difference between what happened then, and what happened today.
As I said, the UN are on the way. No doubt this IS a Sarine gas attack. Just watch the videos of the
people dying and you will know chemical weapons were in fact used.
Now did Assad authorize this? Probably not. But someone sure as hell committed this horrific event...
time will tell who.
The site owner Lukas said I could show you how to makes hundreds of dollars in your spare time like I do.
If you would like to get yours too, PM me and I WILL hook you up.

Master Conspirator

PostWed Aug 21, 2013 2:12 pm » by *WillEase*

CAIRO -- This morning, a U.N. chemical weapons inspection team woke up in the five-star Four Seasons Hotel in downtown Damascus. No more than a 15-minute drive away, in the capital's eastern suburbs, there were rumblings that the worst chemical weapons attacks in decades was underway.

The information coming out of the Ghouta region, where the rebels enjoy significant support, is still unconfirmed by independent observers. But videos allegedly taken Wednesday in the area showed Syrians lying on the floor gasping for breath, medics struggling to save infants, and rows of bodies of those who had reportedly died in the attack. Syrian state media denied that chemical weapons had been used, attributing such stories to media channels that "are involved in the shedding of the Syrians' blood and supporting terrorism."

The opposition Local Coordination Committee, however, reported that at least 755 people had been killed in the attack. If that figure is true, what is happening on the outskirts of Damascus today is the worst chemical weapons attack since then-Iraqi President Saddam Hussein unleashed poison gas on the Kurdish town of Halabja in 1988, killing an estimated 5,000 people.

http://blog.foreignpolicy.com/posts/201 ... yY.twitter
The site owner Lukas said I could show you how to makes hundreds of dollars in your spare time like I do.

Initiate

PostWed Aug 21, 2013 2:16 pm » by Mr.Manunnaki

*WillEase* wrote:Wed Aug 21, 2013 2:25am EDT

(Reuters) - Syrian activists said at least 213 people, including women and children, were killed on Wednesday in a nerve gas attack by President Bashar al-Assad's forces on rebel-held districts of the Ghouta region east of Damascus.

The death toll was collated from medical centers in the region, Bayan Baker, a nurse at Douma Emergency Collection facility said. Activists said rockets with chemical agents hit the suburbs of Ain Tarma, Zamalka and Jobar and that those killed were in the hundreds.
http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/08/ ... me=topNews

Updates as they become available
Im a bit dubious about this,especially if it comes from a zionist controlled media source,seems like false flag propaganda,it should be obvious who the "bad guys"are, the CIA,zionist backed militia are most likely to have carried this out,
Its an absolutey disgraceful act of barbarism,RIP to the victims.Peace

Also being reported by BBC...
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle- ... WEET863113

Initiate

PostWed Aug 21, 2013 2:16 pm » by Termite

There appears to be an attempt to thwart the inspectors' arrival at the current active sites from today. On local news here a regime spokesman said that in order for the inspectors to be allowed access to these sites they will have to go through "proper channels via the united nations" and that they have not received such a request. A UN guy on the ground says that the request went through almost immediately. This is standard practice for the regime. Divert & subvert. Also... a Turkish military analyst is showing the mapped location of all of the chemical strikes saying that at least 2 of them are well out of range of any possible strike from the rebels or al Nusra. But... I doubt the rebels or terrorists did this. Also.... body count is still climbing. And, I don't know if you can find this Will, but I cannot access videos well from here, but a video with audio of the "fan like" sound of chemical warheads as they struck, was just played on local news. That would make this definitely a professional military warhead and not a homebuilt one. It is still my opinion that someone inside the Syrian army did this to try to force the hand of the international community against Assad. I hope that the UN inspectors can get there soon enough to get physical evidence. The videos are well enough to show that it was a REAL chemical attack and the "fan" sounds would seem to prove them to be military level.

Super Moderator

PostWed Aug 21, 2013 2:24 pm » by Slith

Termite wrote: It is still my opinion that someone inside the Syrian army did this to try to force the hand of the international community against Assad.

