New Class Of Black Holes Discovered

Master Conspirator

PostThu Jul 02, 2009 9:23 pm » by Drjones

http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/20 ... 131301.htm

A new class of black hole, more than 500 times the mass of the Sun, has been discovered by an international team of astronomers. :shock:

Initiate

PostMon Jul 06, 2009 2:49 am » by Ojcar

i always thought galaxies are just the product of a huge black hole sucking everything around wich gives it´s particular shape to some of those galaxies.

end0fall

PostMon Jul 06, 2009 3:20 am » by end0fall

this is nothing new i have heard it before,and in my own opinion if there are large ones and small ones then there are bound to be ones in the middle....it stands to reason right?.

maybe everything in the universe is inside 1 super super super mega massive intermediate black hole which is part of a cluster of mega uber uber tip top bananna flavoured black holes with pink spots.

Conspirator

PostMon Jul 06, 2009 11:58 am » by Drextin

end0fall wrote:this is nothing new i have heard it before,and in my own opinion if there are large ones and small ones then there are bound to be ones in the middle....it stands to reason right?.

maybe everything in the universe is inside 1 super super super mega massive intermediate black hole which is part of a cluster of mega uber uber tip top bananna flavoured black holes with pink spots.

You forgot the cherry!

Seriously though.............yes there are all sizes and shapes of black holes. Just this year alone they have found types and sizes never saw before.
I am a nightmare walking, psychopath talking
King of my jungle just a gangster stalking

Conspirator

PostMon Jul 06, 2009 12:22 pm » by Darrylmckay

Hey drex, you could have used the photos from the good Dune in your posts, the David Lynch one.
I will respect your beliefs*, I will research your beliefs, but dont expect me to believe.
* disclaimer-user makes no commitment to live up to this claim

Conspirator

PostMon Jul 06, 2009 7:01 pm » by Drextin

darrylmckay wrote:Hey drex, you could have used the photos from the good Dune in your posts, the David Lynch one.

You sir are a heretic!

There is a reason the 1984 version is called David Lynch's Dune and the one I represent is called Frank Herbert's Dune.

BAD DUNE FEYD

GOOD DUNE FEYD

I am a nightmare walking, psychopath talking
King of my jungle just a gangster stalking