"Syrian updates"

Conspirator

PostWed Aug 21, 2013 8:49 pm » by 99socks

I'd like to interject something I got thru the grapevine... So, very, very, sorry I don't have a link or anything to point back at...

...But quite a while back in a convo with Low, he told me about an interview and investigation he had come across regarding certain "tactics"...

...Namely, that within a majority of the Islamic countries, where it is common to recruit "freedom fighters" from across the entire region.. whether it was under the name of Al-Qaeda, or the Muslim Brotherhood, or the Salafis, or whoever... They would take the foreign recruits and kill THEM as a part of the Media charade.

So, for example (I'm making this example up)... The Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt would recruit young Tunisians, eager for a Jihad of some sort (they don't care- the Islamic cause is everywhere). Then, they would intentionally shoot against/attack/bomb the recruits from within their own ranks and set it up in the Media that "the government did it." Since these recruits weren't dying in their home countries, it would be rare for someone to recognize them from the Media footage and call out the B.S.. The opposition force/freedom fighters/anti-government groups would then use the graphic photos and video to earn MORE sympathy and support for their cause.

Basically... they sacrifice the naive so they can frame the government.

Since I heard about this about a year ago, I haven't given a rat's ass about what has been going on over there... And I even have former in-laws there. (They are very nice people.)

We'll never get the truth, we'll never know even half the story, and it isn't our business anyways (and we shouldn't be making any $$$ off it, either).
I can't speak about how much of the Constitution is in effect anymore... But thank God we still somewhat resemble a Republic and not a democracy!

http://thethinkingapostate.ghost.io/

Conspirator

PostWed Aug 21, 2013 8:51 pm » by DarkHeart

This pretty much nails it.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostWed Aug 21, 2013 8:52 pm » by Truthdefender

grimghost wrote:anyone else curious why theres no Dead Women in any of the videos or photos? only Men and Babys.

I wondered that as soon as I saw the first video. It may have something to do with Islam. Not displaying dead women, or immediately covering them.
In Christ are hid all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge

Conspirator

PostWed Aug 21, 2013 9:03 pm » by *WillEase*

Fast Facts: Sarin gas

What Is It?

Sarin (search) is a colorless and odorless gas and is lethal in doses as small as .5 milligrams. Experts say sarin is more than 500 times as toxic as cyanide. It's current use is predominantly as a military chemical nerve agent. Sarin emits very toxic fumes of fluoride and phosphorus oxides when heated to decomposition or reacted with steam. At room temperature, sarin takes a liquid form, but it evaporates quickly into a gas. Sarin acts and dissipates more quickly than other nerve agents.

This chemical weapon is most known for the March 1995 terrorist attack by the Aum Shinrikyo (search) religious cult, when members released the gas at several points in the Tokyo subway system, killing 11 and injuring more than 5,500. The perpetrators left punctured packages of liquid sarin in subway cars and stations, which gave officials time to seal off the affected areas. The more serious cases involved cardiopulmonary or respiratory arrest with marked miosis (pinpoint eye pupils). Major signs and symptoms in victims were miosis, headache, dyspnea, nausea, ocular pain, blurred vision, vomiting, coughing, muscle weakness and agitation. Although these physical signs and symptoms disappeared within a few weeks, psychological problems associated with posttraumatic stress disorder persisted longer.

This was the second civilian sarin gas incident caused by that cult in less than one year. In the first incident, Aum Shinrikyo killed seven and injured more than 200 people when they released sarin in the central Japanese city of Matsumoto.

What Are the Symptoms of Exposure?

Death may occur within one to 10 minutes of inhalation exposure to even a small amount of sarin.

The first indication of exposure to sarin may be at the point of contact and can include sweating, muscular twitching and miosis. Runny nose, tightness of the chest, shortness of breath and dimness of vision may also be experienced. In more severe cases, a victim may experience headache, cramps, nausea, vomiting, involuntary defecation and urination, twitching, jerking, staggering, convulsions, drowsiness, coma and respiratory arrest.

How Is It Treated?

Atropine is the classic antidote for nerve agents. If administered immediately, it relieves symptoms and helps keep the nervous system functioning. Another family of drugs, known as oximes, helps restore muscle control. In many countries, armed forces carry auto-injectors containing a combination of atropine and an oxime.

Immediate decontamination of the smallest drop is essential. Effects may be delayed in the case of exposure to skin, or dermal exposure.

In the case of eye exposure, eyes must be flushed with lukewarm water for at least 15 minutes. Exposed skin should be washed thoroughly with liquid bleach, then doused in water. If sarin is ingested, health care officials are encouraged to promote excretion by administering a saline cathartic or sorbitol to conscious victims.

Who Has It/Where Can It Be Found?

Only Russia and the United States have officially declared that they have stockpiles of sarin. The United States began developing sarin as part of its chemical weapons program in the 1950s; it now has more than 5,000 tons of the substance. Russia has about 11,700 tons.

Other countries may also have sarin stockpiles. India and South Korea have chemical warfare agents, but it's unknown whether they have sarin. Iraq began producing sarin in 1984 and admitted to possessing 790 tons of it in 1995. In May 2002, the Bush administration accused Syria of having a sarin stockpile. Experts also suspect Egypt, Iran, Libya, and North Korea of having sarin. There are unconfirmed reports of sheltered Scud missiles with sarin or tabun nerve gas warheads deployed in caves and shelters near Damascus, Syria.

Saddam Hussein used sarin along with mustard gas on the Kurds in northern Iraq during Anfal and in 1988 in Halabja. Experts say Saddam also launched about 280 smaller-scale chemical attacks against the Kurds.

There are unconfirmed reports that Afghanistan's ousted Taliban rulers and Al Qaeda tried to make chemical weapons, including sarin and VX. U.S. officials say they're aware of Al Qaeda's interest in possessing such weapons but haven't accused the group of actually having them.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/story/2004/05/17 ... z2cdDzZeVr

Conspirator

PostWed Aug 21, 2013 9:28 pm » by *WillEase*

Upload to Disclose.tv

Published on Aug 21, 2013

The White House says it's "deeply concerned" about reports that chemical weapons were used by Syria's government against civilians. White House spokesman Josh Earnest says the U.S. strongly condemns any use of chemical weapons.

Conspirator

PostWed Aug 21, 2013 11:23 pm » by 99socks

Truthdefender wrote:
grimghost wrote:anyone else curious why theres no Dead Women in any of the videos or photos? only Men and Babys.

I wondered that as soon as I saw the first video. It may have something to do with Islam. Not displaying dead women, or immediately covering them.

Yes, women and children get the white sheets first. Men will get covered if there is anything left over.

Technically under Islamic law everyone is buried in a white sheet... However, I really doubt the mass-grave pics we've seen in this thread; Islamic law also requires that bodies be washed and as much of a funeral be given when possible, as quickly as possible (within 24 hours usually). I don't know if a chemical attack would make it dangerous to wash the bodies or not, but it seems funny to me that there would be mass graves being already dug.
I can't speak about how much of the Constitution is in effect anymore... But thank God we still somewhat resemble a Republic and not a democracy!

http://thethinkingapostate.ghost.io/

Conspirator

PostWed Aug 21, 2013 11:27 pm » by Kerrblur2

i have my opinions if this is a false flag or not. but im also even worse off by saying, "let them kill eachother, let em all die!" the U.S does not need to intervene anymore in this stupid middle east. such a primitive life style and soo deep into violences, there behavior isnt even human like, and this is not just in syria but all the middle east. they act like wild monkeys. no monkeys behave better.

I no longer have sympathy for anyone there. let them fight. let them create false flags to try and get us to intervene. WHERE THE FUCK is the other middle east countries? they too fucking pussy to do anything? they do nothing! so fuck em all.
http://www.disclose.tv/forum/the-smokey-god-audio-book-t86832.html
The autobiography of olaf Jenson and his journey to the inner earth.

Conspirator

PostWed Aug 21, 2013 11:48 pm » by Reinaul

Warning- Graphic images

1,300 found dead after Gas Attack in Syria http://t.co/Ij81XQelvT
“The important thing is not to stop questioning.”
-Albert Einstein

Be Your Own Messiah

Initiate

PostThu Aug 22, 2013 1:48 am » by handy4321

As I said before, it is the so called rebels. Why would Assad use chemical weapons when he is winning the conflict in a conventional manner? Anyone who is trying to blame this on the Syrian government is cointelpro wherever their podium is located!
What would Assad have to gain by violating human rights at this point? You tell me! On the other hand, what would al-CIA-da have to gain? Answer those two questions and have the answer to the whole riddle. :flop:

Conspirator

PostThu Aug 22, 2013 2:45 am » by Aragajag

Kids are no problems on the rebels side to send of to die, they are told they will not die when the vest explodes.

Upload to Disclose.tv

'Gee, I wish we had one of them Doomsday Machines, Stainsey..' General "Buck" Turgidson

PreviousNext