NEW 9/11 Terror predicted in The Watchmen

Conspirator

PostSat Sep 18, 2010 1:58 am » by Newearthman

He even has his hand on some sort of trigger like he is pushing a button for a controlled demolition.

Initiate

PostSat Sep 18, 2010 2:31 am » by Lapislazuli

gostrider wrote:Is there an English version of that last vid?

You mean the one in my sig? 9/11 Mega Ritual?
Unfortunately it is only available in German, sorry.
Download:
http://www.archive.org/details/9-11-Das-Mega-Ritual

newearthman wrote:He even has his hand on some sort of trigger like he is pushing a button for a controlled demolition.

Have not seen it, thanks!!! :flop:

Conspirator

PostSat Sep 18, 2010 2:49 am » by E6722maj

on the side of the pyramid truck i think it says
' a new world delivered' :alien:
whatever

Conspirator

PostSat Sep 18, 2010 4:43 am » by Mediasorcerer

good research.theres no limit to the insanity of the world.
with the power of soul,anything is possible
with the power of you,anything that you wanna do

Initiate

PostSat Sep 18, 2010 1:27 pm » by Lapislazuli

newearthman wrote:Great thread...this is very creapy to know how they rub it in our faces in such a subliminal way! Thanks for the heads up!
This is a dead give away...Please excuse the pun!

Excuse yourself, New earth man. Your mind wasn't able to grasp the idea behind it. Actually you should tell Gostrider to laugh at you, or himself if he prefers that more
I repeat:
First of all I said I'll talk about the scenes that show the twin towers. I never mentioned subliminal messages at this point. The obvious 9/11 hints serve just as a mocking of the past event. (therefore the zeppelins)

What I meant with hidden (remember: using the term subliminal messages at no point) starts with the 5 and the 12. (The hand signs show often a 5 too, accompanied by doomsday news).

Further the symbol of Rorschach that could be turned into the Masonic ciphers t = 20 and v=22; the same number 2022 appears later on a cab.

I referred to the pentagon, I never said hidden or subliminal pentagon, I referred to the checker floor, I never said hidden or subliminal checker floor, I referred to the Mason inscriptions, I never said hidden or subliminal inscriptions, I referred to the two pillars, Boaz and Jachin, I never said hidden or subliminal pillars, I said hint to the fake moon landing, I never said hidden or subliminal moon landing, I said JFK conspiracy, I never said hidden or subliminal conspiracy, I referred to the owl, I never said hidden or subliminal owl, I referred to the NWO, I never said hidden or subliminal NWO

But I referred to the hidden Swastika and the hidden 666. If you, New Earth Man, like mocking others, or in the worst case; mocking me, then please prepare yourself better for it, otherwise it will end up like this. Image
Keep in mind: The Devil is in the details
(Btw... I was serious about the thank you: I didn't recognize that detail)

Back to topic…

I DO NOT CARE FOR THE VISIBLE 9/11 SIGNS CONCERNING THE PREDICTION BUT I BELIEVE THAT THE NUMBERS 05 12 20 22 PLAY A ROLE IN THE NEXT 2012 ATTACK.

Get it Gostrider? :owned:

Conspirator

PostSat Sep 18, 2010 6:12 pm » by Newearthman

lapislazuli wrote:
newearthman wrote:Great thread...this is very creapy to know how they rub it in our faces in such a subliminal way! Thanks for the heads up!
This is a dead give away...Please excuse the pun!

Excuse yourself, New earth man. Your mind wasn't able to grasp the idea behind it. Actually you should tell Gostrider to laugh at you, or himself if he prefers that more
I repeat:
First of all I said I'll talk about the scenes that show the twin towers. I never mentioned subliminal messages at this point. The obvious 9/11 hints serve just as a mocking of the past event. (therefore the zeppelins)

My ideas are my own and I will say what I want about your thread so deal with it ! Go unbunch your panties and give your head a shake!

Conspirator

PostSat Sep 18, 2010 8:38 pm » by Pindz

stunning thread :o

Conspirator

PostSun Sep 19, 2010 12:25 am » by whitedeath

troll2rocks wrote:I suggest you read the comic book to grasp fully the themes presented, it covers a whole host of conspircies and also has hidden content, Alan Mooore is a crazy genius.

I'm quoting this just so those who come straight to page two have the most relevant fact

Initiate

PostSun Sep 19, 2010 12:53 am » by Cyberelf

:flop: excellent post

PreviousNext