New 2012 Movie

Super Moderator

PostThu Nov 27, 2008 7:14 pm » by Tontodc

Watch the trailer at http://www.apple.com/trailers/sony_pictures/2012/

Funny how in the end of the trailer says "Find out the truth" / "Google search: 2012"

Looking forward to this :flop:

(I didn´t much like doomsday2012, hope this is much better)

Master Conspirator

PostThu Nov 27, 2008 8:36 pm » by Drjones

Yeah m8 Doomsday 2012 was extremely pathetic. :oops:
This WILL be better with the guys behind Independence Day/Day After Tommorrow behind it...are they trying to tell us something or are they just cashing in on alot of nonsense :?:
Probably a bit of both i think...my only hope is that by 2012 humanity is not destroyed but reborn spiritually :flop:

Initiate

PostThu Nov 27, 2008 8:41 pm » by Theshee

The trailer to this looks really good, lets hope the movie can live up to it :flop: They probably put that bit on the end telling peeps to google 2012 because not many know of the significance x

Master Conspirator

PostThu Nov 27, 2008 10:15 pm » by Drjones

zaff4444 wrote:
drjones wrote:Yeah m8 Doomsday 2012 was extremely pathetic. :oops:
This WILL be better with the guys behind Independence Day/Day After Tommorrow behind it...are they trying to tell us something or are they just cashing in on alot of nonsense :?:
Probably a bit of both i think...my only hope is that by 2012 humanity is not destroyed but reborn spiritually :flop:

Dr jones,what exactly does reborn spiritually mean?death=spirit?

Zzzzz..good lord man..dont need to sound so freakin obnoxious?...or maybe i'm just tired and see it that way.... :hmmm: well for me anyways...humanity being reborn spiritually means a new era of PEACEFUL and trustworthy relations between us all..all life on the planet,respect for EVERYTHING we see with our eyes....love and understnding and all that....basically the OPPOSITE of what we go goin on in the world today,which is mainly MANUFACTURED death and destruction :top: .I suppose stuff like spirituality is down to each of our own interperetation,but is it,i truly believe THERE IS ONLY ONE UNIVERSAL TRUTH THAT CONNECTS US ALL intimately-i think the "elites" really do know this truth too :scary: ......we are all vessels that contain this universal force that goes by many names,all life is....all i m saying is that WE as a species living in this amazing universe have been corrupted by the Elites through the ages to serve THEIR OWN SELFISH GOALS and ideals....THIS HAS TO CHANGE and as soon as freakin possible people :evil: I dont really think that ONE individual is going to bring the elites to justice but,we can no longer cease NOT TO understand one another,cos life REALLY IS TOO SHORT for all the BS we are bombarded with on a daily basis...IGNORANCE MAYBE BLISS but IT IS NOT the truth :flop:
We owe it to ourselves to discover what the hell we are doing here on this perfect round sphereical marble 6000km across not just to be satisfied with paying our taxes and watching reality TV,drinking beer and watching football :mrgreen:
Ack well it's complicated putting the deep stuff in words but i hope you catch my drift.
We are screwed as a species unless we change our world views of one another and our place in the cosmos as brother ans sister :wink:

Initiate

PostSat Nov 29, 2008 2:08 am » by Count_E.R.Measure

:flop: nicely spoken dr jones :flop:

Master Conspirator

PostSat Nov 29, 2008 10:56 am » by Drjones

Count_E.R.Measure wrote::flop: nicely spoken dr jones :flop:

It kinds was was'nt it...now where was i....

DEATH TO THE NEW WORLD ORDER :evil:

Master Conspirator

PostWed Oct 20, 2010 12:58 am » by Boondox681

Not only the Lord God Almighty one does not know the unseen, but he and heretics
Fmthoah fire that Islam is the true religion and that the myth of human
Space is a false testimony to the Jews controlled the world Islam
Let us know the triumph of the Muslim infidels "O you people aching Edjlo
Before God and you become duly repentant human beings and God said, UMNO and Allden
Worked in righteousness, that the most important gardens underneath which rivers flow,

"Doing stuff is overrated.Like Hitler.He did a lot.But don't we all wish he woulda' just stayed home and gotten stoned?"

Conspirator

PostWed Oct 20, 2010 12:59 am » by Badger

the religious spammers posts have been removed.....