New Age influence at United Nations.

Conspirator

PostWed Jan 19, 2011 7:24 pm » by Truthdefender

Wikipedia--"The New Age movement is a non-religious Western spiritual movement that developed in the latter half of the 20th century. Its central precepts revolve around "drawing on both Eastern and Western spiritual and metaphysical traditions and then infusing them with influences from self-help and motivational psychology, holistic health, parapsychology, consciousness research and quantum physics"[2] in order to create "a spirituality without borders or confining dogmas" that is inclusive and pluralistic.[3] "

This (below) is from the Aquarian Age Community which holds their meetings in a special conference room at the United Nations. Taken from Contender Ministries web site.

" We have an informal network at the UN, a humanity underground. It consists of those who are committed, aware, and striving to bring the New World to birth. It consists of people in high places and in low-of the patient secretary who has been 30 years with the UN, but lives with the vision and the spirit; of the professionals, and undersecretaries and heads of departments who are acting out the imperatives that their own inner vision gives them. Some few are conscious of the sources of their inspiration; most are not. They are the Karma Yogis of our time-those whose path of spirituality is to achieve through doing-to grow through serving. They are found not only in the secretariat but also in the delegations to the UN, among the diplomats and their staffs, and also among folks like us, representatives of non-governmental organizations around the UN.1"

New Age is not new ... it is a modern revival of ancient religious traditions, along with a potpourri of influences: Eastern mysticism, modern philosophy and psychology, science and science fiction, and the counterculture of the 50s and 60s. "... So here we are in the New Age, a combination of spirituality and superstition, fad and farce, about which the only thing certain is that it is not new. Nobody seems to know exactly where the term came from, but it has been around for several decades or more, and many elements of the New Age, like faith healing, fortune-telling and transmigration of souls, go back for centuries." [Otto Friedrich, "New Age Harmonies," TIME, Dec. 7, 1987.]

Satan's primary tactic in opposing God is not to foster atheism but religion; not to prove there is no God but to be worshipped as God. "I have not come to found a new religion," Lord Maitreya says. "I have come to teach the art of Self-realization," something which is neither an ideology nor a religion, but benefits people of all religions and those who have none. "I come to you 'like a thief in the night'", He tells us, "so that you will not become too excited. Slowly, as you become aware, you can 'digest' what is 'eaten'. In awareness you will know Me. In 'isms' you will fight against me".

I know most of you are anti-religious, but alot of you with understanding are aware of the satanic influence in the goverments of the world. But are we really seeing how deep the rabbit hole goes. Below is more AAC trash.

“From direct experience of the shifting energies, it is possible to recognize that we are progressively moving toward the long awaited Aquarian Age-the Age in which we expect and look for the reappearance of the World Spiritual Teacher. This Great Being has been referred to by such names as the Christ, the Bodhisattva, the Lord Maitreya, and the Imam Mahdi. Many today realize that His interest and concern is not restricted to the field and department of religion, but is concerned with the whole of Life. He is known to be the great Lord of Love and Compassion, the Master of the Masters, the Instructor of the Angels and the "One for Whom all the nations wait." And, this Great Being is also known under such additional titles as the True Aquarian, the Pilgrim, the Healer and the Thinker.”1

My point being, and I was just sitting here thinking of all the opposing ideologies of the world, that isn't it interesting that there has basically been a huge effort by the governments of the world to remove God from our lives...schools, state, etc...,yet they still adhere stronger than ever to these mystery religions. Why do you suppose that is. Why are all channeled messages from "aliens" about religious dogma and spiritism with anti-christian messages?
Why is channeling so prevalent?

Following taken from conspiracy archive, Terry Melanson
" The New Age Movement and Service to The Plan
The New World Order as envisioned by the Elite is hardly a recent undertaking. Theirs is a philosophy rooted in ancient occult traditions. Success is near, and the infiltration of society by New Age occultism is the reason for this success. The New World Order has never been solely about world government, rather, from the beginning its proponents have been privy to secret doctrines and it is a spiritual plan more than anything."

I of course could not conslude this without a warning from the Bible,

Isa. 47:9-10 he warns of the judgment coming " because of the multitude of your sorceries, for the great abundance of your enchantments. "For you have trusted in your wickedness; you have said, 'No one sees me'; your wisdom and your knowledge have warped you; and you have said in your heart, 'I am, and there is no one else besides me.' To claim to be God in any fashion is the ultimate in arrogance to the one who actually is God. Self exaltation has always been part of the mystery religions. There is a self deception inflicted on those who deny the true God and stand in his place.

Like it or not, admit it or not, but this ancient Jewish book sure seems to have a handle on the times we live in. God bless all of you.
In Christ are hid all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge

Conspirator

PostThu Jan 20, 2011 9:52 am » by Truthdefender

In Christ are hid all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge