"Syrian updates"

Master Conspirator

PostWed Aug 21, 2013 8:38 am » by *WillEase*

Wed Aug 21, 2013 2:25am EDT

(Reuters) - Syrian activists said at least 213 people, including women and children, were killed on Wednesday in a nerve gas attack by President Bashar al-Assad's forces on rebel-held districts of the Ghouta region east of Damascus.

The death toll was collated from medical centers in the region, Bayan Baker, a nurse at Douma Emergency Collection facility said. Activists said rockets with chemical agents hit the suburbs of Ain Tarma, Zamalka and Jobar and that those killed were in the hundreds.
http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/08/ ... me=topNews

Updates as they become available

Also being reported by BBC...
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle- ... WEET863113
The site owner Lukas said I could show you how to makes hundreds of dollars in your spare time like I do.
If you would like to get yours too, PM me and I WILL hook you up.

Master Conspirator

PostWed Aug 21, 2013 9:05 am » by *WillEase*

BEIRUT (AP) — Two Syrian pro-opposition groups are claiming that government forces carried out a "poisonous gas" attack near the capital Damascus, leaving dozens of people dead.

The two groups quote activists as saying that regime forces fired "rockets with poisonous gas heads" in the attack on Wednesday.

The Britain-based Syrian Observatory for Human Rights says the shelling was intense and hit the eastern suburbs of Zamalka, Arbeen and Ein Tarma.

It says "tens of people" were killed. The Local Coordination Committees said hundreds of people were killed or injured in the shelling. Such different figures are common in the immediate aftermaths of attacks in Syria.

There was no government comment on the claims and the reports could not be independently confirmed.

http://bigstory.ap.org/article/syrian-o ... n-massacre
The site owner Lukas said I could show you how to makes hundreds of dollars in your spare time like I do.

Master Conspirator

PostWed Aug 21, 2013 9:12 am » by *WillEase*

Master Conspirator

PostWed Aug 21, 2013 9:17 am » by *WillEase*

Conspirator

PostWed Aug 21, 2013 9:24 am » by RATRODROB

A game changer ?, if this is a fact that a nerve agent were used then what the fck next, is this considered using WMDs.

RRR
The more people i meet, the more i like my dog

Initiate

PostWed Aug 21, 2013 9:26 am » by grimghost

i seriously doubt Syria would use nerve gas,at the same time UN WMD inspectors are in the country,sounds silly to me.

Master Conspirator

PostWed Aug 21, 2013 9:38 am » by *WillEase*

This doesn't look like a child actor to me Grim...

Upload to Disclose.tv

Master Conspirator

PostWed Aug 21, 2013 9:46 am » by *WillEase*

Following this closely. This shit is for real even if CNN hasn't reported it yet.

Master Conspirator

PostWed Aug 21, 2013 9:49 am » by *WillEase*

Oh my God, I think I am going to be sick...

Master Conspirator

PostWed Aug 21, 2013 9:57 am » by *WillEase*

Death toll way beyond original post.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Eastern Ghouta
21/08/2013 a field doctor in one of the medical points from chemical weapons used and symptoms seen during the bombing of Ain Tarma and Zamalka chemical rockets.

Next