Netanyahu is going for Armageddon

Writer

PostMon Nov 19, 2012 4:55 pm » by qwertz4711

Netanyahu wants to hasten the arrival of the jewish messiah but for the jewish messiah to arrive first Armageddon is needed.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostMon Nov 19, 2012 7:04 pm » by Akashicrebel

qwertz4711 wrote:Netanyahu wants to hasten the arrival of the jewish messiah but for the jewish messiah to arrive first Armageddon is needed.

Upload to Disclose.tv

rubbish. it say nothing but how the politic israeli behavior information is out of your intellect.

all the israeli politicians licking the ass of the head rabbis, and all the rabbis pray and asking all day long for the come of the messiah.
Leave God out of this. He wants no part with what's happen next.

........................................Image

Writer

PostTue Nov 20, 2012 12:03 am » by qwertz4711

Lesson one from the handbook for disinformation agents: Resort to insults when you lack arguments. :clapper:

Conspirator

PostTue Nov 20, 2012 12:19 am » by Shemagh

qwertz4711 wrote:Lesson one from the handbook for disinformation agents: Resort to insults when you lack arguments. :clapper:

Armageddon means everybody dies!! or does Jesus come back! or does the 12th Imam appear,! or does the guy the Jews have been waiting for turn up! or do the cockroaches take over? My bets on the cockroaches!

Super Moderator

PostTue Nov 20, 2012 12:33 am » by Slith

Shemagh wrote:
qwertz4711 wrote:Lesson one from the handbook for disinformation agents: Resort to insults when you lack arguments. :clapper:

Armageddon means everybody dies!! " The king is dead, god save the cockroaches"!!!

Armageddon is actually the name of the place of the final battle during end times, according to the bible.

I got this from trusted sources. Sketchsi and Eliakim told me

Conspirator

PostTue Nov 20, 2012 12:40 am » by Shemagh

dlslith wrote:
Shemagh wrote:

Armageddon means everybody dies!! " The king is dead, god save the cockroaches"!!!

Armageddon is actually the name of the place of the final battle during end times, according to the bible.

I amended my post, 'cause I've had a couple of Vodkas, but I'm still going with the cockroaches!, and I know armageddon is a place, just nobody can agree where it actually is!

Super Moderator

PostTue Nov 20, 2012 12:41 am » by Slith

:flop:

Super Moderator

PostTue Nov 20, 2012 12:52 am » by The57ironman

Shemagh wrote: do the cockroaches take over?

.....they all ready have... :owned:

................................................... CHA-CHINGLE BELLS .................................................
ImageImageImage

Conspirator

PostTue Nov 20, 2012 2:48 am » by Akashicrebel

In my handbook it's no.7. So fuck you mr.sherlock.
Leave God out of this. He wants no part with what's happen next.

........................................Image

Conspirator

PostTue Nov 20, 2012 3:14 am » by mediasorcery

dlslith wrote:
Shemagh wrote:

its called harmaggedon,
the story of life is quicker than the blink of an eye, the story of love is hello and goodbye, until we meet again my friend.

Next