"Syrian updates"

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 7987
Joined: Fri Mar 12, 2010 9:08 am
Location: Next door

PostFri Mar 07, 2014 1:45 am » by Malogg


30 Russian Nuclear Bombers Amass – Who Is Russia Preparing To Bomb?
Image

According to Turner Radio Network, Russia has amassed 30 nuclear bombers at an airfield adjacent to Russia's Borisoglebsk national level nuclear weapons storage facility and US satellites have seen "numerous transfers from the storage facility to the aircraft."


Is this Russia's way of visibly showing they will strike out with nuclear weapons if attacked? Are they preparing for a retaliatory attack or their own offensive attacks?


As of March 4, 2014, according to the satellite imagery, there were only two bombers parked at that airport and now there are 30, loaded up and ready to strike, as evidenced by Auxiliary Power Units (APU's) attached.


http://www.mydailyinformer.com/30-russi ... g-to-bomb/
Every clown has a name eh what is yours?...

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 9578
Joined: Sun May 20, 2012 3:24 pm

PostFri Mar 14, 2014 9:03 pm » by *WillEase*


Syrian hackers say they’ve compromised US Central Command
Published time: March 14, 2014 18:40

Image

A group of computer hackers who are loyal to Syrian President Bashar Al-Assad say they’ve accessed hundreds of documents after allegedly penetrating the network of the United States Central Command and other systems.

The Syrian Electronic Army hacktivist group said from their Twitter account on Friday that they were engaged in an operation targeting CENTCOM due to US President Barack Obama’s “decision to attack Syria with electronic warfare.”

Soon after the group claimed to have “already successfully penetrated many central repositories,” and tweeted a screenshot of what is purported to show that hackers have indeed somehow wound up inside of a military computer system of some sorts.

The image suggests that someone from the SEA may have in fact gained access to a military directory called “AKO Home” that contains a number of folders with names relating to the US Air Force specifics command units under that branch.

Continued: http://rt.com/usa/syrian-army-sea-centcom-946/

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 7606
Joined: Thu Dec 16, 2010 7:14 am

PostFri Mar 14, 2014 9:09 pm » by 99socks


*WillEase* wrote:Syrian hackers say they’ve compromised US Central Command
Published time: March 14, 2014 18:40

Image

A group of computer hackers who are loyal to Syrian President Bashar Al-Assad say they’ve accessed hundreds of documents after allegedly penetrating the network of the United States Central Command and other systems.

The Syrian Electronic Army hacktivist group said from their Twitter account on Friday that they were engaged in an operation targeting CENTCOM due to US President Barack Obama’s “decision to attack Syria with electronic warfare.”

Soon after the group claimed to have “already successfully penetrated many central repositories,” and tweeted a screenshot of what is purported to show that hackers have indeed somehow wound up inside of a military computer system of some sorts.

The image suggests that someone from the SEA may have in fact gained access to a military directory called “AKO Home” that contains a number of folders with names relating to the US Air Force specifics command units under that branch.

Continued: http://rt.com/usa/syrian-army-sea-centcom-946/




Oh puhleez. :roll:

:lol:

That was like the DTV homepage that time...

What kind of dumbass is gonna believe that the symbol of the SAR overlaid on a map of the world with "numbers" all over actually means they hacked into Central Command? I'll bet their login screen is blue and has a Microsoft logo on it. :owned:
I can't speak about how much of the Constitution is in effect anymore... But thank God we still somewhat resemble a Republic and not a democracy!

http://thethinkingapostate.ghost.io/

Image

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 9578
Joined: Sun May 20, 2012 3:24 pm

PostFri Mar 14, 2014 9:25 pm » by *WillEase*


99socks wrote:Oh puhleez. :roll:

:lol:

That was like the DTV homepage that time...

What kind of dumbass is gonna believe that the symbol of the SAR overlaid on a map of the world with "numbers" all over actually means they hacked into Central Command? I'll bet their login screen is blue and has a Microsoft logo on it. :owned:


Don't shoot the messenger :censored:

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 7606
Joined: Thu Dec 16, 2010 7:14 am

PostFri Mar 14, 2014 9:48 pm » by 99socks


*WillEase* wrote:
99socks wrote:Oh puhleez. :roll:

:lol:

That was like the DTV homepage that time...

