New Alien Base Oval Building Spotted on Mars

Conspirator

PostWed Jul 06, 2011 11:04 pm » by Shemagh

Sav, that's it that metallic looking thing, zoom out a little bit and you will see it better.

Conspirator

PostWed Jul 06, 2011 11:12 pm » by Daemonfoe

savwafair2012 wrote:Why can't you and all the other fuck tards on this site STFU for once?

When you start posting like a semi-sane person.
The two choices we have are something starting from nothing, or something existing infinitely. These are both paradoxes. The existence of everything is therefore a paradox. -daemonfoe

Master Conspirator

PostWed Jul 06, 2011 11:17 pm » by Cornbread714

savwafair2012 wrote:Why can't you and all the other fuck tards on this site STFU for once?

Maybe it's because you are an embarrassment and a disgrace to people who actually use rational thinking, logic and common sense to try to arrive at some answers to the mysteries surrounding us.

Maybe it's because you post sensational CRAP in huge volume, for no other reason, apparently, than to call attention to yourself.

Maybe it's because anyone who even casts the slightest doubt on your supposed "discoveries", receives a barrage of hate-filled spewage.

You dish it out, but you can't take it.
Where's the beer and when do I get paid?
- Jimmy Carl Black (the Indian of the group)

Conspirator

PostWed Jul 06, 2011 11:22 pm » by Poooooot

cornbread714 wrote:Maybe it's because anyone who even casts the slightest doubt on your supposed "discoveries", receives a barrage of hate-filled spewage.

:clapper:
Matthew 7
“Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.

Conspirator

PostWed Jul 06, 2011 11:27 pm » by Will69ease

cornbread714 wrote:

Maybe it's because you are an embarrassment and a disgrace to people who actually use rational thinking, logic and common sense to try to arrive at some answers to the mysteries surrounding us.

Maybe it's because you post sensational CRAP in huge volume, for no other reason, apparently, than to call attention to yourself.

Maybe it's because anyone who even casts the slightest doubt on your supposed "discoveries", receives a barrage of hate-filled spewage.

Couldn't agree more!

Super Moderator

PostWed Jul 06, 2011 11:29 pm » by The57ironman

daemonfoe wrote:Why don't you just say, "this looks weird" instead of "LOOK AT THIS IT'S A CITY!!!" ?

.......hey , it's not an '' old '' alien base.......?
Canubis wrote:when u die i will be famous..our time then wil dule...EPIC it

Conspirator

PostWed Jul 06, 2011 11:34 pm » by Shemagh

poooooot wrote:
cornbread714 wrote:Maybe it's because anyone who even casts the slightest doubt on your supposed "discoveries", receives a barrage of hate-filled spewage.

:clapper:

Well I don't know much about him, but he found me coordinates on Mars that I couldn't find.
That photo on 71-49-26-80N
29-33-31-20W if it was zoomed out a little shows something that looks metallic

Master Conspirator

PostWed Jul 06, 2011 11:35 pm » by Cornbread714

Every now and then, he does post something worthwhile... :alien51:
Where's the beer and when do I get paid?
- Jimmy Carl Black (the Indian of the group)

Conspirator

PostWed Jul 06, 2011 11:38 pm » by Daemonfoe

the57ironman wrote:
daemonfoe wrote:Why don't you just say, "this looks weird" instead of "LOOK AT THIS IT'S A CITY!!!" ?

.......hey , it's not an '' old '' alien base.......?

i don't understand your post
The two choices we have are something starting from nothing, or something existing infinitely. These are both paradoxes. The existence of everything is therefore a paradox. -daemonfoe

Writer

PostWed Jul 06, 2011 11:44 pm » by Bobthegreater

shamer wrote:You stupid piece of fk, you know how small that thing is? it is rock size you idiot. Alien base????? LOL

...so maybe it's a clam?!?

PreviousNext