Netanyahu Heckler Beaten and in Hospital

Master Conspirator

PostThu May 26, 2011 1:30 am » by Boondox681

If you're such a big defender of American principles, with your flag AV and all, how can you be against the right (responsibility, even) to protest?

corn..i thought you were smarter.
i have never said i was and i am not against the right to protest.
if you want to get your coconut busted open...go protest.

this is not an opinion...this is a fact.
it's common sense,my friend.
is it wrong and illegal for the cops to bust your head open?yes.
has that or will that fact stop them from doing it?
that's their fuckin' job.
reality,that's my zip code.

corn....
a person can do whatever they want,
but they must be responsible for their own words,acts and deeds,
is that too much to ask?

peace
"I wish i was there when the horse was stole,but I reckon I'll see the tracks when I get there"
-Abraham Lincoln

Super Moderator

PostThu May 26, 2011 3:04 am » by Spock

Precisely. Not to mention they could have held demonstrations outside. You stand up on the floor of the Hill and start yelling protest during an open session, your going to be vigorously knocked to the floor. For all they knew she was about to scream Allah Akbar and detonate a powerful vagina bomb.

Quick rule of thumb when making a decision on how to act around people with a badge...

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostThu May 26, 2011 6:25 am » by Realorfake

spock wrote:There's a time and a place for boisterous protesting. He was addressing congress, she felt it necessary to stand up and yell, interrupting his speech, so she got tackled and moved out of there. What did she expect?

Imagine what would have happened to her if she had yelled out in protest in the "farcical parliaments in Tehran or in Tripoli".

Spock, there is no better time and place than to protest during the speech of the man who's the Prime Minister of the country you're protesting... It was her grand stage and now her story is out in front of millions. It was a BRILLIANT plan and the fact that it comes straight from a Jewish person adds insult to injury.

You say imagine what would have happened over there... well she wound up in the hospital here. Rationalizing free speech while putting said protester in the hospital hardly describes "free speech". You can't warrant putting a protester in the hospital by suggesting it would have been worse elsewhere. That's the "Spinomatic" approach...or better yet the Spockomatic.

Netanyahu is a child in a man's suit and the USA is his play-doh.
How many times must you honk your horn and say fuck you?
Now what the fuck does that do?
You feel better now, I didnt let you pass.
How bout I stop my car and beat your fuckin' ass?

Conspirator

PostThu May 26, 2011 6:31 am » by Realorfake

boondox681 wrote:
allegedly

fuck this commie bitch.
i've said it a thousand times...
if you want to get your coconut busted open...go protest.
dumb bitch.she's obviously as smart as a bag of hammers.
remember,getting everyone's attention isn't always a good thing.
maybe she'll make a wiser choice next time.
i doubt it.

err, uh you mean if you want to get your point across, interrupt the fuckin prime minister...

I love how everyone here says this girl had it coming when MEMBERS OF OUR FUCKING CONGRESS DID TO OUR PRESIDENT...

you're a fuckin loon boon... Our own congress sat there and called the President a liar while he was speaking on the floor remember??? "YOU"RE A LIAR!" ... and? what? oh ya, nothing. The fuck sat in his chair and was left alone....

Just call her a commie bitch... ya, that should win em over...

add another to your loss column..........................dick
How many times must you honk your horn and say fuck you?
Now what the fuck does that do?
You feel better now, I didnt let you pass.
How bout I stop my car and beat your fuckin' ass?

Conspirator

PostThu May 26, 2011 7:48 am » by Nilm33

If im not mistaken last I heard about the dude that called Obama a liar isnt doing too great these days...

Thats if I remember correctly recently hearing about him in a story recently.. I could be wrong.

Super Moderator

PostThu May 26, 2011 12:20 pm » by Spock

realorfake wrote:
Spock, there is no better time and place than to protest during the speech of the man who's the Prime Minister of the country you're protesting... It was her grand stage and now her story is out in front of millions. It was a BRILLIANT plan and the fact that it comes straight from a Jewish person adds insult to injury.

Well, that I agree with. At the same time, she was naive to think she could carry out her stunt and not be tackled.

Conspirator

PostThu May 26, 2011 12:53 pm » by Rydher

My take. She has every right to do what she did and while rude, there is no law against being rude. Good for her, she achieved her goal. The problem I have is CODE Pink itself and this stunt, and I'm not referring to the outburst. This groups credibility and methods are shady at best and this 'injury' to her neck and shoulders are very suspect.

With all the cameras there, there isn't one picture of this slamming to the ground by the police? They brought her protest banner to the hospital, to put it over her for the picture. They had in the picture the doctor and the 'neck' (chin) brace. They got an interview with her in the hospital but they couldn't get A SINGLE verification from the doctor/hospital that something was wrong with her? They would of known something by the time these stories were breaking. And you better believe if anything was actually wrong with her, it would of been all over the net.

I'm calling :bullshit: .

Edited to say: Now she is saying "other members of the audience—wearing badges from the conference of the American-Israel Public Affairs Committee—brutally attacked her. " Then she was dragged out by the police. Come on..... :lol:

Conspirator

PostThu May 26, 2011 10:21 pm » by Flecktarn

even from its own people ,,,Netanyahu is a warmonger
ImageImage

Previous