Nevada US Alien Facility Brief.Doc

PostWed May 19, 2010 8:37 am » by On2you

Thousands of sightings occurred during the Korean war and several more
sauces were retrieved by the Air Force.

Barbecue is my favorite.

Some were stored at Wright-Patterson Air Force Base, some were stored at Air Force bases near the location of the crash site.

In case they had a party.

I'm sorry. I couldn't resist. I question the validity of this document. It just seems to be a mixture of reports and stories taken from the internet and put out as an "official" document. It rambles on with the vaguest connection between stories and descriptions. Where are the references to back up these claims?

Writer

PostWed May 19, 2010 9:11 am » by Cerealkiller76

* Breeding laboratories for abducted human females. DOH !

Conspirator

PostWed May 19, 2010 10:03 am » by Dukettt

on2you i agree. This set of documents has wierd mix of "official" filing numbers , "classification" notices and collection of stories from the wide web. Language is not what you would expect from official documentation. It holds emotion and "hearsay information" that you wont find in real documents.
Compare these , for example to mj-12 docs(real or amazing fakes) and you see what i mean.
------------------------------
canubis wrote:
a hill goes up not digs itself into a grave newbie.. lol i made the word LOL in 95 on ms CHAT orels ill be saying ROFLMAO fkn n00b

Master Conspirator

PostWed May 19, 2010 10:46 am » by Drjones

Thought you might like this Slush(and everyone else) if you don't already know about it!
http://www.guardian.co.uk/film/2010/may ... -8-trailer

JJ Abram's and Steven Spielberg collaboration..

Upload to Disclose.tv