What kind of dumbass is gonna believe that the symbol of the SAR overlaid on a map of the world with "numbers" all over actually means they hacked into Central Command? I'll bet their login screen is blue and has a Microsoft logo on it. :owned:


Don't shoot the messenger :censored:




By all means, if RT feels like entertaining obvious bullshit from the Syrian government, it is a pretty good indication that the editor there is under some kind of compulsion to yes-man Syria in spite of his own professional reputation going to hell in a hand-basket in the process.
I can't speak about how much of the Constitution is in effect anymore... But thank God we still somewhat resemble a Republic and not a democracy!

http://thethinkingapostate.ghost.io/

Image

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 9578
Joined: Sun May 20, 2012 3:24 pm

PostSat Mar 15, 2014 3:09 pm » by *WillEase*


Published on Mar 15, 2014

A brutal sectarian bloodbath and according to the UN 'the worst humanitarian crisis the world has seen in decades' the grim reality for Syria, where the conflict has now entered its fourth year. International mediators have so far failed to broker a roadmap to peace in the Arab country.


Upload to Disclose.tv


Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 7987
Joined: Fri Mar 12, 2010 9:08 am
Location: Next door

PostSat Mar 15, 2014 3:30 pm » by Malogg


David Miliband https://www.facebook.com/dmiliband
US followers: say you're ‪#‎WithSyria‬ by calling your Senators to support Senate Resolution 384: Humanitarian Aid for Syria.

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a-a.akamaihd.net/ ... 0562_o.jpg
http://www.capwiz.com/theirc/issues/ale ... d=63143246


Comments Ima left on his post

Imagine what happens if they reset the global dept, any monetary system is enslavement. . . JOKE


http://www.makewarshistory.co.uk/
Every clown has a name eh what is yours?...

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 9578
Joined: Sun May 20, 2012 3:24 pm

PostMon Mar 17, 2014 1:36 am » by *WillEase*


Published on Mar 16, 2014

More than 146,000 people are estimated killed and 9 million displaced in the three-year struggle borne out of 2011's Arab Spring movement.


Upload to Disclose.tv


Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 2738
Joined: Tue Jun 08, 2010 10:47 am

PostMon Mar 17, 2014 2:40 am » by Opalserpent


http://www.theguardian.com/world/2014/m ... er-yabroud



Syria claims to have captured rebel stronghold on Lebanese border
Fall of Yabroud, a key rebel supply line into Lebanon, would be latest success for President Assad as conflict enters fourth year

Syria claims its military has seized a key town on the Lebanese border that was the target of a months-long offensive. Activists said fighting was continuing but the government was in control of much of Yabroud.

Yabroud was a key supply line for rebels into neighbouring Lebanon and overlooked an important cross-country highway. Its fall, coming as the Syrian conflict enters its fourth year, would be a significant blow to rebels since the initiative passed to the government in the spring of 2013.

It is the last major rebel-held town in the mountainous Qalamoun region, where President Bashar al-Assad's forces have been waging an offensive for months to try to cut rebel supply lines across the porous border into eastern Lebanon. Its fall would come a week after the Syrian army seized the village of Zara, which also served as a conduit for rebels from northern Lebanon into central Syria.

Image
Live by the Terror, Die by the Terror.

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 9578
Joined: Sun May 20, 2012 3:24 pm

PostTue Mar 18, 2014 6:00 pm » by *WillEase*


US suspends diplomatic relations with Syria
Washington tells the Syrian government to immediately suspend its diplomatic and consular missions in the United States.
Last updated: 18 Mar 2014 15:49

The United States has told the Syrian government to immediately suspend its diplomatic and consular missions in the country, a senior State Department official has said.

"We have determined it is unacceptable for individuals appointed by that regime to conduct diplomatic or consular operations in the United States," US special envoy for Syria, Daniel Rubinstein, said in a statement issued on Tuesday.

The order essentially closes the Syrian embassy in Washington and its honorary consulates in Troy, Michigan, and Houston, Texas, and forces all personnel who are not legal US residents to leave the country.

It comes three years since the start of the bloody civil war in Syria that has killed more than 140,000 people.

Rubenstein said the order responds to a decision by the government of Syrian President Bashar Assad to suspend its own consular services.

However, Rubenstein said the US wants to continue diplomatic relations with Syria and maintain a relationship if Assad steps down from power.

http://www.aljazeera.com/news/middleeas ... 80578.html


PreviousNext

  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post
Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook