New Crop Circle in Cali - fake or not?

Initiate

PostTue Dec 31, 2013 6:10 pm » by Bandanko

http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/12/30/22114928-alien-or-youtubian-intricate-crop-circle-appears-in-california

Alien or YouTubian? Intricate crop circle appears in California
Julie Belanger / 111th Aerial Photo

Crop circles appeared in a field in Salinas, Calif., but no one knows where they came from.
By Elisha Fieldstadt, Staff Writer, NBC News
Theories are cropping up to explain an intricate circular pattern discovered in a field of grass in California early Monday.

An aerial photographer spotted the giant crop circle in Salinas, Calif., from above on Monday.

“We were on a photo flight this morning and came across it," aerial photographer Julie Belanger told NBC News. "It was so unique in the middle of a field.”

Julie Belanger / 111th Aerial Photo

Crop circles appeared in a field in Salinas, Calif., but no one knows where they came from.
Onlookers on the ground had to make do with climbing on their trucks on an adjacent street to try and get a better view, NBC affiliate KSBW reported.

Advertise | AdChoices“It looks like aliens to me," Manuel Madrid said from his vantage point.

But there were indications that the pranksters or artists were of earthly origin.

The MontereyHerald.com reported that guards from a South Bay security company were at the field Monday morning on behalf of a client whose identity they could not reveal.

Meantime, a YouTube video titled “Salinas Crop Circle Discovery” posted by user “Cannot Say” showed two men driving down the road at sunrise on Monday and then spotting a blinking green light in the field.

“Dude, this is a crop circle,” said one of the men after they ran toward the light and allegedly discovered the flattened grass.

For her part, Belanger said she doesn't know who's behind the circle, or what their intent was.

“I don't know what it is supposed to be ... but it is beautiful,” she said.

Super Moderator

PostTue Dec 31, 2013 6:26 pm » by Slith

Is the inside supposed to be a representation of a microchip?

Fake or not? Cali is home to Hollywood after all :think:

Canubis wrote:
THIS is is a thread you lock and ban me for you retarded goat!

Initiate

PostTue Dec 31, 2013 8:30 pm » by Rahkriga

Slith wrote:Is the inside supposed to be a representation of a microchip?

Fake or not? Cali is home to Hollywood after all :think:

The crop circle is nowhere close to Hollywood

Initiate

PostWed Jan 01, 2014 6:40 am » by Cognoscenti

This formation lies almost exactly 60 miles south of Silicon Valley, and closely resembles the CCD chip in cameras or camcorders. The dot pattern in the middle is Braille that repeats the number 192 four times, and 1922 once. Are the Circlemakers trying to draw attention to the NSA spying scandal? The significance of 192 remains to be determined. The inquiring, open minded person would have to ask himself is it really possible for humans to accurately place all the perfectly circular "grapeshots" without leaving a track or a trace through densely planted barley? I think not.

Conspirator

PostWed Jan 01, 2014 12:12 pm » by Iwanci

obviously its a real crop circle...

Do you think an intelligent breed of rabbit is responsible?

FFS... why is this even newsworthy?
Fortes fortuna iuvat

Conspirator

PostWed Jan 01, 2014 1:13 pm » by Toxic32

It's a demonstration of genetically modified cereal. Someone is just showing off about far they have been able to alter the genes of wheat (or what ever it is).

We now have a situation where our food crops are becoming self aware and will be able to claim rights as a sentience beings. We may have create a whole new sets of laws to cover self aware food crops.

Do cereals willing give up their short existence go to the flour mill to be turned into bread or pasta. What happens when our carrots seek compensation for the yearly genocide forced upon them. Make no mistake when the roots crops find out how powerful and influential they are becoming. When the leeks form a union with potatoes and sweads backed up by turnips and sugar beet there no telling where it will go.

What happens when our food crops discover we are not Gods and that they where managing perfectly well before we came along and exploited them. What happens if they find religion. Would we be guilty of religious persecution. Maybe the potatoes will object to being sold at McDonalds on a Sunday. LOL
I question everything. I don't believe anything I'm told or anything I see. Prove it, or fuck off. And that's not me I see in the mirror in the morning.

Conspirator

PostWed Jan 01, 2014 1:58 pm » by Rich316

^ maybe it's a monsanto circle?

Conspirator

PostWed Jan 01, 2014 2:12 pm » by Iwanci

Toxic that's an awesome thought. I have been saying for many years that I believe all living things are more complex and intelligent than we care to think about.

But, plant life coming taking matters into their own hands is a scary thought indeed...

as for the crap circle... when will people start realizing that humans are indeed capable and intelligent enough to make these ? the fact that some people dedicate their lives to pursue nonsense is astounding...
Fortes fortuna iuvat

Initiate

PostWed Jan 01, 2014 2:24 pm » by Cognoscenti

Well it's newsworthy enough for you Iwanci to try to divert attention from it!

Further observations: The Braille encoded center which repeats the number 192 has been suggested to be a reference to the UK's web search engine 192.com whose byline is "the blind seek and they will find". How very clever. Only those who look closely have any chance of seeing the truth.
It has also been suggested that 192 represents the atomic number of radioactive iridium which is contaminating Pacific ocean fish from the Fukushima meltdown.

Additionally, the perimeter represents a Morse code which translates " ET B ISON STS" Does this mean that comet Ison was used by ET as a Space Transportation System?

The formation which was in barley 2.5 feet high was planted without tramlines.
There are no footprints in the center Braille portion. It has been mowed out already before (tomy knowledge) plant and soil samples could be obtained. Are the authorities afraid too much evidence will only support the truth of the nonhuman origin of this formation?

a

Initiate

PostWed Jan 01, 2014 3:03 pm » by goku

looks like LCD TV with 7 speakers to me :alien51:

for people to make crop circle almost 60 miles in one night if not in hours, if its hollywood making it, they would need more than dozens of people working really fast while in perfect sync. how did hollywood did it without anyone on street noticing? must be a message from ET to humans or to other ET's flying around.

Next