NEW 9/11 Terror predicted in The Watchmen

Initiate

PostSun Sep 19, 2010 2:45 pm » by Lapislazuli

The Watchmen was (still is) a pretty big work concerning the length of the film. The first time I watched it, I did it like you, for the story itself. Then I was watching it again and I started to look for some possible hints (actually with the 12 in my mind, a number I've detected in many post 9/11 productions). While playing in normal speed there was hardly something to detect. So I recalled some rules and followed the detection that way. For example, when I saw the sun chariot (yellow cab) coming, I knew "something" will be announced in the next scene (a symbol or a speech etc.) and as I was watching and listening to the dialogues, I detected Nena’s “99 Luftballons” song in the background, and when I pressed the Pause button I detected the pyramid car that passed the sun chariot.

Have you some time for me,
then I'll sing a song for you
about 99 balloons
on their way to the horizon.
If you're perhaps thinking about me right now
then I'll sing a song for you
about 99 balloons
and that such a thing comes from such a thing.

99 balloons
on their way to the horizon
People think they're UFO's from space
so a general sent up
a fighter squadron after them
Sound the alarm if it's so
but there on the horizon were
only 99 balloons.

99 fighter jets
Each one's a great warrior
Thought they were Captain Kirk
then came a lot of fireworks
the neighbors didn't understand anything
and felt like they were being provoked
so they shot at the horizon
at 99 balloons.

99 war ministers
matches and gasoline canisters
They thought they were clever people
already smelled a nice bounty
Called for war and wanted power.
Man, who would've thought
that things would someday go so far
because of 99 balloons.

99 years of war
left no room for victors.
There are no more war ministers
nor any jet fighters.
Today I'm making my rounds
see the world lying in ruins.
I found a balloon,
think of you and let it fly (away).

And now watch this video please:

Upload to Disclose.tv

This is the song in Watchmen

Upload to Disclose.tv

I then opened the movie in an editor and watched it frame by frame. That’s how I detected all the described still shots. And that’s when I realized Rorschach’s symbol to be the Masonic 2022 that is later also the number on a sun chariot (the yellow cab with the checker floor pattern)
The first time you see the 2022 (hidden as Rorschach’s symbol, right after the hidden pentagon symbol on the hydrant appears) it’s blown away by the wind, the second time you see it on the cab; first with the lights on and then when busy the lights off. Does it mean the blackout is at 20h 22min.?
The number 12 that is used in a lot of post 9/11 productions got my attention too.
For example in Knowing that is clearly showing the gulf spill, the watch goes from 11:59 to 12:00. (at 00:27s) Again those numbers 9/11 and 5 12.

"There is a premise or a clause in the lexicons of the black sorcerers that they do in fact obey. It is obligatory for them to tell us in one way or another what their machinations and designs are, and what is happening or ever going to happen to their prospective victims. And they are letting us know right now, often by way of the media, but the so-called “good” are persistently unable to read the signs, being symbolically illiterate and recalcitrant. Therefore, we collude in our own fleecing. Evil always exists by the indulgence of the good. In the game of chess, if one does not occupy a square, then by rights the opponent can."
— Michael Tsarion; Atlantis, Alien Visitation and Genetic Manipulation

Conspirator

PostSun Sep 19, 2010 5:29 pm » by Germanpils

did anyone else notice that this just looks like "the last supper"?

You know, you don't see with your eyes,
you see with your brain and the more
words your brain has, the more things you can see.
(KRS-ONE)

Initiate

PostSun Sep 19, 2010 5:57 pm » by Govtslave

Question: Is it the Illuminati rubbing it in our faces or a filmmaker who stays abreast of Illuminati conspiracy theories that is rubbing it in our faces? I see a difference.

Conspirator

PostSun Sep 19, 2010 6:02 pm » by Zegtelzegtel

germanpils wrote:did anyone else notice that this just looks like "the last supper"?

Awesome thread!!

Initiate

PostSun Sep 19, 2010 7:17 pm » by Lapislazuli

govtslave wrote:Question: Is it the Illuminati rubbing it in our faces or a filmmaker who stays abreast of Illuminati conspiracy theories that is rubbing it in our faces? I see a difference.
Usually they are filmmakers working for Pentagon's mind control program. But your idea is worth considering! :flop:

zegtelzegtel wrote:
germanpils wrote:did anyone else notice that this just looks like "the last supper"?

Awesome thread!!

Yep, the last supper; that's what I meant when saying "hand signs and more..."

I've found some more "coincidences" that I could add here.
The Troll has mentioned the Watchmen comics book and there is indeed much of 9/11 coincidences in various DC and Marvel comics:

Upload to Disclose.tv

And then the 1997 math book with the coincidences of 9/11, the Columbia shuttle, the Iceland volcano and, look very closely what else is depicted; a planet that looks like Jupiter, could that be a hint to Nibiru?

