New anomaly in recent mars rover photo upload, check it out!

Writer

PostThu Jun 04, 2009 11:53 pm » by Su13lime

Ive been an avid viewer of the photos constantly uploaded by the mars rover, but this is the first time I personally found something worth bringing to the attention other folks interested in this subject.

PAY ATTENTION THE THE LEFT SIDE OF THE IMAGE!

Image Image

--Note, this photo was taken from the Spirit (raw image section) on the official mars rover info site (marsrovers.nasa.gov). It is one of the most recently uploaded photos only a few days old so i doubt many people have seen these. The gallery is Sol 1914 in the panoramic image section.

Image Image

Notice that this item seems to be a piece of debris, not something that you would really imagine to be a naturally formed rock. If you notice on the right side of the object it seems that the rest of the curve was identical to the left side, but was broken off. Just thought it was kind of crazy so i figured id make my first post here. If people are interested in these images I have quite a few ive dug up from the site over the years :cheers:

Writer

PostThu Jun 04, 2009 11:56 pm » by Su13lime

http://marsrovers.nasa.gov/gallery/all/2/p/1914/2P296286947EFFB1DPP2285L7M3.HTML

Direct link to the image just in case you are like me and lazy.

Conspirator

PostFri Jun 05, 2009 12:03 am » by Pindz

HEAVY POST / NICE FIND ! DEFINITELY NOT A ROCK

Master Conspirator

PostFri Jun 05, 2009 12:15 am » by Lowsix

o shit..Kirk dropped his Tricorder.

Btw...Rocks.
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

Initiate

PostFri Jun 05, 2009 1:04 am » by Crazynutsx

possibly space junk from past failed mars projects that crashed.

Tis my guess

PostFri Jun 05, 2009 2:06 am » by Hesop

This is one of my personal favorites. Twin Peaks Rock Garden. The first pic is the zoom that will fit here on the page. It's followed by the link to the full image (large), and the Nasa/Jpl site of origin.

Now, mind you, it COULD be ANYTHING.....but it LOOKS like a quansit building, complete with square door on the left, and a pyramid just behind it to the right, with a head, like the Sphynx, mounted at the top of it. In the full photo, to the left of these, is an area cleared of stone, that is unusual looking because of straight parrallel sides. Rectangular in shape. The head on the pyramid, appears to have no lower jaw. Could be anything. Pics are undecisive, but looks cool..

http://mars3.jpl.nasa.gov/MPF/parker/TwnPks_RkGdn_rite_high.jpg

http://mars3.jpl.nasa.gov/MPF/parker/?S=D

Initiate

PostMon Jun 08, 2009 6:26 am » by Loneqqwolf

Great find thanks for sharing. :flop:
If you believe in yourself, then that is all one needs.

Chief PhotoAnalyst - Mars Anomaly Research Society ( MARS )

http://www.exopolitics.blogs.com/

www.projectmars.net

Super Moderator

PostMon Jun 08, 2009 6:55 am » by -Marduk-

Nice post, Su13lime

Conspirator

PostMon Jun 08, 2009 8:52 am » by Eaganthorn

Thats a nice one. My personal fav is the Martian Ape-Headed Cow and her calf, eating blue berries.
upper right;
close up;
another shot
Notice there appears to be movement between shots two and three
Science is truth, God is truth, therefore

God is Science.

All religions were written by men, to control the hearts and minds of other men.

Conspirator

PostMon Jun 08, 2009 9:43 am » by Drextin

Its all these rocks that people keep claiming are something they are not that waters down the mystery of cydonia.

Except for eagan's pic.......that one is real....everyone knows about the ape-headed cows and their love of blue berries.........but the rest are rocks!
I am a nightmare walking, psychopath talking
King of my jungle just a gangster stalking

Next