New "2012 The Awakening" was channelled by the author

PostMon Feb 01, 2010 5:18 am » by 2012theawakenin

How did Bill Douglas, author of "2012 The Awakening" become an author?

A VERY interesting story.

Bill never liked English class. He never wrote, unless required to for a grade.

Then in the early 1980's, while living in Southern California and enjoying the free spirited life of a body surfer, within a period of about one year, Bill lost his mother, father, and youngest son, Isaac.

Life lost its meaning - Bill walked away from all the things of man, TV, radio, newspapers. He walked on the beach, watched the endless waves, meditated, and one night he got down on his knees and prayed, "God, show me why I'm here."

That night in his sleep, a voice spoke to him, "I am about to show you what life could be like." This entity, then touched him in his heart, and a brilliant light expanded, taking his breath away. Bill was then touched in the center of his mind, and the same light expanded. This illumination continued to expand, Bill became the light which moved on out and upward through his home, the trees, and out into space. He felt a thousand feelings all at once, and then fear came in. Everything collapsed, and Bill found himself sitting up in his bed, arms outstretched, gasping for breath.

He rose from bed with his head swimming with ideas, and he sat naked in his kitchen and began to write down his feelings. By morning he had a stack of notes and poems, many about children, their innocence, and what children have to teach us.

For several weeks he was obsessed with writing, until eventually he began to wonder why he was doing it. It made no sense, he was a file clerk.

He was about to stop writing. Then his sister called him from Kansas, with a very strange message. She said, "Mom came to me in a dream last night, and took me to a pure white room with a stack of white papers."

Bill's sister had had no idea that he'd been writing, nor about his spiritual experience of weeks before. He had told no one about it. His sister continued, "Mom began flipping through the papers saying, 'look what Jr.'s been doing.'"

Bill's hand trembled as he asked, "What did she show you I'd been writing?"

Bill's sister replied, "Oh, there was so much. I remember there were things about children, poems, and stories about what children have to teach us about life."

Bill wept, knowing his Mother had been watching.

His sister started to hang up, and then quickly added, "Wait! Mom made me promise to tell you this. She said that you've been doubting what you are doing because it is so new to your life. Mom said that it is VERY IMPORTANT that you keep writing."

A few years later Bill was contracted by a New York publishing house to write a book on Tai Chi & Qigong meditation, which became a #1 best seller in the field, published in several languages. It later was instrumental in founding a global health & healing event that has affected millions worldwide.

2012: The Awakening is Bill's first novel. His next novel
is entitled A Conspiracy of Spirits, and will be released in 2011.

LEARN MORE AT:

www.2012TheAwakening-TheNovel.com

Conspirator

PostMon Feb 01, 2010 5:21 am » by Lucidlemondrop

Sorry, but no spam okay?
What a long strange trip it's been..............

Conspirator

PostMon Feb 01, 2010 5:39 am » by Realorfake

Spam never sounded so sweet.......
How many times must you honk your horn and say fuck you?
Now what the fuck does that do?
You feel better now, I didnt let you pass.
How bout I stop my car and beat your fuckin' ass?

Super Moderator

PostMon Feb 01, 2010 10:45 pm » by Seahawk

Yeah, sounds like a pretty pertinent story, and I'm up for reading the book It certainly pertains to what we're all about, here- or at least some of us.

Don't like Spam and never will,, but...

Glad that I have the option, on this one.

:D

Upload to Disclose.tv

We gather knowledge faster than we gather wisdom. - William Bell

Conspirator

PostMon Feb 01, 2010 10:52 pm » by Kingz

The whole channeling thing is for many people too much, and so it is for me personally!

I mean, just like the whole personal relationship with god... and god is talking too me.. are these people so ignorant that they don't know it is probably their own unconcious talking.. instead of some ET / God in the clouds!

I mean i do find it highly probable that there is sophisticated lntelligence besides us, but there are too many people who make money of these supposedly channeling sessions. I have never seen a video / interview / story that some other person without "channeling" could've create.

Anything is possible though, so i keep it open, but wtf there has to be very good evidence they are channeling a story from an ET :bang;

http://www.galacticchannelings.com/english/index.html

NONE OF THE ABOVE ARE REAL IN MY EYES..
The Map Is Not The Territory, The Word Is Not The Object....

Conspirator

PostMon Feb 01, 2010 11:05 pm » by Badger

Many people question their purpose after loved ones die.

IMO, he saw his family members die and felt a huge black hole in his life. A lot of sense of purpose was gone for him making him feel empty and probably alone.

He started introspection, wich many of us do after personal loss, especially on the scale the he did in such a short time. Also he was a bit of a beach bum by the sound of it. So I think he sat on the beach and really evaluated his life, saw that it wasn't going very far and slept on these introspections for a few weeks. Acessing his inner self he probably thought about how short life is and how he had had very very little impact upon the world around him.

Wanting to address this (albeit subconciously) his mind went into overdrive which prompted the obsessive writing and observations. The fact that his sister had a dream, does not in any shape or form validate that his experience was communion with a higher entity/conciousness. OK, I'll admit that to him the coincidence would have seemed like a sign of some sort. But I reckon that he always had it in him and it is a shame that it took several family members to die before he got of the beach and did something useful with his life.

I know a lot of you wont agree with my POV. but hey, I'm intitled to my opinion too.

Conspirator

PostMon Feb 01, 2010 11:07 pm » by Badger

kingz wrote:The whole channeling thing is for many people too much, and so it is for me personally!

I mean, just like the whole personal relationship with god... and god is talking too me.. are these people so ignorant that they don't know it is probably their own unconcious talking.. instead of some ET / God in the clouds!

I mean i do find it highly probable that there is sophisticated lntelligence besides us, but there are too many people who make money of these supposedly channeling sessions. I have never seen a video / interview / story that some other person without "channeling" could've create.

Anything is possible though, so i keep it open, but wtf there has to be very good evidence they are channeling a story from an ET :bang;

http://www.galacticchannelings.com/english/index.html

NONE OF THE ABOVE ARE REAL IN MY EYES..

Nice to see a likeminded person. I too believe anyone who makes money out of this should be dealt with the highest suspicion. If there truly is a message for mankind in their 'channeling' then they should give it for free.

Conspirator

PostMon Feb 01, 2010 11:09 pm » by Kingz

badger wrote:Many people question their purpose after loved ones die.

IMO, he saw his family members die and felt a huge black hole in his life. A lot of sense of purpose was gone for him making him feel empty and probably alone.

He started introspection, wich many of us do after personal loss, especially on the scale the he did in such a short time. Also he was a bit of a beach bum by the sound of it. So I think he sat on the beach and really evaluated his life, saw that it wasn't going very far and slept on these introspections for a few weeks. Acessing his inner self he probably thought about how short life is and how he had had very very little impact upon the world around him.

Wanting to address this (albeit subconciously) his mind went into overdrive which prompted the obsessive writing and observations. The fact that his sister had a dream, does not in any shape or form validate that his experience was communion with a higher entity/conciousness. OK, I'll admit that to him the coincidence would have seemed like a sign of some sort. But I reckon that he always had it in him and it is a shame that it took several family members to die before he got of the beach and did something useful with his life.

I know a lot of you wont agree with my POV. but hey, I'm intitled to my opinion too.

Highly possible, i mean there is some sort of explenation for stuff like this, and this is a good one, seen his circumstances...
The Map Is Not The Territory, The Word Is Not The Object....