"Syrian updates"

Initiate

PostThu Aug 22, 2013 8:41 am » by handy4321

Here is an idea. How about everyone ready to go to war,LEAD THE WAY! COWARDS! I THOUGHT SO! You are all ready to send my children, grand children and friends. This impending Global War Is so important to the survival of humanity, but is not so important to those who wish to see it's initiation, that they are not willing to put the life of themselves or their family on the front line, but are perfectly willing to let YOUR brood die. What is questionable about this idea?

Conspirator

PostThu Aug 22, 2013 8:50 am » by Kerrblur2

handy4321 wrote:Here is an idea. How about everyone ready to go to war,LEAD THE WAY! COWARDS! I THOUGHT SO! You are all ready to send my children, grand children and friends. This impending Global War Is so important to the survival of humanity, but is not so important to those who wish to see it's initiation, that they are not willing to put the life of themselves or their family on the front line, but are perfectly willing to let YOUR brood die. What is questionable about this idea?

let them kill eachother, more of them that die the better this earth will be. or this october we'll see what happens.
http://www.disclose.tv/forum/the-smokey-god-audio-book-t86832.html
The autobiography of olaf Jenson and his journey to the inner earth.

Initiate

PostThu Aug 22, 2013 9:30 pm » by grimghost

Upload to Disclose.tv

These evidences show the massacre by terrorists in Syria and their struggle for making people to believe that Syrian Regime behind the massacre. You will see that the terrorists uploaded videos before the massacre(their so-called allegation of the time when Syrian Army attacked with chemical weapons).
The news of so- called chemical wepaon attack by Syrian Regime was published by Al- Jazzera (http://blogs.aljazeera.com/topic/syria/ ... vists-said) at 09: 28. Another pro- Syrian terrorists site:"Baath Regime used chemical weapons in East Ghouta, Damascus, Jobar, Ain Tarma, Zamalka, Western Ghouta, Muaddamiyah around 03: 30 am. The source said that the death toll may rise because the lack of equipments and medical sources... At the same time one of the well know pro-Syrian terrorists youtube account 'SHAMSNN' uploaded tens videos quickly between 03: 00 and 04: 00. MOST IMPORTANT evidence is that the uploading time is 20 August !!!BUT THEY ACCUSED SYRIAN REGIME FOR ATTACK ON 21 AUGUST!!!

Conspirator

PostThu Aug 22, 2013 9:43 pm » by 99socks

Just observing...

When I was a kid, we were taught that the Middle East was the cradle of civilization...

Yet today, they are a bunch of animals according to a whole lot of people here.

I wonder what that makes us?
http://www.thedailysheeple.com/obamas-doj-silent-as-new-black-panthers-leader-incites-violence-in-ferguson_082014

I can't speak about how much of the Constitution is in effect anymore... But thank God we still somewhat resemble a Republic and not a democracy!

Conspirator

PostThu Aug 22, 2013 9:50 pm » by Kerrblur2

99socks wrote:Just observing...

When I was a kid, we were taught that the Middle East was the cradle of civilization...

how many times a week in the town you live in do you see car bombs, suicide bombings, and all out civil war? hmmmm how many time do you see a rebel on your streets EATING the heart of your local police officer? just a couple examples of the last 2000 years there
http://www.disclose.tv/forum/the-smokey-god-audio-book-t86832.html
The autobiography of olaf Jenson and his journey to the inner earth.

Conspirator

PostThu Aug 22, 2013 10:17 pm » by 99socks

Kerrblur2 wrote:
99socks wrote:Just observing...

how many times a week in the town you live in do you see car bombs, suicide bombings, and all out civil war? hmmmm how many time do you see a rebel on your streets EATING the heart of your local police officer? just a couple examples of the last 2000 years there

What, like, the US never had a Revolution or a Civil War? We don't have ghettos, assholes shooting children in schools, cannibal serial killers....?

Puhleez.

Yeah, what is happening over there isn't "civilized" by any definition of the term.. but it doesn't make them animals. We went through or are going through all the same crap. Heck, we may even be next.

I wonder if/when a race war starts in the US, will that qualify us as "animals" in your book?

Last edited by 99socks on Thu Aug 22, 2013 10:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
http://www.thedailysheeple.com/obamas-doj-silent-as-new-black-panthers-leader-incites-violence-in-ferguson_082014

I can't speak about how much of the Constitution is in effect anymore... But thank God we still somewhat resemble a Republic and not a democracy!

Conspirator

PostThu Aug 22, 2013 10:18 pm » by *WillEase*

So...it's business as usual...

Upload to Disclose.tv

...meanwhile, the bodies keep piling up.
Considering the lack of apathy towards the non military, civilians shown in this thread,
I want you to remember this. What happened yesterday is nothing compared to the shock of what's
coming. :scary:

Conspirator

PostThu Aug 22, 2013 10:35 pm » by 99socks

*WillEase* wrote:

Considering the lack of apathy towards the non military, civilians shown in this thread,
I want you to remember this. What happened yesterday is nothing compared to the shock of what's

Freudian slip?

We have been so worn down, we have become apathetic. Can't have empathy when there is apathy.

Conspirator

PostThu Aug 22, 2013 11:28 pm » by *WillEase*

99socks wrote:
*WillEase* wrote:

Considering the apathy towards the non military, civilians shown in this thread,

Freudian slip?

We have been so worn down, we have become apathetic.

Yes. Kinda killed my point with the wording didn't I? :oops:

Conspirator

PostThu Aug 22, 2013 11:33 pm » by *WillEase*

Jumping the Gun? US says Syrian rebels incapable of chemical attack.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Published on Aug 22, 2013

The US says the alleged chemical attack in Syria would be 'outrageous and flagrant escalation' by Assad, if the reports are confirmed. With still no evidence of the government's involvement in the attack, or any confirmation about the number of victims, the pressure on the Syrian government is growing.

PreviousNext