New Bin Laden Tape Warns France of Killings

Conspirator

PostThu Oct 28, 2010 2:08 pm » by Ogmios

Isn't it funny how Bin Laden doesn't seem to have aged any? Especially when one considers that he was reported to be a very sick man in 2001. I wonder just who is sitting on this archive of Bin Laden speeches.
"God is a concept by which we measure our pain"
John Lennon

Initiate

PostThu Oct 28, 2010 2:53 pm » by Smallworld

ogmios wrote:Isn't it funny how Bin Laden doesn't seem to have aged any? Especially when one considers that he was reported to be a very sick man in 2001. I wonder just who is sitting on this archive of Bin Laden speeches.

for what i see about this,is that bin laden is the the name for the war on terror .no bin laden no war ,no war no cash for some of the elite. :shooting: :shooting: :shooting: :shooting:

PostThu Oct 28, 2010 3:07 pm » by Allcingeye

lighthouse wrote:
smallworld wrote:ossama bin laden is dead.
watch this
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UnychOXj9Tg

This is the vid, quite convincing if you ask me:

Upload to Disclose.tv

Do you think if we start to follow the money we may find the real terrorists are sitting in Governments in the west and the companies in the west making money from the sale of Arms
are as much to blame. If they take the rights away from one group the rights are taken away from all people.
Next thing you know you will not be able to ware a crash helmet

Conspirator

PostThu Oct 28, 2010 7:55 pm » by sockpuppet

ogmios wrote:Isn't it funny how Bin Laden doesn't seem to have aged any? Especially when one considers that he was reported to be a very sick man in 2001. I wonder just who is sitting on this archive of Bin Laden speeches.

He has like 8 body doubles.... bin Laden himself has been DEAD for a very, very long time.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ouyVS6HOFeo

Conspirator

PostThu Oct 28, 2010 7:57 pm » by Epicfailure

sockpuppet wrote:Wa wa wa... If you don't bend over backwards to accommodate us, we're gonna throw another tantrum!

If the Muslims in France don't like France, they can leave! :hell:

Don't worry your little head, Osama Bin Laden is dead. anyone who studies really good knows that.

Conspirator

PostThu Oct 28, 2010 8:01 pm » by sockpuppet

epicfailure wrote:
sockpuppet wrote:Wa wa wa... If you don't bend over backwards to accommodate us, we're gonna throw another tantrum!

If the Muslims in France don't like France, they can leave! :hell:

Don't worry your little head, Osama Bin Laden is dead. anyone who studies really good knows that.

:bang;
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ouyVS6HOFeo

Previous