"Syrian updates"

Conspirator

PostWed Aug 21, 2013 5:26 pm » by Truthdefender

grimghost wrote:Its not that i think it is fake, its just i know from the past that the radicals like al-nushra will slaughter 50-100 kids,just to make a video that looks like the syrian army did it. they have already done it ,in the past.

Agreed.

These 'freedom fighters' are already executing children:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RvVfMdsGCW4

No reason to watch the vid, just posting it as evidence.
In Christ are hid all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge

Conspirator

PostWed Aug 21, 2013 6:53 pm » by *WillEase*

Two things stand out immediately in this reported Syrian attack.

Firstly, the timing is odd, bordering on suspicious. Why would the Assad government, which has recently been retaking ground from the rebels, carry out a chemical attack while UN weapons inspectors are in the country?

But secondly, the scale of the apparent casualties is far worse than any of the previous alleged chemical attacks. Experts say it would be almost impossible to fake so many dead and injured, including children and babies. They bear no visible wounds from gunshots; instead, many display the classic symptoms of a nerve agent attack, with startled, frozen expressions that experts say are reminiscent of Saddam Hussein's 1988 attack on the Kurds at Halabja.

Last year a senior Syrian defector, Nawaf Fares, told me in Qatar that the Assad government would not hesitate to use chemical weapons if it wanted to. However, today it denies any guilt and instead says this is a media campaign by its enemies.

Frank Gardner BBC security correspondent

Conspirator

PostWed Aug 21, 2013 7:20 pm » by Gloomylunatic

Syria chemical weapons - Sarin gas attack near Damascus?

Upload to Disclose.tv

Rush Limbaugh read a memo on the air during his broadcast which named William Cooper " the most dangerous radio host in America." Mr Cooper considered President Bill Clinton's pronouncement the greatest compliment that he had ever received

Conspirator

PostWed Aug 21, 2013 7:43 pm » by *WillEase*

My admiration for DTV just went up a notch.
This video from AlJazeeraEnglish can't be viewed in this country...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5dSVUejYII

So I bypassed this by uploading the video here.
Thanks DTV... :cheers:

Conspirator

PostWed Aug 21, 2013 7:49 pm » by Rizze

Double bluff by the Assad government maybe (you have to give that some thought) and why not?
all groups will blame each other claim and counter claim.
Propaganda on someones part but who?

Never the less it was a terrible mass murder.
Only some kind of unearthly beast would do something like this, it was heartbreaking to read and watch, "oh those poor defenseless people" :( the children was upsetting, but had to be seen.

http://ufomaniacs.blogspot.com/
http://tiny.cc/Rizzesearch
"The greatest things on earth are us,supposedly.
Why don't we act accordingly, with humanity" Rizze

Conspirator

PostWed Aug 21, 2013 8:10 pm » by *WillEase*

Not to be the devil's advocate, but there are a couple things I am having issues with.
First is this...

A scene from a video uploaded to YouTube purports to show Syrians covering a mass grave containing the bodies of victims from an alleged poison-gas attack by government forces outside Damascus. (AFP/ Getty Images / August 21, 2013)

The UN security council is one hour away from discussing this. Are all the bodies going to be buried prior to
UN investigators being allowed access in the area? :think:

And secondly, how is it that so many children were exposed to a gas attack if the attack happened at
3am locally? I would think the streets wouldn't be filled with children at that hour. :think:

And finally, why are there no reports of rebel deaths, only reports of civilian casualties? :think:

Conspirator

PostWed Aug 21, 2013 8:18 pm » by *WillEase*

The attack comes just days after UN weapons inspectors landed in Damascus to begin a probe into the alleged use of chemical weapons. The investigation had previously been delayed for months due largely to President Bashar Assad's reluctance for a broader investigation, despite his originally asking the UN to carry out investigations into rebel use of chemical weapons in an alleged attack outside the city of Aleppo.

The findings of the 20-member UN team of experts will play an important role in any potential U.S. response to the increasingly bloody, two-year conflict in Syria. President Obama has previously stated that the use of chemical weapons would cross a "red line."

If it is a confirmed chemical weapons attack, it would seem like rather odd timing from Assad's perspective. However, because UN inspectors and the Assad regime previously agreed on three specific sites the inspectors would be permitted to examine, he might simply have launched the attack in an area designated as off-limits.

Syria's state-run news agency, SANA, denied the attack, saying the reports were "an attempt to prevent the UN commission of inquiry from carrying out its mission."

Initiate

PostWed Aug 21, 2013 8:20 pm » by grimghost

anyone else curious why theres no Dead Women in any of the videos or photos? only Men and Babys.

Conspirator

PostWed Aug 21, 2013 8:22 pm » by Truthdefender

*WillEase* wrote:Not to be the devil's advocate, but there are a couple things I am having issues with.
First is this...

A scene from a video uploaded to YouTube purports to show Syrians covering a mass grave containing the bodies of victims from an alleged poison-gas attack by government forces outside Damascus. (AFP/ Getty Images / August 21, 2013)

The UN security council is one hour away from discussing this. Are all the bodies going to be buried prior to
UN investigators being allowed access in the area? :think:

And secondly, how is it that so many children were exposed to a gas attack if the attack happened at
3am locally? I would think the streets wouldn't be filled with children at that hour. :think:

And finally, why are there no reports of rebel deaths, only reports of civilian casualties? :think:

Also, how fast does this stuff dissipate? I mean people are immediately coming to aid the victims, and they don't also get exposed?
In Christ are hid all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge

Initiate

PostWed Aug 21, 2013 8:35 pm » by grimghost

grimghost wrote:anyone else curious why theres no Dead Women in any of the videos or photos? only Men and Babys.

and Yes i may be jumping the gun here,but is it not possible that
1. this has been planned for days
2.the children were gased the same way the "Rebels" gased those rabbits in the earlier video.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=em2PoWYynsc

3.The civilian men were killed for being Assad supporters, just like 1000s of others have in thousands of other videos.

4. and we already know the Women are being sold to the sex trade in Jordan,Qatar,and Saudi Arabia.They are more valuble that way..thats why theres no footage of dead Women.

5. all the reports on this "chemical Attack" are from Activist and Medical Sources.Reuters,AP,RT,CNN or anyone else,do not have any journalist on the ground there,or even in the hospitals... Not News Sources.

6. It would not be easy for UN inspectors to walk into the area of where this supposedly happend,especially if its not under Syrian Army Control

PreviousNext