That would not surprise me the least bit

Master Conspirator

PostWed Aug 21, 2013 2:31 pm » by *WillEase*

Termite wrote:There appears to be an attempt to thwart the inspectors' arrival at the current active sites from today. On local news here a regime spokesman said that in order for the inspectors to be allowed access to these sites they will have to go through "proper channels via the united nations" and that they have not received such a request. A UN guy on the ground says that the request went through almost immediately. This is standard practice for the regime. Divert & subvert. Also... a Turkish military analyst is showing the mapped location of all of the chemical strikes saying that at least 2 of them are well out of range of any possible strike from the rebels or al Nusra. But... I doubt the rebels or terrorists did this. Also.... body count is still climbing. And, I don't know if you can find this Will, but I cannot access videos well from here, but a video with audio of the "fan like" sound of chemical warheads as they struck, was just played on local news. That would make this definitely a professional military warhead and not a homebuilt one. It is still my opinion that someone inside the Syrian army did this to try to force the hand of the international community against Assad. I hope that the UN inspectors can get there soon enough to get physical evidence. The videos are well enough to show that it was a REAL chemical attack and the "fan" sounds would seem to prove them to be military level.

The fact that the Syrian government is delaying the UN inspectors from getting into the area proves two things. First, that chemical weapons were used in spite of their position to the contrary. If no chemical weapons were used, they would welcome immediate UN inspections. And secondly, it shows that Assad, like Saddam Hussein is not cooperating with the UN to begin with.
This is exactly what Saddam did in Iraq, a fact nobody today is denying.

Master Conspirator

PostWed Aug 21, 2013 2:33 pm » by *WillEase*

Slith wrote:
Termite wrote: It is still my opinion that someone inside the Syrian army did this to try to force the hand of the international community against Assad.

That would not surprise me the least bit

Me either.

Initiate

PostWed Aug 21, 2013 2:38 pm » by Termite

*WillEase* wrote:
Termite wrote:There appears to be an attempt to thwart the inspectors' arrival at the current active sites from today. On local news here a regime spokesman said that in order for the inspectors to be allowed access to these sites they will have to go through "proper channels via the united nations" and that they have not received such a request. A UN guy on the ground says that the request went through almost immediately. This is standard practice for the regime. Divert & subvert. Also... a Turkish military analyst is showing the mapped location of all of the chemical strikes saying that at least 2 of them are well out of range of any possible strike from the rebels or al Nusra. But... I doubt the rebels or terrorists did this. Also.... body count is still climbing. And, I don't know if you can find this Will, but I cannot access videos well from here, but a video with audio of the "fan like" sound of chemical warheads as they struck, was just played on local news. That would make this definitely a professional military warhead and not a homebuilt one. It is still my opinion that someone inside the Syrian army did this to try to force the hand of the international community against Assad. I hope that the UN inspectors can get there soon enough to get physical evidence. The videos are well enough to show that it was a REAL chemical attack and the "fan" sounds would seem to prove them to be military level.

The fact that the Syrian government is delaying the UN inspectors from getting into the area proves two things. First, that chemical weapons were used in spite of their position to the contrary. If no chemical weapons were used, they would welcome immediate UN inspections. And secondly, it shows that Assad, like Saddam Hussein is not cooperating with the UN to begin with.
This is exactly what Saddam did in Iraq, a fact nobody today is denying.

Yes Will, I agree. It seems that the Assad regime is either aware that they were used or believes that someone within their military did it. If Assad is responsible for this then it definitely seems like a flagrant "middle-finger" in the face of the UN. The Arab league just said they are trying to get some of their own guys in there right now. Since they "booted" Assad from the league, I'm sure this will be difficult.

Initiate

PostWed Aug 21, 2013 2:47 pm » by Mr.Manunnaki

This is all a big ploy to get the US,Israeli,led opposition to invade Syria,after their proxy war is failing,then move on to Iran.Its the same old story as Iraq,Libya and the other conflicts,Syria is a great diverse country that resists their demands and obviously they will not accept this,as for the Turkish government they are backing and arming the foreign insurgents on the northern border to fight the Kurdish people,and the U.N is crooked as Fk,and i dont think the "rebels" would use homemade warheads when they can get the best from the CIA or MOSSAD :peep:
I just want people to get a balanced view of the situation rather than draw conclusions from one post which could well be inaccurate,after all, do we in the west ever get told the truth,i think the rule of thumb is, whatever the zionist news outlets claim who run the majority of news sources,the opposite is usually the truth,peace. :mrcool: :cheers:

Master Conspirator

PostWed Aug 21, 2013 2:53 pm » by *WillEase*

WARNING!
Horrific and graphic collection of the unverified photos and videos from today's reported Syria attack:
http://www.therevoltingsyrian.com/post/ ... f-damascus

I've been following this from the beginning and have reached the point of exhaustion.
Hell, I couldn't keep up with the twitter feed now even if I wanted to.
There are 311 new tweets in the time it took me to type this.

P.S. The MSM can't control the tweets/pictures/videos coming from the "ground zero".

Upload to Disclose.tv

It sure looks like a chemical attack to me.

PreviousNext