Upload to Disclose.tv

More to think about:

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

More about Masonic symbols in Hollywood movies:

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

Writer

PostSun Sep 19, 2010 7:43 pm » by Wackyal123

I suggest you people GET A LIFE. Not everything is a conspiracy theory!
Zak Snyder had enough on his plate getting the central themes of the comic across (the paranoia of the 80s, government crap, end of the world stuff), than to spend his time trying to sneak in some prediction as well as a load of symbolism in every shot!

As someone that works in the VFX industry, I can tell you now, there are NO major conspiracies that come up during our dailies sessions. LOL. You guys are so frickin' desperate to see things where nothing exists that you trawl through a really awesome movie looking for crap. It really is a joke.
All that we usually get in a dailies session is, "how can we get this closer to the source material?" or, "The textures aren't quite working in this, can you try *insert technical babble*?"

All people want to do in movies is tell stories! Of course, you get some people that may want some symbolism in a story, but this only relates back to the source material!

It's as bad as Shakespeare! Everyone seems to think that his work contained clever concepts or ideas or had hidden symbols. I studied English Literature and know the depth that some of these concepts go, but I can tell you.. it's rubbish! Shakespeare was no more than a simple playwright who wrote for drunkards coming out of the tavern late into the everning. It's only our 20th/21st century arrogance that leads us to believe that his plays should be told in a big theatre where everyone dresses up.

Please, STOP driving yourselves mad with this conspiracy stuff! Yes, the government do questionable things, yes Aliens may exist and may visit earth, yes, ghosts/spirits/God etc may exist, but come on... Directors, writers, movie studios, DON'T have the time to insert conspiracies into their works!

Initiate

PostThu Oct 07, 2010 6:31 pm » by Lapislazuli

wackyal123 wrote:I suggest you people GET A LIFE. Not everything is a conspiracy theory!
Zak Snyder had enough on his plate getting the central themes of the comic across (the paranoia of the 80s, government crap, end of the world stuff), than to spend his time trying to sneak in some prediction as well as a load of symbolism in every shot!

As someone that works in the VFX industry, I can tell you now, there are NO major conspiracies that come up during our dailies sessions. LOL. You guys are so frickin' desperate to see things where nothing exists that you trawl through a really awesome movie looking for crap. It really is a joke.
All that we usually get in a dailies session is, "how can we get this closer to the source material?" or, "The textures aren't quite working in this, can you try *insert technical babble*?"

All people want to do in movies is tell stories! Of course, you get some people that may want some symbolism in a story, but this only relates back to the source material!

It's as bad as Shakespeare! Everyone seems to think that his work contained clever concepts or ideas or had hidden symbols. I studied English Literature and know the depth that some of these concepts go, but I can tell you.. it's rubbish! Shakespeare was no more than a simple playwright who wrote for drunkards coming out of the tavern late into the everning. It's only our 20th/21st century arrogance that leads us to believe that his plays should be told in a big theatre where everyone dresses up.

Please, STOP driving yourselves mad with this conspiracy stuff! Yes, the government do questionable things, yes Aliens may exist and may visit earth, yes, ghosts/spirits/God etc may exist, but come on... Directors, writers, movie studios, DON'T have the time to insert conspiracies into their works!

Nobody has discredited you and your work but it's a sign of pretension to see yourself as important enough of being worth of initiation into a secret cult of the elite. :lol: LOL at you!
Speak up again after the next false flag attack in 2012 and then we see, wacko!

Please STOP... ok, I have 1 valid comment on this thread. Anyone else?
First of all, wacko, I'm on a conspiracy forum, I mean I could stop posting (if the majority of the forum agrees) but of course not researching it. This issue goes as deep as the core of my survivor instinct.

I would like to remind you of the occult background of the 9/11 ritual.

Upload to Disclose.tv

There is still so much material from other movies I've collected, like 123 Pelham, Firewall, and some more that all mention the time 05 12 or the number 2022 in some way (mostly hidden in masonic code or reversed).
The mission is clear: to find possible hints that could help elaborate the exact date, time and location and hopefully deliver a puzzle to help prevent the next false flag attack on humanity!!
As I said: my prediction for now is still:
date: May 12th
time: 20h 22min.

Targets to investigate in this case are primary Spielberg's and Cameron's blockbusters, the list of actors to investigate includes Bruce Willis, John Travolta, Nicolas Cage and many more...

An interesting detail comes to my mind that I would like to share more as an 9/11 inside joke with you...
Again a connection of 9/11 and Lollywood. When you watch a movie it is often presented by UA United Artists.

But UA is also United Airlines
Now type UA in wingdings :owned:
(mocking Christianity)

Initiate

PostSat Oct 09, 2010 12:57 am » by Lapislazuli

Cool, just found some Watchmen analysis on utube. :flop:

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

This one is from the movie: Illuminati Hollywood - Full Disclosure
that Demobe posted already here: illuminati-hollywood-full-disclosure-t22019.html

:cheers:

Previous